PDA

View Full Version : Doo Doo Do...

Hibee_Rab
05-02-2010, 05:58 PM
I was at a party last night and the makalamby song came on. I was thinking it's a real pity that we won't be singing that any more now makalamby seems to be quite far down the goalkeeping line, so I think we should do what boro did and just make it a club song we sing. What do people think? I reckon the crowd going crazy to that would be awesome.

HibbyAndy
05-02-2010, 06:02 PM
:Ummm:

TheBall'sRound
05-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Should just change it to Liam Miller...

Judas Iscariot
05-02-2010, 06:03 PM
I was at a party last night and the makalamby song came on. I was thinking it's a real pity that we won't be singing that any more now makalamby seems to be quite far down the goalkeeping line, so I think we should do what boro did and just make it a club song we sing. What do people think? I reckon the crowd going crazy to that would be awesome.

I think the amount of howlers he chucked in is more of a pity..

MSK
05-02-2010, 06:05 PM
I thought the thread was about 3 pigeons ...:rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
05-02-2010, 06:06 PM

Jack Duckworth Fae Corrie's pigeons ?

iwasthere1972
05-02-2010, 06:07 PM

I was at the same party as the OP and managed to take a snap.

http://theithacan.org/blogs/bigspoon/files/2007/07/050531_pigeons.jpg

HibbyAndy
05-02-2010, 06:08 PM
I was at the same party as the OP and managed to take a snap.

http://theithacan.org/blogs/bigspoon/files/2007/07/050531_pigeons.jpg

:hilarious :hilarious

iwasthere1972
05-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Jack Duckworth Fae Corrie's pigeons ?

Never had you down as a Corrie fan. Honestly you don't actually watch that tosh do you?

Hope everything works out for Sally. :greengrin

bubblesmorrison
05-02-2010, 06:09 PM
i think makas days at hibs are not as numbered as alot of people think yogi is talking about the gks school and stuff like that so why not have 3 keepers. plus i love big maka should at least keep him as a mascot hes entertainment at least :greengrin

HibbyAndy
05-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Never had you down as a Corrie fan. Honestly you don't actually watch that tosh do you?

Hope everything works out for Sally. :greengrin

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Emmerdale's ma favourite tho :agree:.

Just wish Molly would leave Kev alone :bitchy: she's trying her damnest to wreck that family :grr::grr:.

Has Norris found himself a new shop assistant yet? or his he still being stubborn :bitchy:

seanraff07
05-02-2010, 06:16 PM

Just wish Molly would leave Kev alone :bitchy: she's trying her damnest to wreck that family :grr::grr:.

Has Norris found himself a new shop assistant yet? or his he still being stubborn :bitchy:

Yes he has, that women that lives in the camper van and wanted to travel round the world with Norris last year.. she's returned and is now his Shop Assistant, but Tina would make a much better one.:wink:

Deek01
05-02-2010, 06:19 PM
the ma-kalambay song should be changed to danny galbraith :agree:

iwasthere1972
05-02-2010, 06:24 PM

You obviously didn't see Corrie the other night.

Ken Barlow has run away with the postie after coming out the closet and Norris has got Emily in the family way. Dierdre and Mike Baldwin are back on after Mike emerged from the Barlow's shower while Dierdre was having a fly smoke by the bedroom window. :cb

I tell ya...it's all happening down Corrie. Cannae wait for the next instalment.

greenlex
05-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Should just change it to Liam Miller...

the ma-kalambay song should be changed to danny galbraith :agree:
The song should be changed to Derek Riordan. Its a ****ing disgrace that a real live Hibernian legend does not have a song that is aired every time he scores. :grr: You will all regret it when he finally hangs his boots/Clubbing clothes up.