PDA

View Full Version : Mark McGhee

Jonnyboy
06-02-2010, 08:59 PM
Anyone hear McGhee's post match interview from Starks Park? What a condescending, bitter, twisted and obnoxious twat he is. Is there anyone left in Scottish football that he's not insulted.

I'd call him a phanny but that would be unfair on phanny's the world over :wink:

AFKA5814_Hibs
06-02-2010, 09:03 PM
I really hope we turn them over on Wednesday night. I thought Calderwood was a decent enough guy when he was there, always gave Hibs recognition if we played well against Aberdeen, but McGhee is a prat.

Hope Gow scores a hat trick. That'll get him right peeved off. :greengrin

iwasthere1972
06-02-2010, 09:03 PM
Anyone hear McGhee's post match interview from Starks Park? What a condescending, bitter, twisted and obnoxious twat he is. Is there anyone left in Scottish football that he's not insulted.

I'd call him a phanny but that would be unfair on phanny's the world over :wink:

Haven't heard it yet. What did the phanny say? :greengrin

10 pages I reckon. :agree:

Hibercelona
06-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Has a face you just want to rip off.

He just can't ever credit another team.

Everytime Aberdeen are unable to win a game, its always harsh on them and they deserved all 3 points. :blah:

Oh, and its always the refs fault.... :blah:

The most yammish non yam out there. :agree:

Jonnyboy
06-02-2010, 09:07 PM
Haven't heard it yet. What did the phanny say? :greengrin

10 pages I reckon. :agree:

It was his manner more than anything else, belittling Rovers and bigging up his own team despite them needing a 94th minute goal to force a replay.

After the game at ER today, Yogi praised the efforts of the Montrose guys and in doing so he proved just how much more class he has than McGoo :agree:

Hainan Hibs
06-02-2010, 09:08 PM
It's the sound of his voice too.

Never came across anyone who is more condescending or up their own arse than him.

Jonnyboy
06-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Has a face you just want to rip off.

He just can't ever credit another team.

Everytime Aberdeen are unable to win a game, its always harsh on them and they deserved all 3 points. :blah:

Oh, and its always the refs fault.... :blah:

The most yammish non yam out there. :agree:

Indeed. Anyone for a robust tackle whilst ignoring the challenges that saw two of the sheep sent off at ER and directly contributed to McBride's quite lengthy injury absence.

McGhee is easy to despise he's so good at being a phanny :agree:

Greenblood70
06-02-2010, 09:30 PM
In most of my time watching football Pittodrie was always a difficult place to go and get points. McGhee has changed all that in his short time there. I can think of no higher accolade than that for the man.

I hope he's at Aberdeen for years to come.

Crab apple
06-02-2010, 10:13 PM

Totally agree. I can't think of any current Scottish manager that is more annoying. I'm not sure if even the Dons fans like him. Don't think he did himself any favours whoring himself for the celtic job and basically saying he was only at Aberdeen as a second choice.

machibby
06-02-2010, 10:27 PM
You know you know you know mark you know mcghee you know is you know a you know tw@ you know.

Hiber-nation
06-02-2010, 10:34 PM
It was his manner more than anything else, belittling Rovers and bigging up his own team despite them needing a 94th minute goal to force a replay.

After the game at ER today, Yogi praised the efforts of the Montrose guys and in doing so he proved just how much more class he has than McGoo :agree:

:agree:

I was going mental listening to that arrogant, self-important, obnoxious twat on the radio. What an absolute plum he is. I can't recall any manager slavering so much pish in the space of 6 months.

FRes Hibbie
06-02-2010, 10:44 PM

I was going mental listening to that arrogant, self-important, obnoxious twat on the radio. What an absolute plum he is. I can't recall any manager slavering so much pish in the space of 6 months.

I can :wink:

iwasthere1972
06-02-2010, 10:48 PM

Me too but he took a bit longer. :wink:

Hiber-nation
06-02-2010, 10:54 PM

He was harmless though :wink:

Wing Half
06-02-2010, 11:17 PM
I heard McGhee. It sounds as if he lives in a parallel universe where he is the manager of Celtic

Greenway
06-02-2010, 11:26 PM
I heard McGhee. It sounds as if he lives in a parallel universe where he is the manager of Celtic

Ain't that the truth.

He somehow still harbors the ambition to go there, but it's never going to happen. Still he's got the required bitterness and persecution complex down pat.

James Connolly
07-02-2010, 06:36 AM
Man's a total ******wit!

Looking at his bloodshot eyes, I'd suggest he was on the gargle during the game yesterday; he'll probably have his very own 'water bottle', full o vodka!!

Leithenhibby
07-02-2010, 06:37 AM

:agree:.Spot on. JB , and was there not a HUGE nervous tone to his tone..:greengrin

He knows the sheep got out of jail today and also knows that IF Raith had hung on, then he was in deep *****...

Total Twat..

johnrebus
07-02-2010, 08:58 AM
McGhee may be relieved for now, but the tie is not over yet and I fancy Rovers to turn them over up at the sheep pen.

What a plonker.

Hibby Kay-Yay
07-02-2010, 09:58 AM
He was just as condescending pre match aswell "We're better than them, we're in the SPL and they are not, for that reason our quality will take us through to the next round"

Then he was slavering after the match too.

If I was the Raith manager then Mark McGoo has just made my team talk very, very easy.

I hope they get stuffed from them but more importantly from us aswell. As another poster said, Gow hatrick please :agree: I just hope that McGoo doesn't put a "break him in half" order for rejecting them.

Phil D. Rolls
07-02-2010, 10:43 AM

The managers of other teams must love this guy - he writes their team talk for them.

I watched the highlights last night - yes Aberdeen did press a lot in the second half, but they didn't exactly push the Rovers keeper into a lot of saves. He would have done a lot more for himself if he had concentrated on praising them, rather than give them motivation to prove they are not the raggedy arsed hicks he made them out to be.

Arrogance and Aberdeen. Who'd have thunk it?

Come on the Rovers!

hibee-shtuggie
07-02-2010, 12:12 PM
even when this goon was manager of motherwell i hated him to the core. i used to love humping motherwell and now aberdeen. i look out every week just to see if hes been beaten and always listen to his interview. everyone is always to blame but humself. hes an arrogant, self loving, blind, condescending ignorant w****r and i hope we turn over aberdeen on wednesday night by at least three. i will be there cheering us on, and hopefully taking a wee bit of delight in magoo's reaction! GGTTH

blackhibee
07-02-2010, 03:56 PM
I still think it's an absolute tragedy that he didn't take the Hearts job, he's made for it.

Phil D. Rolls
07-02-2010, 04:10 PM
I still think it's an absolute tragedy that he didn't take the Hearts job, he's made for it.

Should have another chance to apply in 6 months.

Reaper
07-02-2010, 04:13 PM
The Man is First class Fud. :grr::grr:

--------
07-02-2010, 04:40 PM

You wouldn't have caught his pre-match interview, J?

I was in the car and had the radio on. Most illuminating.

He was being asked about the prospects for the game and the significance of the Scottish Cup.

His answer? - "I won a EUROPEAN CUP-WINNERS' CUP WINNER'S MEDAL, but my FIVE SCOTTISH CUP WINNER's MEDALS mean much more to me than my EUROPEAN WINNER'S MEDAL." He managed to get this in TWICE before the interviewer shut him up.

He's got FIVE Scottish Cup winner's medals, don't y'know? AND a European Cup-Winners' Cup winner's medal, don't y'know? And he's so humble about it, don't y'know?

TWONK! :rolleyes:

ancient hibee
07-02-2010, 06:09 PM
I was listening to him in the car and shaking my head when the passenger in the car next to me wound down his window and asked me if I was listening to McGhee as well.

Jonnyboy
07-02-2010, 11:02 PM
The managers of other teams must love this guy - he writes their team talk for them.

I watched the highlights last night - yes Aberdeen did press a lot in the second half, but they didn't exactly push the Rovers keeper into a lot of saves. He would have done a lot more for himself if he had concentrated on praising them, rather than give them motivation to prove they are not the raggedy arsed hicks he made them out to be.

Arrogance and Aberdeen. Who'd have thunk it?

Come on the Rovers!

Someone needs to tell that buffoon that possession doesn't win games, goals win games :agree:

jacomo
08-02-2010, 08:21 AM
Totally agree. I can't think of any current Scottish manager that is more annoying. I'm not sure if even the Dons fans like him. Don't think he did himself any favours whoring himself for the celtic job and basically saying he was only at Aberdeen as a second choice.

They were pretty happy when he got the job, but it seems the Dons are getting a bit sick of McGoo already.

http://www.insideleft.net/archives/3819#more-3819

OK, Jimmy Calderwood's time was probably up at Pittodrie, but I always thought that they might regret shooing him out the door.

SlickShoes
08-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Im going to the game on wednesday and i really cannot stand him. I hope we turn them over by completely playing them off the park dont really care about the score 1-0 will do but we NEED to win and he needs to shut up.

ian cruise
08-02-2010, 12:46 PM
he also made some comment about getting rid of jimmy calderwoods mentality from the team

i'd say he's done that as calderwoods teams we're pretty hard to beat, though maybe not spectacular. his kilmarnock team are doing none to bad either. definetly could overtake aberdeen with a bit of luck and some good performances, i d love that. mcghee is a toss