PDA

View Full Version : Liam Miller

blueisthecolour
06-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Looking to make transfers on my dreamteam, I have 1 million left for a midfielder, I have 3 choices, don't let the fact Liam miller plays for hibs cloud your judgement please, who would you pick bearing in mind goals, clean sheets and star men get you points, who would you pick.

liam Miller - good player, will he get man of the matches, goals ect?

Jody Morris- as above

Michael Stewart- forget he's a hearts player, he is at the moment top of the scoring in his price range due to his penalty's.

Who would you pick?

JimBHibees
06-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Liam Miller probably the best midfielder in the league along with your own Steven Davis.

MSK
06-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Looking to make transfers on my dreamteam, I have 1 million left for a midfielder, I have 3 choices, don't let the fact Liam miller plays for hibs cloud your judgement please, who would you pick bearing in mind goals, clean sheets and star men get you points, who would you pick.

Jody Morris- as above

Michael Stewart- forget he's a hearts player, he is at the moment top of the scoring in his price range due to his penalty's.

Who would you pick?Miller is way better than Ginger nut & Morris ...gets MOM's but not really a goalscorer ...Ginger nut is yams top scorer but only because they get dodgy pen's ..Morris ...good wee battling player for Saints but like Miller he aint really a goalscorer ..

Lmc2105
06-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Liam Miller probably the best midfielder in the league along with your own Steven Davis.

:top markstotally agree both stand out midfielders

danhibees1875
06-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Stewart will get more goals and with a greater possibility of hearts finishing in the bottom 6 brings a greater chance of them getting clean sheets.

:dunno:

Houchy
06-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Stewart will get more goals and with a greater possibility of hearts finishing in the bottom 6 brings a greater chance of them getting clean sheets.

:dunno:

For a fantasy dream team and purely for the reasons above, I'd go with Ginger Baws. There's also the fact that he'll likely get more MOM's due to him playing for a **** team and therefor be a standout, but if I had to pick any one of them to play for the Hibees, it's a no brainer... Miller every day of the week.:agree:

hibbymark
06-02-2010, 06:41 PM

Jody Morris- as above

Who would you pick?

Do you have Kyle lavatory in your team mate ?:faf:

blueisthecolour
06-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Do you have Kyle lavatory in your team mate ?:faf:

No mate, thankfully not, After the first set of transfers, |I tranfered 2 players who I shouldn't have now wasting transfers bringing them back in.

Jonnyboy
06-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Green tinted specs off and it's still Liam Miller for me. As others say he'll get MotM awards more than the other two and he'll pop in the odd goal. Jody Morris is too much of an in and out type and can often look anonymous in games whilst Stewart might get a few goals but he'll also pick up a wide range of cards :greengrin

hfc rd
06-02-2010, 09:10 PM
Why on earth is Micheal Stewart on that list? :grr:. Anyway I would take Liam Miller. The guy is simply incredible!!

Part/Time Supporter
06-02-2010, 09:16 PM
A few weeks ago, I would have said Stewart, purely for the penalties. Since then, however, McBride has come back into the Hibs team and Miller has been playing in a more advanced role. He scored one and forced a really good save from Gallacher v St. Mirren, so I think he will get more goals in the rest of the season and impress the guy doing the marking more than previously.

Morris is a deep lying midfielder and doesn't take Saints penalties.

PatHead
06-02-2010, 09:26 PM
Don't see players from other sides so can't comment

iwasthere1972
06-02-2010, 09:32 PM

Jody Morris- as above

Who would you pick?

Major shock that Liam Miller has 92% of the votes. :dizzy:

To get the best dream team all you have to do is have Hearts only players. Their owner is a dreamer as well as their 400,000 fans. :agree:

blueisthecolour
06-02-2010, 11:11 PM
Why on earth is Micheal Stewart on that list? :grr:. Anyway I would take Liam Miller. The guy is simply incredible!!
Ive only got 1 million left Stewart is only half a million and is one of the top point scorers because of his goals.

Baw187
07-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Ive only got 1 million left Stewart is only half a million and is one of the top point scorers because of his goals.

Go with Stewart then. The stats back it up.

jgl07
07-02-2010, 03:22 AM

Jody Morris- as above

Who would you pick?
If you wanted a competitive poll, Steven Davis should be on the list.

I think that Davis is by far the best central midfielder in Scotland. Liam Miller is second.

As for Michael Stewart, take away his penalties and there is not much left.

blueisthecolour
07-02-2010, 07:57 AM
Go with Stewart then. The stats back it up.

The problem there is Miller wasn't in the competition, that's him just getting in to it now, so don't know how he would have got on.

I had stewart the the first time round and he didn't do very well, I transfered him out and brought in Stephen Mcginn who was doing well, Mcginn hardly done anything after that and Stewart started to score goals.

blueisthecolour
07-02-2010, 07:58 AM
If you wanted a competitive poll, Steven Davis should be on the list.

I think that Davis is by far the best central midfielder in Scotland. Liam Miller is second.

As for Michael Stewart, take away his penalties and there is not much left.

I already have him in the team and he cost more money anyway.