PDA

View Full Version : hibs.net Sponsors Alan Gow

Mikey
08-02-2010, 05:05 PM
We're delighted to have secured the sponsorship of Alan Gow's home shirt for the rest of the season.

We can only do this sort of thing with your support and we're always very grateful of that. We always make sure that any spare money that the site generates goes back into the club and this is just one example of that.

Watch out for a cheque presentation at the home game on 6th March too :wink:

:notworthy:

HibbyAndy
08-02-2010, 05:07 PM
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Gus Fring
08-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Is this the sponsorship whereby if he scores the announcer says "Alan gow is sponsored by hibs.net"

MSK
08-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Is this the sponsorship whereby if he scores the announcer says "Alan gow is sponsored by hibs.net":agree:

Mikey
08-02-2010, 05:13 PM
Is this the sponsorship whereby if he scores the announcer says "Alan gow is sponsored by hibs.net"

WHEN he scores:wink:

Jack
08-02-2010, 05:37 PM
I was just thinking the other day ........... :top marksto me! :rolleyes:

Have you thought about .net enamel pin badges as a wee money earner?

I had a wee rummage round the internet and the minimum order was 300 which I didn’t think was too bad for the likes of .net. You had to contact them for a price.

Easier than calendars to keep a few in your admin pocket when you might bump into someone who wants to buy one/two. :agree:

They wont go out of date like what calendars do either! :duck:

HibbyAndy
08-02-2010, 05:44 PM

I had a wee rummage round the internet and the minimum order was 300 which I didn’t think was too bad for the likes of .net. You had to contact them for a price.

Easier than calendars to keep a few in your admin pocket when you might bump into someone who wants to buy one/two. :agree:

Thats actually no a bad idea Jack :hmmm:

BroxburnHibee
08-02-2010, 05:47 PM

No a bad shout Jack - depend on costs I suppose.

You got a link? :greengrin

Riordans Boots
08-02-2010, 05:51 PM
We're delighted to have secured the sponsorship of Alan Gow's home shirt for the rest of the season.

We can only do this sort of thing with your support and we're always very grateful of that. We always make sure that any spare money that the site generates goes back into the club and this is just one example of that.

Watch out for a cheque presentation at the home game on 6th March too :wink:

Excellent :thumbsup:

Big Frank
08-02-2010, 05:51 PM

Broxburn,

PM jamie frae the bounce.:agree:

A nice wee enamel badge was done for the league cup win a couple of years ago, and many bouncers bought

Very nice.

Hibs.net could get 2 or 3 badges done, and sold (first dabs to PMs
obviously:cool2:).

Just a thought

Jack
08-02-2010, 06:48 PM

Like I said I just did a wee search wee search link (http://www.google.co.uk/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUK304&q=enamel+pin+badges&meta=lr%3D&aq=0&oq=enamel+pin+badge)

If there was going to be more than one then maybe there could be a joint one with the Bounce, its about time we got together and remembered we both support the same club rather than some folk taking regular pot shots at the other :devil:

I want at least one already! :greengrin

Saorsa
08-02-2010, 07:53 PM
Broxburn,

PM jamie frae the bounce.:agree:

A nice wee enamel badge was done for the league cup win a couple of years ago, and many bouncers bought

Very nice.

Hibs.net could get 2 or 3 badges done, and sold (first dabs to PMs
obviously:cool2:).

Just a thought

:notworthy:This badge designed by me :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
08-02-2010, 08:49 PM
Could we get a FatJeffKnew enamel badge that you wear on your back.....it would need to be one with a pin that gets pushed into the skin of course for authenticity.

Big Frank
08-02-2010, 09:06 PM
This badge designed by me :greengrin

Thats the felly Desperate Dan. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mon Admins, you cannae all be busy watching a few of us bickering:wink:, someone should get on it,

oh and Well Done re sponsoring the Gowser:hnet::hnet::hnet:

hfc rd
08-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Brilliant! :thumbsup:. Hopefully Gowser scores again, against the sheep this wednesday night.