PDA

View Full Version : NHC The crab cant make up his mind (merged)

Jim44
08-02-2010, 01:22 PM
...........for raising this yet again, but I am apalled at this. We've recently had the debate about Levein's U-turn in welcoming the 'outcasts' back into the fold. I am not alone in objecting to this but concede that there are a lot who think that they should return without rquestion. Each to his own, I suppose, but a bit in the paper this morning has raised the issue again and
p!sses me off even more. Apparently the crab has been saying that he will take his time to 'consider' whether or not he should deign to come back into the squad and that the only reason he might consider it is because Levein is in charge and he is the only manager he would ever return for. Correct me if I'm wrong but you play for your country not for an individual. I see this as a further insult towards the SFA and the Scottish supporters. Secondly, I think Ferguson should remember that he was banned from ever playing for Scotland again, but seems to have twisted the situation whereby he is playing hard to get. :sick: :bitchy:

KerPlunk
08-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Tis a pity that the heidbummers (Smith, Peat) at the GFA can't see that Nedguson is making a proper **** out of them and the Weegie meeja are lapping it up.
The return of the Hun trio of Nedguson, Krisps Boyd and Mc****ger is being championed by Chick Faeces, Keith Jackshun, Fatty Traynor etc. and Gordhun Smith needs to grow a pair and stand up for himself and the organisation he purports to represent. (Sorry about the nicknames, cannae stand the bassas :bitchy:)

Capello had the balls to take the captaincy away from Terry. That is good, strong man-management.
Allowing a wee scrote like BF to dictate policy to the upper echelons of the SFA is asking for derision - and Smith will get it.

oldbutdim
08-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Bazza should try and find a bit of humility.
A better stance would be to thank Levein for giving him another chance and to apologise again for HIS actions that led to the ban.
If he is now suggesting that it is HE doing Levein a favour then Levein would be well advised to express publically his sorrow that Bazza has taken this attitude and promptly confirm that he will not consider the scrote for international duty again. Ever.

blackhibee
08-02-2010, 03:14 PM
:top marks
Bazza should try and find a bit of humility.
A better stance would be to thank Levein for giving him another chance and to apologise again for HIS actions that led to the ban.
If he is now suggesting that it is HE doing Levein a favour then Levein would be well advised to express publically his sorrow that Bazza has taken this attitude and promptly confirm that he will not consider the scrote for international duty again. Ever.

Franck is God
08-02-2010, 05:49 PM
from what I've heard the hold up with Ferguson is nothing to do with whether he wants to play Scotland it is to do with his contract situation at Birmingham. When he signed it was on the understanding that international football was not on the cards and at his age I can apreciate that.

He is an excellent player playing well at a high level and when it comes to the competetive games next season he could be an important squad member. There are players I would pick ahead of him as first choice but if he continues to play as well as he currently is then he is a very good option to have.

I'd be happy for Levein to leave him out of all friendlies squads and keep him for the competetive ones. We all know what he can do, there is no need for hm to be picked until he is needed.

MrSmith
08-02-2010, 06:11 PM
None of them should ever be involved again! And, if Craig Levein thinks consulting wally is the way to go then I fear for his state of mind and that of Scotland football team!

Welcome to the fold Craigy boy - you are now part of the old boys network establishment!

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-02-2010, 06:20 PM
So if you were offered qualifaction for the next Euro's and the price to pay for it is to include Boyd, Fud, McGregor and perhaps the returning McCulloch, that would be too high a price to pay?:dunno:

iwasthere1972
08-02-2010, 06:27 PM
...........for raising this yet again, but I am apalled at this. We've recently had the debate about Levein's U-turn in welcoming the 'outcasts' back into the fold. I am not alone in objecting to this but concede that there are a lot who think that they should return without rquestion. Each to his own, I suppose, but a bit in the paper this morning has raised the issue again and
p!sses me off even more. Apparently the crab has been saying that he will take his time to 'consider' whether or not he should deign to come back into the squad and that the only reason he might consider it is because Levein is in charge and he is the only manager he would ever return for. Correct me if I'm wrong but you play for your country not for an individual. I see this as a further insult towards the SFA and the Scottish supporters. Secondly, I think Ferguson should remember that he was banned from ever playing for Scotland again, but seems to have twisted the situation whereby he is playing hard to get. :sick: :bitchy:

What exactly has he got to consider?

After hearing that I would like CL to do a u-turn and tell him where to go.

:bye: Barry Fud.

Jim44
08-02-2010, 06:36 PM
So if you were offered qualifaction for the next Euro's and the price to pay for it is to include Boyd, Fud, McGregor and perhaps the returning McCulloch, that would be too high a price to pay?:dunno:

Some of us have standards, Northernhibby. :greengrin Seriously, if the quartet you mention do play for Scotland, I will have no difficulty in withdrawing any national patriotism I may have. I'm sure that I would be accused of being petty but the sheer level of hypocrasy surrounding the SFA and these characters is astounding.
If a Scotland team including them happened to be successful, I would get no satisfaction whatsoever.

Mibbes Aye
08-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Let's face it, international football's a joke, has been for a couple of decades at least. The rules on qualification to play for a country are a mish-mash that don't really satisfy anybody and are never going to.

It's impossible IMO to settle on a definition of nationality that doesn't defy common sense (cue somebody with such a definition :greengrin) and the status quo is possibly the best answer. It also seems impossible and TBH undesirable to expect players to put country before club in the way that we used to - the world has changed and we're not slavishly bound to some idea of representing a 'nation' that we may or may not believe in.

Half the country don't seem to care who plays for Scotland but half do. And a lot of folk seem to be exercised about the players who've said they don't want to play for Scotland. To my mind it misses the point somewhat, which is more about why should they? It seems clear that some professional sportsmen are happy to pass on being called-up and in a way that wouldn't have happened (or maybe just hasn't been so apparent) in previous generations.

Why is it still taken so seriously? :greengrin

poolman
08-02-2010, 06:58 PM

No need to apologise

Agree with every word

He's gonna "consider" whether to come back :rolleyes:

It's very easy, just leave the overated fud out future squads :bye:

Monts
08-02-2010, 09:06 PM
If he cant decide, f*** 'im (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8505177.stm) :agree:

Alicky Ranks
08-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Huns and ex-hun they may be but all three are decent players and we need all the help we can get to have even a remote chance of qualifying. Burley was the real problem not the players so I say they should be allowed back. I loathed Ferguson as a Rangers player but I've seen him playing for Birmingham a couple of times this season and he's been impressive.

Kevvy1875
08-02-2010, 09:20 PM
I reckon it should have been up to the players in question to come back begging for a place. In my eyes that would have shown that it actually means something to them.

Thing is?....Ferguson..how many good seasons does he have left? 2-3? if that.

McGregor? Will he ever be the No1? No, as long as Craig Gordon is walking and breathing then McGregor will never be No1.

Boyd? Does he think he will be starting regularly and be allowed to stand with his finger up his arse when we are on the backfoot Vs Spain and the Czechs? No. Which raises the question, will he spit the dummy oot like he did with Burley and ***** off again? So he will have to contradict and go back on what he said before.

The 3 of them are tools and should NEVER play for Scotland again. I would rather see lesser players wear the jerseys with a bit pride.

If I am honest then I will say I am a bit apathetic about the state of the National team and the way the SFA run their affairs. I hope Levein can blinker himself to all the crap and make the job a good un' and inspire the Scot's but with disrespecting *****wits like those 3 involved he is making hard work of it already IMO.

Phil MaGlass
09-02-2010, 09:40 AM
aye, fu----f,

bawheid
09-02-2010, 09:43 AM
If Levein panders to this nonsense he's off to a bad start IMO. The Scotland squad needs a strong manager.

The way Ferguson is talking it's like none of this was his own making. He was the one bevvying until 12pm the next day; he was the one flicking the vs while sitting on the bench. Yet Scotland are to go begging to him??

No chance. We're not too bad off in midfield and if I were Levein I would just leave him in Birmingham.

snooky
09-02-2010, 10:00 AM
If Sideways Sid has to think about it then Levine should tell him not to take a hike.
There's plenty of players who would shoot their granny to play for their national team.
What a jerk.:brickwall

Hainan Hibs
09-02-2010, 10:20 AM
After reading that he can get tae france.

Lovely to see he his billy big time attitude has soared in size since he has started performing at Birmingham.

What a prick.

Sandy
09-02-2010, 11:09 AM
The little prick can **** right off, Thomshun would be a better bet in that position anyway (regardless of how I feel about that little runt).

Saorsa
09-02-2010, 12:01 PM
The fud can GTF :bye: as can the rest of those huns mentioned in this thread. I thought CL would maybe be his own man but it seems he's going tae be nae different fae the rest. :bitchy:

Bad Martini
09-02-2010, 12:07 PM
Here's a decision for him; we don't want him, we don't need him, we don't require any assistance in making a tit of things thanks very much and he wisnae very good to start with. He and Lambert single handedly almost embarassed the entire nation against the Faroes when both those tits scored and that only saved them public flogging if they hadny, the pair of erses.

Thus, with decorum he can take his thinking about it and ram it up his jacksie. Keep him doon the road, oot the way, where he can cause nae bother. His sideways/backways/any way but foward ways passes are NOT required and neither is his sheite chat or ability to swag buckie of an evening.

ENDOF

cockneymike
09-02-2010, 12:08 PM
In addition to what Northern Hibby said there is the fact that Ferguson, is in the same boat as Chris Burke, in that he works down south, and his wife and kids are up in scotland. They both use the international breaks as time for them to go home and spend time with their families.

I don't particularly like Ferguson, and am indifferent to his reinclusion, but I think that a lot of folk commenting on this don't understand what it is he has to consider. Time with your family - which he doesn't get much of, or more time working (even if it is something that should be an honour to do).

I can understand him wanting time to 'consider' that dilemna.

Sudds_1
09-02-2010, 12:08 PM

Well, yes,I guess so...........

...........I'd rather have men who wanted to play for their country and saw that as the supreme honour in their playing career, rather than set conditions based on their own (misguided) conceit of their ability :agree:

Jim44
09-02-2010, 12:10 PM
There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that McGregor, Ferguson and Boyd will be Levein's backbone in the team.