PDA

View Full Version : Yams Still deluded

poolman
06-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Taken from this thread on seasonsover.com from some trumpet called Superjoe :greengrin

Is that you Torto :greengrin

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71838

I agree 100% with this post. The one positive we can take is the apointment of JJ and the signing of Darren Barr. Shows we can still match anyone outside the OF when it comes to attracting players.

:faf:

cwilliamson85
06-02-2010, 11:31 PM
The only reason they got Barr and we didn't is because I thinkhe has been promised the captaincy. He would never have got that at hibs so he chose the unwashed.

Pete
06-02-2010, 11:36 PM
I'm a little bit worried about having no midfield or defence.

I'm pretty sure Murray, Wotherspoon, Hanlon, Hogg, Bamba, Miller, Riordan or Rankin would walk straight into their first team. Even if they had Maka on their books he could walk straight into their first team...as a striker.

Geo_1875
06-02-2010, 11:38 PM
They are a strange bunch right enough. They still see JJ turning them around. Yeah sure, he's already shown himself to be Vlad's latest puppet. They'll be stuck with the same players they've got just now and any additions will be free transfer journeymen that nobody ever heard of.

I particularly liked this one:

"Hibs have 134 goalies, 700 strikers and no midfield or defence"

We've lost 19 goals in the league with a goal difference of +16. Our midfield are a match for any in the SPL and have more sgoals and shots on target this season than their "strikers".

Poor deluded fools.:lolyam:

Hainan Hibs
06-02-2010, 11:53 PM
I particularly liked this one:

"Hibs have 134 goalies, 700 strikers and no midfield or defence"

We've lost 19 goals in the league with a goal difference of +16. Our midfield are a match for any in the SPL and have more sgoals and shots on target this season than their "strikers".

Poor deluded fools.:lolyam:

Aye, nae defence but still conceded 6 less than them. Defence is that crap that one of the defenders played in the African Nations Cup.

Also nae midfield? Liam Miller and Mcbride or Ian Black and tantrum boy Stewart?

Hearts are hurting. We are better than them in every department on and off the field.

Goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders, strikers, finance, attractiveness for potential signings. You name something and we are better than them.

Get it right up ye's yams.

Cal 7-0
06-02-2010, 11:54 PM
In a word a-hole's of the highest order who will follow any agenda put in front off them . I really care not a jot about the pash that comes from the puppeteer and think we should just treat them with the contempt they deserve. Leave the believers to believe and I really hope that it all falls in on them until that day lets just laugh at the joke that is homofc aka tramps.

Baw187
07-02-2010, 12:47 AM
Aye, nae defence but still conceded 6 less than them. Defence is that crap that one of the defenders played in the African Nations Cup.

Also nae midfield? Liam Miller and Mcbride or Ian Black and tantrum boy Stewart?

Hearts are hurting. We are better than them in every department on and off the field.

Goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders, strikers, finance, attractiveness for potential signings. You name something and we are better than them.

Are we better than them at making a royal Ethan Hunt of ourselves??

Hainan Hibs
07-02-2010, 12:50 AM
Are we better than them at making a royal Ethan Hunt of ourselves??

Damn, I knew there was going to be something they were better at:grr:

:greengrin

Baw187
07-02-2010, 12:54 AM
Damn, I knew there was going to be something they were better at:grr:

Purehibee_MYB
07-02-2010, 02:32 AM
I can't believe these arrogant fools...They are trying to tell themselves that they are still the third force in Scotland, when they are 14 points behind us with a game in hand..! "Oh We didn't want gow..and i know for a fact we didnt" BULL S%$T they just think they didn't want gow cos they didn't get gow...lets look at it this way...you are approaching a proven goal scorer on loan in the SPL from Plymouth...why would he not be "Their type of player" he's a ****in striker...someone they need! "We could have got him cos hibs can't offer the same wages" Yeah remember which team is in profit and doesn't owe £17.6 million to the banks or wherever!

Gow wouldn't do anything for them...yeah go look at your options up front you filthy jambos...Nade, and a few youngsters...sure you don't need him, you've not scored for yonks and we are casually scoring 5 in 2 games in a week...

After reading that thread on Brokeback...I seriously hope those jokes of a football team go into administration.:jamboak:

Kaiser1962
07-02-2010, 06:53 AM
I'm a little bit worried about having no midfield or defence.

I'm pretty sure Murray, Wotherspoon, Hanlon, Hogg, Bamba, Miller, Riordan or Rankin would walk straight into their first team. Even if they had Maka on their books he could walk straight into their first team...as a striker.

What a bizarre thing for them to say. I admit that at the start of the season I worried about our defence I have to say they have performed, to a man, well above expectations. Someone over tehre also said that we have scored more goals in a fortnight than they have all season! Not true but at least thats where the average plums thinking is.

weonlywon6-2
07-02-2010, 07:55 AM

you missed one point, we are better looking !!!:thumbsup:

WindyMiller
07-02-2010, 02:11 PM
The heavy must be a lot stronger in the Diggers now than I remember it.

Posted on JKB last night.....

Will JJ try to recreate the old magic?
Our cupwinning and title challenging team of 97/98 had a very definite style and shape to it so can JJ recreate it with the current squad and what does he need?

97/98

--------------------------Rousset------------------------------------

McPherson/Locke----Weir-----------Ritchie------------Pointon/Naysmith

------------------Salvatori----------Fulton-----------------------------

---------------------------Cameron------------------------------------

------------------Adam------------------------------------McCann-----

-----------------------------Hamilton----------------------------------

Rousset - solid keeper prone to the odd gaff, think Kello could manage to fill his shoes

McPherson/Locke - we lack a strong, solid defensive RB but have an attacking one in CT

Weir - strong, commanding centre-half, step forward Zaliukas

Ritchie - young, tenacious centre half, no Jose but possibly in the future McGowan

Pointon/Naysmith - attacking LB, step forward Wallace

Salvatori - tough tackling DM, step forward Eggert

Fulton - playmaker, some might say Stewart but for me would prefer Ruben

Cameron - attacking midfielder, hopefully Stevenson or a rejuventated Larry

McCann - left winger who can swap sides, step forward Driver

Adam - mobile, intelligent striker, step forward ????

Hamilton - target man, good feet, step forward ????

To summarise...

---------------------------Kello-----------------------------

C Thomson--------Zal------------?????????------------Wallace

--------------------Jonsson--------Ruben---------------------

---------------------------Kingston---------------------------

-------------??????-----------------------------------Driver---

--------------------------??????------------------------------

With the introducation of three key players we could be as strong as 97/98 IMO. "

:faf::faf::faf:

WindyMiller
07-02-2010, 02:15 PM
And a few hours later by 'Shabby's Broon Shoes' ( they don't do irony)

Jim Jefferies Homecoming Game !
What kind of homecoming reception will Jim Jefferies get on Saturday for his first game back @ Tynecastle in the home technical area ?
Surely it is a time for a new begining and a fresh start for the club , a new era with high hopes and great expectations of JJ delivering an attacking team in his own mould no doubt on the style of his 97/98 team .
Footballs coming home YouTube - Lightning seeds three lions (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QIAv2EoIP0)

(:faf::faf::faf:) X 2

Dashing Bob S
07-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Brilliant stuff. Would just like to direct people to the FAT JEFF KNEW thread which the admins have rather unhelpfully moved to the Dug-Out.

(((Fergus)))
07-02-2010, 03:34 PM
"a rejuventated Larry". That should be easy, just alter the birth certificate again.

renato
07-02-2010, 08:00 PM
You can always count on a deluded :ostrich: to bring a smile to your face. Surely this must be an undercover peg seller :greengrin

Posted by The most ironic yam yet
I will say this once and only once.
The Hobos have made some some astute signings but can they afford them?
Their gate receipts and sponsorship are nothing special compared with ours, yet they have taken on the likes of Miller and Stokes who were on EPL wages recently and IMO unless they get near to the Champions League (and do something there) they will be in deep do do.
IMO they will make a loss on this year's trading unless they win the Scottish Cup or finish in the top two in the League.

The_Todd
07-02-2010, 08:20 PM
You can always count on a deluded :ostrich: to bring a smile to your face. Surely this must be an undercover peg seller :greengrin

Classic. Our sponsorship is less than theirs? They do realise they're effectively giving Ukio free sponsorship as they can't find a real sponsor, don't they?

renato
07-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Classic. Our sponsorship is less than theirs? They do realise they're effectively giving Ukio free sponsorship as they can't find a real sponsor, don't they?

And apparently we'll be in deep financial do do if we don't win the Holy Grail or get into the CL. Dear oh dear :rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
07-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Hertz fans really are fantastic.

They have watched their club be torn apart over the last 5 years but are still more interested in our finances.

They have fallen to such a level that having a supposed better sponsor and shirt manufacturer than us is really seen as important.

They convince themselves they are a 'big team' based on absolutely no tangible proof whatsoever.

They have a 'special relationship' with a trophy they have won 3 times in 100 years.

They refer to the CIS cup as the diddy cup yet the 'big team' seem surprisingly unable to win it.

They have the worst strikers of anyone in the SPL yet are more interested in passing comment on our defenders and goalkeepers, who are better than anyone at Hertz.

They would have Stewart and Nade ahead of Liam Miller and Anthony Stokes.

Some of them truly believe they single handedly won every war humans have ever fought in.

They somewhat confusingly took to referring to their owner as Mr Romanov and have a rather baffling doffing of the cap type reverence for him. We on the other hand have a Knight of the realm owning our club.

Some of them honestly believe old, fat Jim will bring back the glory days, we have the most passionate and exciting young manager in Scotland.

They still believe they have a huge fanbase and truly think Mr Romanov will build them a fantasy stand.

Anyway enough on Hertz, they are like Falkirk or Motherwell now. We have outgrown them, i think we should concentrate on our real rivals Rangers and Celtic. I don't hate Hertz, i pity them. (c) Brokeback 2004/2005.

Hibercelona
07-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Hertz fans really are fantastic.

They have watched their club be torn apart over the last 5 years but are still more interested in our finances.

They have fallen to such a level that having a supposed better sponsor and shirt manufacturer than us is really seen as important.

They convince themselves they are a 'big team' based on absolutely no tangible proof whatsoever.

They have a 'special relationship' with a trophy they have won 3 times in 100 years.

They refer to the CIS cup as the diddy cup yet the 'big team' seem surprisingly unable to win it.

They have the worst strikers of anyone in the SPL yet are more interested in passing comment on our defenders and goalkeepers, who are better than anyone at Hertz.

They would have Stewart and Nade ahead of Liam Miller and Anthony Stokes.

Some of them truly believe they single handedly won every war humans have ever fought in.

They somewhat confusingly took to referring to their owner as Mr Romanov and have a rather baffling doffing of the cap type reverence for him. We on the other hand have a Knight of the realm owning our club.

Some of them honestly believe old, fat Jim will bring back the glory days, we have the most passionate and exciting young manager in Scotland.

They still believe they have a huge fanbase and truly think Mr Romanov will build them a fantasy stand.

Anyway enough on Hertz, they are like Falkirk or Motherwell now. We have outgrown them, i think we should concentrate on our real rivals Rangers and Celtic. I don't hate Hertz, i pity them. (c) Brokeback 2004/2005.

:top marks