PDA

View Full Version : NHC Billy Davies does ma nut in

Captain Trips
05-02-2010, 12:45 AM
I hate listening to him its like he has read some sort of manual on cliche and managers speak and just hits out with it all the time. Anyone else?

And whats all the "in the hands of lawyers" pish about allegedly being kicked by Nigel Clough, what a load of pish.

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2010, 12:49 AM
Agree, he is a dick.

RickyS
05-02-2010, 12:50 AM
I hate listening to him its like he has read some sort of manual on cliche and managers speak and just hits out with it all the time. Anyone else?

And whats all the "in the hands of lawyers" pish about allegedly being kicked by Nigel Clough, what a load of pish.

another one with a chip on his shoulder, but aye he is a twat

Hainan Hibs
05-02-2010, 12:57 AM
I like seeing Scottish people do well down South.

But I don't like Billy Davies. He's a dick.

iwasthere1972
05-02-2010, 01:21 AM
I for one don't mind him. Like to see Scottish managers do well in England.

Davies v Cloughie?

There's only one way to find out..............FIGHT

NOLA
05-02-2010, 02:03 AM
he's coming out of this situ really badly, his forest team lose to hated rivals Derby and he bleats like he was knocked out? billy davies - forest fans love you but you are coming across like a right poof!

MWHIBBIES
05-02-2010, 02:14 AM
he's coming out of this situ really badly, his forest team lose to hated rivals Derby and he bleats like he was knocked out? billy davies - forest fans love you but you are a right poof!Fixed that for you.:wink:

Future17
05-02-2010, 10:35 AM
It's a certain style of management, not unlike Fergie's and if you get it right it will work wonders for you.

Siege mentality, everybody hates us but we don't care etc. etc.

IWasThere2016
05-02-2010, 10:45 AM
Agree, he is a dick.

Aye - he's got a decent team though and they play decent stuff

Kaiser_Sauzee
05-02-2010, 11:37 AM
Any interview with a player or manager is completely fruitless. You never get any real insight.

"Yeah well, the boys played well today, they were resolute but I felt we plugged away and got our reward in the end"

"We'll take each game as it comes, we've got a big game on Saturday and we'll be concentrating on that"

"Yeah well, I just hit it and (scratch nose) sometimes they go into row Z and sometimes they fly into the top corner"

:grr:

NORTHERNHIBBY
05-02-2010, 11:58 AM
If it was a manager of any other club then this would not be happening. The Forest v Derby is a failry heated rivalry and I think Davies still harbours a bit of grudge because of the way he feels he was stitched up there. He should have been a bit more mature because the manager that came in after him at Derby almost took a decent Championship side into the First Division, the season after he was knifed for not being able to get them to compete in the Premiership. I suppose though, Derby need to concentrate of football only, so this won't do them any good.

Franck is God
05-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Davies was badly treated by Derby but Nigel Clough had nothing to do with that.

I saw his reaction at the final whistle and it was pathetic, he grabbed one of his coaches by the jacket and made sure that he was between himself and Clough so he didn't have to shake his hand at the end of the game and give himself an excuse at the same time.

I would hope that a Hibs manager would never act like this.

Danderhall Hibs
05-02-2010, 02:20 PM
Davies was badly treated by Derby but Nigel Clough had nothing to do with that.

I saw his reaction at the final whistle and it was pathetic, he grabbed one of his coaches by the jacket and made sure that he was between himself and Clough so he didn't have to shake his hand at the end of the game and give himself an excuse at the same time.

I would hope that a Hibs manager would never act like this.

Hasn't Davies claimed that Clough kneed him in the leg or something?

greenlex
05-02-2010, 03:15 PM
I dinnae mind him t be honest. The thing about his manner on interviews on sky sports especially is that they never let you hear what question is put. It is always the reply. You dont get to hear the way the question is asked or in what context. It may be the four in a line of questioning. Intefrviews should be in full and reasonably unedited. Same for all managers/players and TV/Radio stations IMHO.