PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen fans re-match

Jack
08-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Apologies for the black [sheep] humour.

Does anyone know what happened to the ‘sheep’ who had the fire on the train going home the last time they visited ER? Or the guy what done it, was he a Hibby?

Does anyone know what happened to the Michael Jackson guy that got beaten up at the top of ER?

Both got a good airing on here at the time. Neither incident anything that would make Hibs proud, just hoping both are fully recovered although I doubt they’ll ever be our best pals.

Woody1985
08-02-2010, 01:42 PM
The sheep guy is okay but is scarred for life, I asked the question and a friend of his (IIRC) posted up that info.

Don't know about whacko.

Juice-Terry
08-02-2010, 01:46 PM
The unintenional (and rather unfortunate) culprit is a friend of mine. He spent that weekend in the cells and had his day in court on the Monday. I haven't really spoken to him since the incident, but I think he got a fine for it. "Reckless endangerment" or something like that. He has, understandably, decided to stay away from football for a while.

'Mon the Cabbage!

Juice-Terry
08-02-2010, 01:47 PM
The unintenional (and rather unfortunate) culprit is a friend of mine. He spent that weekend in the cells and had his day in court on the Monday. I haven't really spoken to him since the incident, but I think he got a fine for it. "Reckless endangerment" or something like that. He has, understandably, decided to stay away from football for a while.

'Mon the Cabbage!

That's the fire incident, by the way.

Rory89
08-02-2010, 03:32 PM
Does anyone know what happened to the Michael Jackson guy that got beaten up at the top of ER?

Pretty sure he died, rumoured to be a drug overdose chamone.

Godsahibby
08-02-2010, 03:43 PM
I think that was one of the funniest things I've seen at ER for a while, when Hibs scored, Stack winding up the Dons and a load of them trying to get on the pitch to get to him, Police and Stewards holding back, Ali G, Michael jackson, Batman and Robin and a flock of Sheep!