PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Question

Gus Fring
07-02-2010, 03:56 PM
I have a season ticket for this season and will be getting one again next season. Heres my problem though. I want to start taking my boy along with me but hes disabled. I was looking at getting the disabled/carers ticket but wondered how it works? Will we both be issued seperate season ticket cards? Or will it be one shared? I dont think he will go to every single home game so would this mean i would need a seperate adult ticket as well if i still want to go?

Scouse Hibee
07-02-2010, 03:59 PM
I have a season ticket for this season and will be getting one again this season. Heres my problem though. I want to start taking my boy along with me but hes disabled. I was looking at getting the disabled/carers ticket but wondered how it works? Will we both be issued seperate season ticket cards? Or will it be one shared? I dont think he will go to every single home game so would this mean i would need a seperate adult ticket as well if i still want to go?

Phone the club, I'm sure they will explain everything to you and at least then you'll get the correct information.

Hfc_Since1875
07-02-2010, 04:04 PM
You will both receive a season ticket/card, and are both required to bring them to each game.
If you were to go along yourself you would need to phone up and pay for a new ticket. I had the same situation earlier in the season and IMO was dissappointed that i had to buy a new ticket but thats the rules i guess.
hopefully thats of some help to you