PDA

View Full Version : Cash Turnstile tomorrow...?

Delboy4
05-02-2010, 08:38 PM
Can you pay at the gate tomorrow? It doesn't say Anything on the main website...!

Removed
05-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Aye but heading for a sell out :wink:

I've tried to buy two tickets in the East for tomorrow online (I prefer choosing my seat rather than PATG pot luck), and I can't buy two seats together anywhere in the East.

Same goes for most sections of West Upper too (although I really don't fancy making the switch despite the better view)

Looks like it'll be busy!

lyonhibs
05-02-2010, 08:45 PM
Can you pay at the gate tomorrow? It doesn't say Anything on the main website...!

FOR

SAKE!!!

Should it need to specify that a game against the mighty Montrose is Pay at the Gate?? :grr: :grr:

I often wonder if Cat B games are a couple of hundred people light because it was laid our for them in bright, shiny letters that PATG was an option.

Rant Over :greengrin

So yes, you'll probably just about squeeze in at the gate. There might be the odd two thousand seats or so left for you to choose from :cool2:

Delboy4
05-02-2010, 08:58 PM
Calm down mate - I'm out for a night out, my youngest son wants to go to the game with his mates who have top ups... I just don't want him to goto the game and not get in!

I'm on my I-phone makin' sure that I can relax and know he gets in. Oh and by the way we are season ticket holders but I just can't make it to the game tomorrow due to work...

I just asked a question!

The_Todd
05-02-2010, 09:01 PM

Now now, not a sell out, just pointing out that it's not possible to buy 2 seats together Online anymore. I don't usually leave it this late to pre-purchse tickets so I assumed this meant it would be busy :wink:

seanraff07
05-02-2010, 09:03 PM

It better not be heading for a sell out, i've already planned to pay at the gate in the East.:grr:

Removed
05-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Now now, not a sell out, just pointing out that it's not possible to buy 2 seats together Online anymore. I don't usually leave it this late to pre-purchse tickets so I assumed this meant it would be busy :wink:

:faf:

Did you not see my reply on the other thread. Click the link on your post I quoted.

I was just trying to be a bit more subtle than Lyon but his first 3 words were the same as mine.

Every week :rolleyes:

Removed
05-02-2010, 09:08 PM
It better not be heading for a sell out, i've already planned to pay at the gate in the East.:grr:

:fishin: :faf:

It's Montrose :greengrin

FranckSuzy
05-02-2010, 09:13 PM
I know these threads are on here weekly but I have to say that the 'ficial website is slightly ambigious. It only mentions prices for those buying tickets, it doesn't say anything about PATG. For those who are not on .net frequently (:wink:) and don't understand the difference in the opposition and the effect on the crowd :rolleyes: then you would be slightly confused :greengrin. FACT :thumbsup:

7Hero
05-02-2010, 09:14 PM
so is it pay at the gate :dunno:

Delboy4
05-02-2010, 09:14 PM
:fishin: :faf:

It's Montrose :greengrin

All I want to know is, can you pay at any part of the ground or just the East? My sons pals are going to the FF...?

Just doing the Dad thing and making sure he is with his pals!

Cheers in advance.

seanraff07
05-02-2010, 09:16 PM
All I want to know is, can you pay at any part of the ground or just the East? My sons pals are going to the FF...?

Just doing the Dad thing and making sure he is with his pals!

Cheers in advance.

You can pay at the gate at any part of the stadium, maybe not the South, but the West, the FF and the Easy should all be pay at the gate, i'm planning to pay at the gate.

Delboy4
05-02-2010, 09:19 PM
You can pay at the gate at any part of the stadium, maybe not the South, but the West, the FF and the Easy should all be pay at the gate, i'm planning to pay at the gate.

Many thanks for that - at least someone has answered my question.

I can now relax and know my son will be with his pals. :thumbsup:

seanraff07
05-02-2010, 09:22 PM

No bother.:greengrin

Removed
05-02-2010, 09:24 PM

LyonHibs did answer it :confused:

Thing is though, you said your sons pals have top ups so they will be for specific seats, he'll buy a ticket at the turnstile which may not be anywhere near them. Will he be ok with that?

Delboy4
05-02-2010, 09:28 PM

Thing is though, you said your sons pals have top ups so they will be for specific seats, he'll buy a ticket at the turnstile which may not be anywhere near them.

Yeah, I know but if he's in the FF with them he can be with them before the game/half time and after, also, you know young laddies, they will probably half a seat so they can watch the game together...

seanraff07
05-02-2010, 09:29 PM

Thing is though, you said your sons pals have top ups so they will be for specific seats, he'll buy a ticket at the turnstile which may not be anywhere near them.

Could his son not ask if he could just get a ticket beside where his mates seats are?:rolleyes:

Removed
05-02-2010, 09:35 PM
Yeah, I know but if he's in the FF with them he can be with them before the game/half time and after, also, you know young laddies, they will probably half a seat so they can watch the game together...

Don't worry there will be loads of spare seats in the FF. They could all just move together.

Could his son not ask if he could just get a ticket beside where his mates seats are?:rolleyes:

:faf: :faf: :faf:

The tickets are spread amongst the turnstiles and they all have big piles - must be about 8 turnstiles for the FF. How long would it take to find a specific seat, or even one close by :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

seanraff07
05-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Don't worry there will be loads of spare seats in the FF. They could all just move together.

The tickets are spread amongst the turnstiles and they all have big piles - must be about 8 turnstiles for the FF. How long would it take to find a specific seat, or even one close by :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You never know, we could get 17,000, somehow.:rolleyes::faf:

Removed
05-02-2010, 09:47 PM
I know these threads are on here weekly but I have to say that the 'ficial website is slightly ambigious. It only mentions prices for those buying tickets, it doesn't say anything about PATG. For those who are not on .net frequently (:wink:) and don't understand the difference in the opposition and the effect on the crowd :rolleyes: then you would be slightly confused :greengrin. FACT :thumbsup:

Those that were confused with the official website would call the ticket office would they not.

"Excuse me is it PATG on Saturday, tomorrow, today"

"It is, cheers"

Why would anyone who was confused and know hee haw about oppositions and crowds even know about hibs.net

ArabHibee
05-02-2010, 09:57 PM

Did you work that one out for yourself or did someone have to explain that to you? :wink:

FranckSuzy
05-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Those that were confused with the official website would call the ticket office would they not.

"Excuse me is it PATG on Saturday, tomorrow, today"

"It is, cheers"

Why would anyone who was confused and know hee haw about oppositions and crowds even know about hibs.net

The author's post was meant to be slightly ironic re a sell out/ticket only for the Montrose game vs a Hearts/Gers game but none the less pointing out the flaw on the club's site. I'm sure the ticket office is closed now, naw? Maybe that's why the question was asked here? Anyway, I know how it works but not everyone is that clued up :cool2:

Removed
05-02-2010, 10:08 PM
Did you work that one out for yourself or did someone have to explain that to you? :wink:

I was confused that day :greengrin Someone explained it - can't remember who. Please tell me it wasn't you :bitchy:

Removed
05-02-2010, 10:17 PM
The author's post was meant to be slightly ironic re a sell out/ticket only for the Montrose game vs a Hearts/Gers game but none the less pointing out the flaw on the club's site.

Was it or are you just making that up?

I'm sure the ticket office is closed now, naw? Maybe that's why the question was asked here? Anyway, I know how it works but not everyone is that clued up :cool2:

Aye it's closed now but open again first thing in the morning. KO isn't till 3pm.

ArabHibee
05-02-2010, 10:17 PM
I was confused that day :greengrin Someone explained it - can't remember who. Please tell me it wasn't you :bitchy:

:agree: Yes it was.

:smug:

Removed
05-02-2010, 10:23 PM
:agree: Yes it was.

:smug:

:embarrass :hide:

PONGO
05-02-2010, 10:27 PM
The guy was just asking a question. Twat .:grr:

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-02-2010, 10:27 PM
Looks like the club PR folk are not doing a lot to bring people in tomorrow. Should have been " Last chance to sit in the East prior to redevelopment" day.:yawn:

FranckSuzy
05-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Was it or are you just making that up?

Bit cheeky me thinks? Maybe lost in translation :confused: If not, no need IMHO.

Aye it's closed now but open again first thing in the morning. KO isn't till 3pm.

I'm not looking for an argument just trying to make sense of the guys post.

Removed
05-02-2010, 10:29 PM
The guy was just asking a question. Twat .:grr:

Quality first post :not worth

Keep it up :thumbsup:

greenlex
05-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Quality first post :not worth

Keep it up :thumbsup:
Quickly sussed out. :faf:

Removed
05-02-2010, 10:31 PM
I'm not looking for an argument just trying to make sense of the guys post.

Aye so was I

And I wasn't being cheeky, there was no irony in the OP imo. As Pongo correctly states he was just asking a question.

lyonhibs
06-02-2010, 11:59 AM

I hasten to add my mini-rant wasn't actually made in anger, and I'm glad that the lad will get to sit in the same stand as his mates, but I'm dumbfounded as to how ppl get confused regarding how PATG works??

There's 3000+ seats in the FF Stand, a fair chunk of which are already taken by ST Cup top up holders. If you're buying on the gate on the day, you take pot luck with the seats that haven't already been sold, and the tickets for these seats are more or less randomly distributed amongst the turnstiles.

The only way the lad could check re: availability near/next to his mates would be to head down to ER early (i.e. now) and ask at the TO itself, so they can check on the computer system.

Simples.

Not a go at you 65db, I suspect we're on the same page with this one :greengrin