PDA

View Full Version : Yams Vlad mouths off again....

Jim44
09-02-2010, 03:57 PM
How bad can it get for the yams? Even their owner admits they're cr@p. In his recent outburst, commenting on the games between Scotland and Lithuania, he warns the punters of both countries to "expect the worst" as " there is no proper football in them". You've got to ask why he persists in his connection with the Yams as clearly he has lost all interest. I've disagreed with the school of thought that he was just biding his time to somehow make a profitable escape from Tynecastle, as I really did think that despite his questionable methods and behaviour, he was genuinely in it for the football. I'm now wondering if the time for his exit is going to be sooner rather than later.

Golden Bear
09-02-2010, 04:01 PM
How bad can it get for the yams? Even their owner admits they're cr@p. In his recent outburst, commenting on the games between Scotland and Lithuania, he warns the punters of both countries to "expect the worst" as " there is no proper football in them". You've got to ask why he persists in his connection with the Yams as clearly he has lost all interest. I've disagreed with the school of thought that he was just biding his time to somehow make a profitable escape from Tynecastle, as I really did think that despite his questionable methods and behaviour, he was genuinely in it for the football. I'm now wondering if the time for his exit is going to be sooner rather than later.

Therein lies the problem (for them:devil:) - I bet there was no exit policy/agreement in place when the yams jumped into bed with the mad one.

RoYO!
09-02-2010, 04:34 PM
think that vlad has worked out a great money spinner.

1. own a bank.

2. buy a football team for peanuts that is millions in debt.

3. transfer said debt into ones bank.

4. every month cash in with the monthly debt repayment, from club to bank.

5. cash in on any talent that somehow crosses your path.

6. put zero pounds into the team for new talent.

its a timeless model and i could see vlad continue to ride this out.

Vini1875
09-02-2010, 05:12 PM
think that vlad has worked out a great money spinner.

1. own a bank.

2. buy a football team for peanuts that is millions in debt.

3. transfer said debt into ones bank.

4. every month cash in with the monthly debt repayment, from club to bank.

5. cash in on any talent that somehow crosses your path.

6. put zero pounds into the team for new talent.

its a timeless model and i could see vlad continue to ride this out.

Exactly it makes great sense if you're a banker and if said club happens to be sitting on a parcel of land which is worth plenty.