PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Keane

CRAZYHIBBY
08-02-2010, 08:23 AM
the guy is god, amazing player i love him, hes mr celtic in fact he puts the tic in celtic, The guy is a legend.....god hes super and what a reception he got when he scored a penalty against first division dunfermline, he is sooo fabby oh did i mention how amazing robbie keane is ???:rolleyes:

robinp
08-02-2010, 09:03 AM
the guy is god, amazing player i love him, hes mr celtic in fact he puts the tic in celtic, The guy is a legend.....god hes super and what a reception he got when he scored a penalty against first division dunfermline, he is sooo fabby oh did i mention how amazing robbie keane is ???:rolleyes:

I'm with you - sick of hearing it - he's had about 50 chances since signing for the filth and only managed to score from a penalty so far, Nish gets stick for less! :tin hat:

ancient hibee
08-02-2010, 09:28 AM
I'm very disappointed that there are no graphics in the papers illustrating Robbie's wonderful way of scoring a penalty-a technique never before seen in Scotland and known only to Tottenham reserves.

JoeT
08-02-2010, 09:41 AM
I'm very disappointed that there are no graphics in the papers illustrating Robbie's wonderful way of scoring a penalty-a technique never before seen in Scotland and known only to Tottenham reserves.

Looked like he just copied Andy Kirk?

CRAZYHIBBY
09-02-2010, 07:59 AM
absolute legend !!!!!! i want to be him. Hes living the dream playing for the best fans in the world and i think he is simply the best. The way the floodlights light up his hair is simply sensational.............We love you Robbie!!

matty_f
09-02-2010, 08:07 AM
I just got a Robbie Keane tattoo and will be telling my grandchildren all about the day he came to Dunfermline.

marinello59
09-02-2010, 08:14 AM
I have just changed the entire family's name by deed poll to Robbie Keane. We were happy enough just to be on the same planet as him. Being in the same country as him is the stuff of dreams.

Auckland Hibs
09-02-2010, 08:15 AM
I'm with you - sick of hearing it - he's had about 50 chances since signing for the filth and only managed to score from a penalty so far, Nish gets stick for less! :tin hat:

I think Robbie's a Jobbie :yawn:

CRAZYHIBBY
09-02-2010, 08:41 AM
Wow guys, theres a whole lot of love in this thread.....Thank you Robbie!! you are simply wonderful

Jim44
09-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Don't be so parrochial and look at the big picture to try to appreciate what his presence here is doing for Scottish football, just like the amazing boost we will get if the four 'outcasts' are generous enough to forgive the SFA and make themselves available for the International squad again. :fibber:

Hibs Class
09-02-2010, 09:26 AM

Even the commentator latched onto it - "the celebration showed that goal for his boyhood heroes meant as much to any he has scored in his career."

I nearly cried.

Steve-O
09-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Exactly how many boyhood heroes is one allowed to have?

Do you get about 7 different teams if you are Irish? :confused:

ballengeich
09-02-2010, 09:50 AM
I was so excited about Robbie coming to Scotland until I heard it was Keane not Williams.

The_Todd
09-02-2010, 10:06 AM
Did anyone see the 2 page boakfest in the ****** yesterday?

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR £65k A WEEK!

...and it wasn't even be sarcastic - they were creaming themselves that he scored a penalty against Dunfermline. My grandmother could score a penalty vs Dunfermline FFS.

ancient hibee
09-02-2010, 10:39 AM
He's almost as wonderful as Derek Riordan.

PC Stamp
09-02-2010, 10:42 AM
This thread should be deleted IMHO. All this abuse about the best player ever to play in the SPL. :rolleyes:

Speedway
09-02-2010, 10:49 AM
Celtic will be a daunting prospect now at Robbie Keane Park.

All players have asked to have Keane on the back of their shirts because it's so much better than their own name.

Other SPL clubs will be made to change their player's shirts accordingly and future live matches will now be shown on BBC Robbie, ESKeaneN and SkeaneY Sports.

Asked about the momentous effect that Robbie Keane has had on Scottish Football, Hibs Chairman Rod Petrie refused to comment as he dashed to the hospital to witness the arrival of yet another child born as a result of him winking at his Marketing staff.

John Hughes meanwhile claims he's never heard of 'Nobby Spleen'.

--------
09-02-2010, 10:50 AM
Did anyone see the 2 page boakfest in the ****** yesterday?

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR £65k A WEEK!

...and it wasn't even be sarcastic - they were creaming themselves that he scored a penalty against Dunfermline. My grandmother could score a penalty vs Dunfermline FFS.

You're a bitter man, mate.

Robbie's presence - only a few miles from where I now sit at my laptop, brings a gleam of sunshine to an otherwise drab and dismal day.

He is the mint in my julep.... the prawn in my salad.... the lemon in my lemon meringue pie.

Maybe one day he'll come to the Caldera to visit the faithful.....

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

ancient hibee
09-02-2010, 10:57 AM
You're a bitter man, mate.

Robbie's presence - only a few miles from where I now sit at my laptop, brings a gleam of sunshine to an otherwise drab and dismal day.

He is the mint in my julep.... the prawn in my salad.... the lemon in my lemon meringue pie.

Maybe one day he'll come to the Caldera to visit the faithful.....

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! :hyper:
" Is that a cake or a meringue?"

"No you're quite right it's a cake."

Time for a coffee I think.

Speedway
09-02-2010, 10:59 AM
I notice in the press today that Celtic are asking for 30% of other SPL club's gate receipts (except Rangers of course) for the rest of the season as they believe that they're adding 30% on the home gate of these clubs by bringing Robbie Keane to come and play there.

Winston Ingram
09-02-2010, 11:53 AM

I love how the fans and media ignore the facts before getting all excited. Spurs are my English team and it's party time amongst the fans that he has left. He has been nothing short of rotten for the last 18months. From what I've seen so far he looks to be carrying that on.

The most startling thing is that you'd think they'd signed him on a 5yr deal the way they are banging on about this :confused:not just for 14 weeks with an immediate recall clause

FRes Hibbie
09-02-2010, 12:20 PM
I love how the fans and media ignore the facts before getting all excited. Spurs are my English team and it's party time amongst the fans that he has left. He has been nothing short of rotten for the last 18months. From what I've seen so far he looks to be carrying that on.

The most startling thing is that you'd think they'd signed him on a 5yr deal the way they are banging on about this :confused:not just for 14 weeks with an immediate recall clause

:agree: I think a lot of Spurs fans were wanting shot of him after he opened his gob in the press, earlier on in the season, about how Spurs were now a better team than Arsenal, more-or-less writing Arsene Wenger's teamtalk for him. Quite a good one too, as Arsenal proceeded to humiliate Spurs at the Emirates, 3-0 at half time I think.

Good one skipper.

Franck is God
09-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Its almost like the Sellick board checked the biscuit tin, realised that with the money they got for mcDonald they could afford a Robbie Keane shaped smoke screen to keep the fans happy....for a couple of months.

But anyway, didn't you know? Robbie is Sellick class and the Gers are running scared now!

CRAZYHIBBY
09-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Robbie doesnt pull birds , Birds pull Robbie........................i love you keano

TRC
09-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Did the yams not want him, but he wasn't the right type of striker for jj:wink:

Hainan Hibs
09-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Scottish football should be so grateful for Robbie taken time out of his career to boost the image of Scottish football, giving us the world class signing needed to really take us to the next level.

Robbie's grand total of 1 goal for £130,000 has proved just how valuable he is.

lyonhibs
09-02-2010, 06:44 PM
Life before Robbie Keane was an empty void for me. I just got up, went through the 9-5 motions with no real role model or direction to my life.

Thousands of pounds on shrinks and psychological assistance never brough me happiness.

Even Dearest Deidre and the one they call Just Joan were unable to aid me in my quest.

But then, as per the Daily Record's "cut out and keep" 84 page special, a beacon of light blew away this darkness, and now, with my hastily constructed shrine (Mum isn't to impressed as it takes up the entire front room wall) to provide me with enough "rent a quote" expressions from the Messiah himself, I offer myself humbly to the Church of Keane, of which I have always been a lifelong fan, growing up on the mean streets of Meadowbank*

*Edit: Dedication to the Church of Keane is subject to a bi-annual review. Terms and Conditions apply. Status subject to immediate change depending on which other churches offer me more money to blabber a load of sanctimonous *****e.

monktonharp
10-02-2010, 12:48 AM
Wow guys, theres a whole lot of love in this thread.....Thank you Robbie!! you are simply wonderfulmy van used to be called Merc Benz,i've changed it to Robbie Keane and painted it flourecent green and black hoops in Robbie's honour. it now told me to call it mr keane van,and told me i'm to be referred to as keane van man:bitchy:

Winston Ingram
10-02-2010, 08:02 AM
:agree: I think a lot of Spurs fans were wanting shot of him after he opened his gob in the press, earlier on in the season, about how Spurs were now a better team than Arsenal, more-or-less writing Arsene Wenger's teamtalk for him. Quite a good one too, as Arsenal proceeded to humiliate Spurs at the Emirates, 3-0 at half time I think.

Good one skipper.
it's more down to him being completely crap for the last 18 months

CRAZYHIBBY
10-02-2010, 08:20 AM
morning folks, i got kicked in the teeth last night i thought i saw Robbie Keane in a pub so i rushed past security vaulted the pool table, slid along the bar and landed next to him grabbed him by the ankles and started furiously kissing his feet.....turned out it wasnt Robbie after all:grr:

im just thrilled to be in the same country as him

RMG_82
10-02-2010, 08:29 AM
keane needs to stop that gymnasts goal celebration. its like watching a fat lad try a cart wheel. Robbie your no 21 anymore :bitchy:

The_Todd
10-02-2010, 09:31 AM
I've always been a fan of Robbie Keane, ever since I was a lad growing up in the East Stand.

matty_f
10-02-2010, 09:42 AM
I've just heard that the Christians are planning on changing their name to the Keaneians.

marinello59
10-02-2010, 09:53 AM
I've just heard that the Christians are planning on changing their name to the Keaneians.

Fantastic.:thumbsup:
How many players can say that an eighties pop-soul vocal combo have paid tribute to them in such a manner. Just one is the answer. Eat yer heart out Pele.

ahibby
10-02-2010, 10:05 AM
Robbie who?

Godsahibby
10-02-2010, 10:09 AM
Really not happy with the Sun today, only 3 pages on Keano. Sent an email to th editir and my local MP, recieved a rapid response advising the normal 7 page service will resume tomorrow.

Gatecrasher
10-02-2010, 10:47 AM
I cut out the faces of my family photos and replaced them with keanes face :agree:

Speedway
10-02-2010, 03:40 PM
Anybody booking conference facilities at Parkhead now have to agree to have their headlining speaker be renamed their Keano speaker.

Hibbie_Cameron
10-02-2010, 03:46 PM
At the weekend Robbie Keane became the biggest star to play in Dunfermline since Jimmy Shand last show at the The Carnegie Hall

Hainan Hibs
10-02-2010, 03:50 PM
So let me get this straight.

Killie get to see Robbie not only in the league, but in the cup too?

How greedy can you get?:grr:

Scotland gets a world, wait, no, a star of the entire universe for half a season and Killie have to hog all the action?

:grr::grr:

JoeT
10-02-2010, 04:09 PM
I was gutted when Caldwell moved to Wigan. If only Mogga had let us know this was in the pipeline I wouldn't have had that week in hospital after the razor incident.....

CRAZYHIBBY
10-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Thanks Robbie i knew your influence would pay off tonight :agree:

heartbreaker
10-02-2010, 10:20 PM
Exactly how many boyhood heroes is one allowed to have?

Do you get about 7 different teams if you are Irish? :confused:

The way it works in Ireland is simple. Kids choose one of Manchester United or Liverpool and then have Celtic for the forbidden but oh so yummy bit of OF bigotry. Totally predictable.

CRAZYHIBBY
12-02-2010, 08:57 AM
ITS ROBBIE FRIDAY EVERYONE:thumbsup: