PDA

View Full Version : NHC "I Should Have Left Celtc Sooner"......

KerPlunk
09-02-2010, 08:01 AM
....aye, well sign in haste, repent at leisure, son. :rolleyes:

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/football/I-should-have-left-Celtic.6053824.jp

Steve-O
09-02-2010, 08:15 AM
Decent player :agree:

jacomo
09-02-2010, 08:23 AM
Never heard of him, tbh. Still, an interesting insight into the system at Celtc - they just don't seem set up to bring through young players at all.

hibsbollah
09-02-2010, 08:26 AM
"but everyone knows I support Celtic"

He's clearly been reading the Robbie Keane media manual :rolleyes: Why do these clowns have to say this? Does 'everyone' really know what team you support, Michael?

Susan Boyle? Ken Hom? Archbishop Tutu?

Jack
09-02-2010, 08:31 AM
I wont even spend 90 minutes there to watch the mighty Hibees :dummytit:

Steve-O
09-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Never heard of him, tbh. Still, an interesting insight into the system at Celtc - they just don't seem set up to bring through young players at all.

Came over to the A-League, looked good at this level, has a Kiwi dad, got picked for New Zealand, and is now heading to the World Cup (via Motherwell :greengrin).

Done not bad for himself in the end.

Sellick just don't have patience with their young players.

Hibs On Tour
09-02-2010, 10:08 AM

No for football anyway...:wink:

--------
09-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Bet it'll impress the Motherwell fans that he wants to score for THEM to help CELTK make ground on RANGRS....

:bitchy:

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-02-2010, 01:52 PM
I genuinely hate articles like this because although the lazy journo's will tell you it's tongue in cheek, it is more like tongue in &rse to the OF. More or less a wee reminder to everyone that Scottish footie begins and ends at Celtic and Rangers. It is the one real downside that although in the Scottish Cup we have the oldest football tournament in the world, our football papers alway work in an OF angle.

JE89
09-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Sellick just don't have patience with their young players.
Very true. Perfect example is Wotherspoon. Turned then down to come to us if I'm correct and now featuring weekly and making a name for himself. If he was at Celtic he wouldn't have had a look in.