PDA

View Full Version : He4arts Development

half.time.draw.
06-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Jan Meray (name changed for legal reasons) the dickhead in involved in hearts youth development?
Has anybodymet him?
If you have, he has more influnce than anyone at Farts for players coming through.
His main judge off character seems to be height, which leeds to the hoofball way off the wee team.

Opinions on the person in question please!!!!

Nailrod
06-02-2010, 05:47 PM
A dickhead. How could anybody who's lasted so long under the present regime not be?

And he doesn't know or understand anything about the regulatory side of managing young players.

Nailrod
06-02-2010, 05:49 PM
By the way why do you want to know?

half.time.draw.
06-02-2010, 05:50 PM
A dickhead. How could anybody who's lasted so long under the present regime not be?

And he doesn't know or understand anything about the regulatory side of managing young players.

I
know through personal experience the way those tramps treat young kids they will struggle to continue in that vein:agree:

crash
06-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Jan Meray (name changed for legal reasons) the dickhead in involved in hearts youth development?
Has anybodymet him?
If you have, he has more influnce than anyone at Farts for players coming through.
His main judge off character seems to be height, which leeds to the hoofball way off the wee team.

Can't see what the problem is, why are you so concerned?

Houchy
06-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Can't see what the problem is, why are you so concerned?

I'm thinking someone's son/nephew has been knocked back/released:confused:.

Houchy
06-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Has anybodymet him?

I'm thinking someone's son/nephew has been knocked back/released:confused:.

On saying that, i've not heard "them" being called Farts since I was in 1st year so maybe H.T.D. isn't really 39:greengrin