PDA

View Full Version : When you are out the cup and your rivals aint

Toaods
06-02-2010, 10:23 AM
what a cringe, I'm not oneof these football purists that can attend another cup game somewhere in teh hope of a few goals and a good day out.

Nope, I'm a sad and bitter , depressionist that sits at home usually with my radio on hoping whoever the Yams are playing turns them over.

It usually makes for a hellish Saturday, unless they are against the Old Firm we all know it's likely they will be pumped.

WOnder what the deluded fools will be up to today, knowing it isn;t even a good idea sitting listening to the radio or watching Jeff Stelling reporting another goal for Anthony Stokes and/or Derek Riordan

Bet you B & Q and Ikea is mobbed the day...:greengrin

iwasthere1972
06-02-2010, 10:26 AM
what a cringe, I'm not oneof these football purists that can attend another cup game somewhere in teh hope of a few goals and a good day out.

Nope, I'm a sad and bitter , depressionist that sits at home usually with my radio on hoping whoever the Yams are playing turns them over.

It usually makes for a hellish Saturday, unless they are against the Old Firm we all know it's likely they will be pumped.

WOnder what the deluded fools will be up to today, knowing it isn;t even a good idea sitting listening to the radio or watching Jeff Stelling reporting another goal for Anthony Stokes and/or Derek Riordan

Bet you B & Q and Ikea is mobbed the day...:greengrin#

They'll all be up themselves in the knowledge that they didn't get beat today. Another plus mark for Jim Jeffries. The guy can do no wrong.

:jamboak:

Toaods
06-02-2010, 10:39 AM
#

They'll all be up themselves in the knowledge that they didn't get beat today. Another plus mark for Jim Jeffries. The guy can do no wrong.

:jamboak:

keeping his 0% wins run going another calendar week.

Hope the backstabbing liar doesn't win a game between now and the end of the season.

The bare faced lie of trying to convince Joe Public that he has decided Goncalves should not be picked as he wants to go elsewhere at the end of the season. Very much a different case from when Jumbo Jim brought Kevin Kyle to Kilmarnock and kissed his backside every week whilst openly flaunting his ability ot play at a higher level.

Hakim Sar
06-02-2010, 11:11 AM
It's nice knowing they are oot for another year. Let's get a good win today and pray for another good home draw in qf - if hibs get to semis hearts will panic big time

Alfred E Newman
06-02-2010, 11:16 AM
yes , with the Hearts already out the cup and the prospect of a stress free passage into the quarter finals to look forward to it makes me wonder if , after all the great results over the past couple of weeks, fate has some wicked twist a waiting us. Surely we can`t slip up against the worst SFL team left in the cup. Or can we? after all, this is the |Hibs we are talking about and it is all to good to be true at the moment.. :worried:

down-the-slope
06-02-2010, 11:20 AM
glad we are still in the cup :greengrin

If we wern't I would be at the Raith Aberdeen match with my brother

Silversand
06-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Bet you B & Q and Ikea is mobbed the day...:greengrin

They'll have to open up extra tills - how many to cope with 400,000 shoppers?

:dunno:

:na na:

Hainan Hibs
06-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Reminds me of a Yam I know who is thick as mince and hates Hibs that much he sat in the Kilmarnock end at the CIS Cup Final.

As if having to deal with having teeth like a vandalised graveyard, being smelly, and ugly as sin wasn't enough, he made himself, a self declared "Hibs hater", sit and watch Hibs lift a cup.

Never heard from him since that game:greengrin

Anyway, I hope all the Yams have a fantastic day, Jumbo Jim's fantastic 0% record is at no risk and you all have a nice day at the shops with your boyfriends to look forward to :thumbsup:

Gmack7
06-02-2010, 11:29 AM
they will be praying we get turned over today then when we dont they will be praying we get one of the infirm away in the next round(whens the draw)and when we draw ross county out the hat at home they will be praying the infirm dont get drawn together.they do a lot of praying:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
06-02-2010, 11:35 AM
glad we are still in the cup :greengrin

If we wern't I would be at the Raith Aberdeen match with my brother

Most like game for a shock result I think and would make better viewing that the Saints and Sinners. Probably have a bigger crowd too.