PDA

View Full Version : FAO - the players v Montrose

Toaods
06-02-2010, 08:26 AM
if we get to 3 goals, don't take your foot of the gas.

We've had a few humblings in this damned competition so us fans deserve some good memories in our lifetime.

Montrose will be bricking it, so remember the poor attitude shown v Irvine Meadow and get working hard today, score goals and get the job done ASAP.

Let's see if we can win a game with all players coming out with full pass marks...:cool2:

CallumLaidlaw
06-02-2010, 08:36 AM
A goal in the first 5/10 minutes and we'll see 5 or more. If it gets to 25mins and still no score, or even a goal down, then the fans will be very much on the players back (wrongly).
I'd be quirte happy to see us keep the ball to start with, tire them out, then rip them to bits.

zlatan
06-02-2010, 08:57 AM
I concur, mainly because I've got a bet on Hibs -3 goals.

Long suffering
06-02-2010, 09:12 AM
Yep get at them early doors and show a far better attitude than that shown v I.M. in terms of team selection I'd mix it up a bit as I feel in these games our fringe players wil probably be more eager and display a better attitude than v Irvine Meadow.
Nish Benji
Gow Cregg Thicot Wotherspoon
Stevenson Hanlon Hogg McCann
Stack
Id go for this personally although im sure Hughes will play our strongest 11.

Toaods
06-02-2010, 09:44 AM
If it gets to 25mins and still no score, or even a goal down, then the fans will be very much on the players back (wrongly)

Against the indefatigability (always wanted to get that on here :greengrin) of Irvine Meadow I didn't think the crowd were too restless, perhaps there was too much expectancy from all of us due to their non-league status.

Montrose will be more likely to stay tighter around McNeill IMHO.

hibeeleicester
06-02-2010, 09:48 AM
aye awrite then.

Deek