PDA

View Full Version : N'Guemo

hibsbollah
07-02-2010, 01:27 PM
When I speak to Celtc fans they're always raving on about him but whenever ive seen him (twice now:greengrin) he's been total garbage, a poor man's Brian Kerr. He obviously had a decent career in France but I cant see anything in him.

Opinions?

hibee-shtuggie
07-02-2010, 01:29 PM
even commentators bum him up, its ridiculous. ive seen maybe three or four celic games on the telly and hes played well for approximately 25 mins out the the four games. dont see what all the fuss is about.

Wotherspiniesta
07-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Poor mans John Rankin IMO.

PeterboroHibee
07-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Hes nothing special from what Ive seen. Decent holding midfielder, but whenever he even gets a little bit forward he just punts the ball way off target.

Part/Time Supporter
07-02-2010, 01:50 PM
He's supposed to be a defensive midfielder (never looks like scoring a goal, that's for sure), but the central defenders lack protection when opponents counter attack Celtic; ergo he is posted missing.

Not doing his job properly => over-rated.

:agree:

Toaods
07-02-2010, 01:53 PM
was anything but a stand out n the African Nations too.

I like the other guy they have playing today... Braphite (?) silky and has a bit of steel in his tackling.

(((Fergus)))
07-02-2010, 02:04 PM
was anything but a stand out n the African Nations too.

I like the other guy they have playing today... Braphite (?) silky and has a bit of steel in his tackling.

Brafheid - good attacking full back, not so sure about his defending