PDA

View Full Version : Ibrox- Who's going?

.Sean.
08-02-2010, 05:18 PM
I am, really looking forward to it. Heading through on the Edinburgh and Livingston bus with 5 pals.

I'm in row C, seat 49ish... Not sat so low down at Ibrox, then again i'll hopefully be standing.

Cannae wait :thumbsup: Here's hoping for a result and a cracking atmosphere.

Gonnae get pashed like :party:

hibbysam
08-02-2010, 06:52 PM
I am, really looking forward to it. Heading through on the Edinburgh and Livingston bus with 5 pals.

I'm in row C, seat 49ish... Not sat so low down at Ibrox, then again i'll hopefully be standing.

i shall be there seany boy:wink: bring on the huns:devil: one better than the last time there please :agree:

Carheenlea
08-02-2010, 07:08 PM

We`re in the same row, seats 41 and 42, and if I have to stand up to let you past 10 minutes before half time, or to let you out 10 minutes before the end, there will be hell to pay :grr:

And don't even think about arriving in late...

( kind of hoping it does not sell out so we can head up the back to an unsold seat..)

Titch
08-02-2010, 07:10 PM
i shall be there seany boy:wink: bring on the huns:devil: one better than the last time there please :agree:

Skint till Friday hope there is still tickets available

.Sean.
08-02-2010, 07:11 PM
We`re in the same row, seats 41 and 42, and if I have to stand up to let you past 10 minutes before half time, or to let you out 10 minutes before the end, there will be hell to pay :grr:

And don't even think about arriving in late...

( kind of hoping it does not sell out so we can head up the back to an unsold seat..)
You'll be beside my mate then, he got a ticket after the rest of us and 40 was as close as he could get.

Hope your bunch are up for a sing-song :cool2:

Calvin
08-02-2010, 07:12 PM
M58

Looking forward to it, should be a great day. Vampire Weekend gig that night as well!

.Sean.
08-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Skint till Friday hope there is still tickets available
There should be.

It's sunday, an early kick off and it's on the tele, so the part-timers won't be in attendance :devil:

.Sean.
08-02-2010, 07:16 PM
M58

Looking forward to it, should be a great day. Vampire Weekend gig that night as well!
You mentioned that saturday :wink:

You're probably better leaving your shoes at home though, they could be deemed a misile by the Weegie Polis :devil:

Calvin
08-02-2010, 07:17 PM
You mentioned that saturday :wink:

You're probably better leaving your shoes at home though, they could be deemed a misile by the Weegie Polis :devil:

I don't know why my pointy shoes get so much flak! :grr:

madgoalie87
08-02-2010, 07:17 PM

Im wi you bro.as long as you got me a ticket:-S sounds like the bus should be bouncing aswell

Carheenlea
08-02-2010, 07:22 PM
You'll be beside my mate then, he got a ticket after the rest of us and 40 was as close as he could get.

Hope your bunch are up for a sing-song :cool2:

Better tell him to mind the language, I`m bringing along the wife so hoping for a pleasant family atmosphere (It is Valentines Day remember....:hilarious)

Took her to Celtic Park a couple of weeks ago (and in similar seats too :cool2:) so the omens are good...

.Sean.
08-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Im wi you bro.as long as you got me a ticket:-S sounds like the bus should be bouncing aswell
The bus will be bouncing. I'm sure Sam can back me up on that, he's been on the bus loads of times with me :greengrin

.Sean.
08-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Better tell him to mind the language, I`m bringing along the wife so hoping for a pleasant family atmosphere (It is Valentines Day remember....:hilarious)

Took her to Celtic Park a couple of weeks ago (and in similar seats too :cool2:) so the omens are good...
She'd better bring some ear defenders ang her eyes should be focused on the pitch at all times. It is Ibrox after all :wink:

skyehibee
08-02-2010, 07:31 PM
I'll be there. Row N 54 :thumbsup:

Deek01
08-02-2010, 08:10 PM
I'll be there, row k seat 46 (i think) :greengrin

Lofarl
08-02-2010, 08:26 PM
row o seat 57

Antifa Hibs
08-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Looking forward to this one, always enjoy a trip to Ibrox.

Anyone know how the ticket sales are going? Who was last up to get their tickets and what row where they?

Got mine last Thursday and got row L...

hibbysam
08-02-2010, 09:16 PM

naah whoooops forgot yours:wink::wink:

and yeehp sean dalkeith to aberdeen, inverness, and bolton:greengrin:thumbsup::notworthy: as far as i can remember they were good trips:wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
08-02-2010, 09:20 PM
I'll be on the couch, about 450 miles away from it, kicking every ba' and wishing I was there.

I'll most likely be pished as well :thumbsup:

Alex Trager
08-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Me , i for one am going , can't really wait(well i say that but at this precise moment i really could not find much energy for the task in hand
) but i'll soon feel its time to get excited. However wednesday i do feel quite excited and then it will be excitment for sunday

Carheenlea
08-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Looking forward to this one, always enjoy a trip to Ibrox.

Anyone know how the ticket sales are going? Who was last up to get their tickets and what row where they?

Got mine last Thursday and got row L...

Got mine on Saturday, Row C. Selling from back to front? Or are the tickets in a bag and the ticket office just pulls out random briefs..?

simple
08-02-2010, 10:13 PM
I'll be there, in the corporate hospitality though.:thumbsup:

Albanian Hibs
09-02-2010, 12:53 AM
Wish I could be there but I will just have to make do with getting up at 4.30am and watching it online with a few beers :party:

lyonhibs
09-02-2010, 09:11 AM
I'll be there, and with my birthday the next day, I'll be hoping for a good result.

Drinking starts at a mate's flat at circa 10am though..................... :party::worried:

Steve20
09-02-2010, 09:12 AM
Yes, I'll be there.

Phil MaGlass
09-02-2010, 09:29 AM
tickets going quick then

hibs0666
09-02-2010, 09:48 AM
My favourite game of the season - can't wait.

Monifieth-hibee
09-02-2010, 10:18 AM
I am, hopefully a good turnout from our fellow hibees! Anyone know how ticket sales r going?

Ritchie
09-02-2010, 10:40 AM
got mines yesterday... im in row F. :thumbsup:

Ritchie
09-02-2010, 10:41 AM
I'll be there, and with my birthday the next day, I'll be hoping for a good result.

Drinking starts at a mate's flat at circa 10am though..................... :party::worried:

easy on the lambrini tarquin! :wink:

joe breezy
09-02-2010, 11:49 AM
Would love to but cannae afford it, instead I'm going to see Cardiff play the English Huns on Saturday and will be watching US play the Glasgow Huns in the pub on Sunday