PDA

View Full Version : Yams Yamasauras PT 2

Dashing Bob S
04-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Fir Park Semi, a - when a Yam's sexual potency is disappointing (more 3,000 than 400,000). "I was back at my girlfriend's last night, but I was so worried with the way things are going at Tyney, I couldn't even manage a Fir Park semi."

Jefferies Tourist, a -When someone is right on hand to benefit from the misfortune of another, to the extent it seems a set up. "I wasn't to know all the chaps would be in the pub on a monumental piss-up when I steered the wife in for a post-theatre drink. She immediately accused me of being a Jefferies Tourist."

Ed De Gramo
04-02-2010, 10:30 PM
Fantastic Signing, a - When the natives declare signing a 2nd division player the greatest thing since slice bread.

Sprouleflyer
04-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Billy-Locke, a – Expression used in the trade for working ex gratis, payment in kind, non payment.

matty_f
04-02-2010, 11:58 PM
Jumbo whopper,a: a football related fib.

"I decided not to pick Goncalves, and I only just got offered the job on my way out of the shops." - an example of a Jumbo whopper.

lapsedhibee
05-02-2010, 12:13 AM
Jumboner, n. A state of heightened excitement with no justification whatsoever. "We were a million times better tonight than we were on Saturday."

RMG_82
05-02-2010, 05:26 AM
Pulling a "Graham Rix"a an assertion of something as true, real or factual despite knowing otherwise :faf:

truehibernian
05-02-2010, 06:49 AM
Taking it easy-jose - After displaying skill in the workplace and earning a good reputation, deciding one cannot be bothered anymore and thus incurring the wrath of one's employer

MB62
05-02-2010, 07:41 AM
Pulling a Larry- taking time of your work feigning illness when really there is Eff all wrong with you. "I cannae be bothered doing what I get paid extortionate amounts of money to do, I think I'll just pull a Larry"

Speedway
05-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Chaps, as the author of the original Yamarausus I would like to point out that this is not part two but rather a sequel - The Yamcyclopedia.

MB62
05-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Chaps, as the author of the original Yamarausus I would like to point out that this is not part two but rather a sequel - The Yamclopedia.

Sounds like a disease.

(apologies for the editing) :greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
05-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Sounds like a disease.

(apologies for the editing) :greengrin

hope its not a disease that can spread easy.I mean im sure alot of us come into contact with a jambo(maybe not anyones fault mind you) and it is easily spread by talking to that jambo.
I wonder if its cureable?

Sergey
05-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Iffy Driver, an - When one isn't sure of ones parentage. "I was convinced that both my parents were die-hard Yams and that I could play for my country. But, alas, I am in fact an iffy driver."

Dodgy Driver, a - A vehicle who occasionally motors down the left but continually breaks down. "My old Ford Cortina used to be a fairly reliable motor, but I scrapped it as it was in fact a dodgy driver."

bornahibby
05-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Cleveland Steamer, a - Nade.

Irish_Steve
05-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Oxymoron, an - your typical Heart of Midlothian supporter

Hibercelona
06-02-2010, 02:08 AM
Nadesize it - Expression used in fast food restaurants. "Would you like that supersized sir?". "No thanks, i'm feeling exceptionally hungry today. Better Nadesize it for me".

Seveno
06-02-2010, 10:12 AM
nade, v : to hit the ball well wide of the post

Hainan Hibs
06-02-2010, 10:19 AM
Goncalves, the - Leaving someone out because they don't submit to your bullying.

"He wasn't willing to chip in for everyone's ticket so I gave him the Goncalves"

MyJo
06-02-2010, 10:23 AM
HoMFC scouting network - see Hibernian Scouting Network.

Green'nWhite
06-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Goncalves, the - Leaving someone out because they don't submit to your bullying.

"He wasn't willing to chip in for everyone's ticket so I gave him the Goncalves"

Webster, a - The quickest way to escape the Goncalves. "The teacher had been picking on young Jose for months until finally one day he had enough and did a Webster"

Wakeyhibee
06-02-2010, 11:03 AM
Yamagram = Financially unsound accounting diagram designed to mislead the misled - "if you look at the Yamagram of the accounts things are actually quite rosey".

Not to be confused with :-

Yamogram - Speciallised medical equipment something which all Jambos can be assured of a positive result. "I'm afraid it's bad news Mr McGussett you're a tit".

fiolex1
06-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Bi-Yam: Confused state of a Romanov, where he doesn't know wether he should go for the Brown or Jeffries.

In Embra shopping: Yam slang for hunting for rent boys

fiolex1
06-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Touch the Romanov:The sick game of trying to touch a Dog's arse without getting bitten

fiolex1
06-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Brown Sauce: The talking of crap to allow you to be a Gorgie puppet

fiolex1
06-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Give it a Brown and Jeffries: The baking of two old farts that emanate from your arse back to back, a double barrelled fart.

fiolex1
06-02-2010, 11:33 AM
Four Skin: The number of visible skin folds on Jeffries forehead, can be called a d******.

Pedantic_Hibee
06-02-2010, 11:39 AM
86, v - To completely and unceremoniously bottle it, i.e "I was gonna go up to that wee burd and chat her up but I absolutely 86'd it."

Phil D. Rolls
06-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Secretary (sek-ke-terry): Member of staff with responsiblity for writing "No longer at this address" on all received mail.
"That tax demand has taken a long time to be paid, do Hearts actually have a secretary?"

Treasurer (tre-shar-aaar): Employee responsible for securing new funding for the club - map reading skills are essential.
"Hearts treasurer has been actively searching in South America for new funding for the club".

Dashing Bob S
06-02-2010, 01:05 PM
86, v - To completely and unceremoniously bottle it, i.e "I was gonna go up to that wee burd and chat her up but I absolutely 86'd it."

Closely related:

The 86 Position: A sexual position practiced only by Yams (see also, Yamasutra, the) which involves a lot of humiliation for the party concerned. "We tried making love in the 86 position. I got ****ed twice while she laughed her head off."

It was rumoured that the idea of "getting ****ed twice inside 10 minutes by A Kidd" was what led to Graham Rix and Wee Airdrie Jambo wanting to be associated with the maroon.

Mellow Hibee
06-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Pulling a Jeffries - To alledge that a decision has been independantly made when it clearly has not.

- "Don't really fancy another pint lads. I'd rather have a quiet night in with the wife watching Pop Idol."

- "aye right mate, stop trying to pull a Jeffries"

Sprouleflyer
06-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Closely related:

The 86 Position: A sexual position practiced only by Yams (see also, Yamasutra, the) which involves a lot of humiliation for the party concerned. "We tried making love in the 86 position. I got ****ed twice while she laughed her head off."
It was rumoured that the idea of "getting ****ed twice inside 10 minutes by A Kidd" was what led to Graham Rix and Wee Airdrie Jambo wanting to be associated with the maroon.

:faf::faf::faf:

lapsedhibee
06-02-2010, 04:27 PM
"A yam, what a yam!" Accolade given by one cash-strapped club's fan to another, often in appreciation of the other's advanced skills at twirlying (q.v.). Derivation: Misquote from Popeye cartoon.

lapsedhibee
09-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Cheerupuppet, n. A lardy grim mouthpiece.