PDA

View Full Version : Question Help Needed

panshibby
06-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi all, I have been looking all over the place, net, radio, TV, Papers but I cany find out what the Hearts score was today, can any body help???:wink:

Www1875hfc
06-02-2010, 06:09 PM
I'm positive HoMoFc asked the S.F.A for permission to sit out this years scottish cup?
I might be wrong though,ken what man utd done a few years back and sat out the F.A cup. Vlad has spoken to the hierachy at the S.F.A headquarters as he bids to take Hearts that step closer to world domination..
With a massive 400,000 fan base hearts dont require the extra income the scottish cup generates.

Mibbes Aye
06-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Hi all, I have been looking all over the place, net, radio, TV, Papers but I cany find out what the Hearts score was today, can any body help???:wink:

Homfc have sat out this year's Scottish Cup in order to join the war on terror. :agree:

Expect to see a terrestrial tv documentary soon, featuring Nade, Kingston, Mikey Stewart and several faceless and very average players, all called Thomson, on a tour of duty in Afghanistan.

By all accounts Nade terrorises the Taliban into submission by eating a village, and then another village, and then another village, and then another village, and then another village, and then another village, and then another village, and then another village, and then another village, and then another village.

Stewart opts out, early doors, throwing up for good measure. He happily forfeits his campaign medal, given he's already got the CIS Cup '07 non-playing sub's medal, which he treasures, cos it was won with a proper, classy team.

Kingston does his best but is unfortunately injured and has to be medevac-ed, with a serious injury. Straight to Ghana where he plays five back-to-back internationals for the 'Black Stars' before releasing a press interview in which he claims he should be playing for Barcelona :agree:.