PDA

View Full Version : Jambos:nothing left but Hibs results

noseyhibby
06-02-2010, 10:18 PM
And aren't they squirming big time, now that they have absolutely zilch to look forward to this season. Yes, the so-called big team are praying zealously, sweating buckets, and chewing finger nails to the knuckles, desperately hoping that the so-called Wee Team lose out on 2nd place and that somebody, somewhere knocks us out the cup, or we self-destruct. The terror within the maroon hordes is tangible. And isn't it great to watch them wriggle in excruciating agony as they struggle to come to terms with the fact that Hibernian FC has well and truly trumped them both on and of the park. Let's never forget the nauseating gloating and supreme confidence and arrogance of our neighbours from Gorgie of a few seasons ago. Let's not forget that swathes of them, despite indisputable evidence to the contrary, still believe they are superior to everyone out-with the old firm. Enjoy this wonderful season fellow Hibbys. I for one certainly am.

jabis
06-02-2010, 10:25 PM
I'll give odds of 2/1 that most people will agree with your post :greengrin

God Petrie
06-02-2010, 10:26 PM
You are lucky - all of the jambos I know seem to have suffered selective amnesia and never bring up the topic of their football team.

iwasthere1972
06-02-2010, 10:28 PM
If I was Vlad I would be advertising 2010/11 season tickets before things get really really really bad. :wink:

Irish_Steve
06-02-2010, 10:31 PM
If I was Vlad I would be advertising 2010/11 season tickets before things get really really really bad. :wink:

But will he charge SPL prices for Division One football??

Viva_Palmeiras
06-02-2010, 10:35 PM
No word of a lie, chanced apon this tonight and read this to my son....

The Queen of Hearts she made some tarts all on a summer's day;
The Knave of Hearts he stole the tarts and took them clean away.
The King of Hearts called for the tarts and beat the Knave full sore
The Knave of Hearts brought back the tarts and
vowed he'd steal no more.

Packed full of symbolism no?

PS. Yes I have heard it before...

iwasthere1972
But will he charge SPL prices for Division One football??

Vlad will charge what he wants and the gorgie numpties will pay up while kissing his :asshole:

jabis

Strangely enough,I was going to start a thread/sweepy as to when their season tickets would go on sale,as it seems to get earlier each season :agree:

greenlex
06-02-2010, 11:32 PM
No word of a lie, chanced apon this tonight and read this to my son....

The Queen of Hearts she made some tarts all on a summer's day;
The Knave of Hearts he stole the tarts and took them clean away.
The King of Hearts called for the tarts and beat the Knave full sore
The Knave of Hearts brought back the tarts and
vowed he'd steal no more.

Packed full of symbolism no?

PS. Yes I have heard it before...

Can I point you in the direction of post number 6 on this thread. :greengrin

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?p=2337592#post2337592

Vini1875
07-02-2010, 12:54 AM
I know they are a forelock tugging, arse licking bunch but surely some of them must thinking about what they can do to either oust the mad one or put pressure on him. I'm sure if it was Hibs there would a lot of grumbling from the fans about the state of the club.

Maybe they have just sold their soul and are simply awaiting their demise.

If we get 2nd and win the Scottish Cup, I think the samaritans in Edinburgh will need to take on extra staff.

Hainan Hibs
07-02-2010, 01:06 AM
In amongst Preston's praise of Hibs tonight you could sense the holding back of tears

"Yes,:boo hoo: maybe they:boo hoo: can win...:boo hoo:win the cup:boo hoo::boo hoo:"

Aldi's must be doing a roaring trade on toilet paper, the yams are crapping themselves big style:agree:

Mibbes Aye
07-02-2010, 01:58 AM
And aren't they squirming big time, now that they have absolutely zilch to look forward to this season. Yes, the so-called big team are praying zealously, sweating buckets, and chewing finger nails to the knuckles, desperately hoping that the so-called Wee Team lose out on 2nd place and that somebody, somewhere knocks us out the cup, or we self-destruct. The terror within the maroon hordes is tangible. And isn't it great to watch them wriggle in excruciating agony as they struggle to come to terms with the fact that Hibernian FC has well and truly trumped them both on and of the park. Let's never forget the nauseating gloating and supreme confidence and arrogance of our neighbours from Gorgie of a few seasons ago. Let's not forget that swathes of them, despite indisputable evidence to the contrary, still believe they are superior to everyone out-with the old firm. Enjoy this wonderful season fellow Hibbys. I for one certainly am.

It would be all too easy to be knocked out the Cup and getting second place would be incredibly challenging, and probably unlikely.

Just as well none of us are claiming we'll win the Cup or do second, eh?

GordonR
07-02-2010, 12:16 PM
I know they are a forelock tugging, arse licking bunch but surely some of them must thinking about what they can do to either oust the mad one or put pressure on him. I'm sure if it was Hibs there would a lot of grumbling from the fans about the state of the club.

Maybe they have just sold their soul and are simply awaiting their demise.

If we get 2nd and win the Scottish Cup, I think the samaritans in Edinburgh will need to take on extra staff.

/cringe