PDA

View Full Version : Keenan, Chisholm, Kerr...

Dashing Bob S
04-02-2010, 11:14 PM
We used to have a wealth of midfield talent. Where are the real crowd-pleasers when you want them? C'mon Yogi, get it sorted.

Ed De Gramo
04-02-2010, 11:14 PM
We used to have a wealth of midfield talent. Where are the real crowd-pleasers when you want them? C'mon Yogi, get it sorted.

:faf:
:devil:

MontrealHibs
04-02-2010, 11:17 PM

Stop living in the past... those days are gone. The credit cruch means that players like Keenan and Kerr are (sadly) out of our reach these days.

Besides talent like that would never come and work under Yogi... imagine somebody like Ross Chisholm having to train at East Mains! :grr: :grr:

brythehibby
04-02-2010, 11:18 PM

Sort it yogi :grr:

Keenan was one of the worst players I've seen.

Kevvy1875
04-02-2010, 11:28 PM
:thumbsup:

Keenan dosn't deserve to be called a midfielder. Remember playing 'der Hun' and that halfwit making a hash of a 10 yard pass straight from kickoff and the ball ending up with a blue jersey. He was seriously uber-****.

Kerr?....I will forgive his **** performances for his derby winner at the PBS and tbh I think he would have done a job with better round about him.

Chisholm...Not good enough, but reckon he could still make a half decent career for himself, just not at ER.

Woody1985
04-02-2010, 11:29 PM
:thumbsup:

Keenan dosn't deserve to be called a midfielder. Remember playing 'der Hun' and that halfwit making a hash of a 10 yard pass straight from kickoff and the ball ending up with a blue jersey. He was seriously uber-****.

Kerr?....I will forgive his **** performances for his derby winner at the PBS and tbh I think he would have done a job with better round about him.

Chisholm...Not good enough, but reckon he could still make a half decent career for himself, just not at ER.

Directing traffic when the lights are out?

Hibee_Lisa
04-02-2010, 11:41 PM

:tee hee: I cant say I have seen a better pointer at ER :greengrin

Kevvy1875
04-02-2010, 11:42 PM

Pointy! Defo could be a wise move right enough!pmsl:faf:

Or perhaps an usher at the pictures?:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
05-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Sort it yogi :grr:

Keenan was one of the worst players I've seen.

What about his MOM performance in the pre season friendly at Raith?

Hainan Hibs
05-02-2010, 12:54 AM
You really do appreciate pointing talent like Chisholm when you have sub-standard mince like Liam Miller to watch these days. Chisholm beautifully combined the art of doing **** all with pretending to order people about to perfection. Now what do we have? Miller with pin point passes all over the shop, it's unacceptable.

And Kerr with his invisibility cloak, teasing us all by parading as a midfielder and then going into hiding with his infamous "unseen work". McBride could do with a few lessons on how to conduct business on the park.

Yogi needs to have a good look at himself. He has taken us from the glory days of dramatic last gasp attempts to make the top 6 to the horror of watching us take on Celtic for 2nd place.

It's just not on:grr:

Billychaotic182
05-02-2010, 12:59 AM

I will tell you what he was a sh*t player for us but he looked really good in that game as did Thicot

matty_f
05-02-2010, 01:03 AM
I will tell you what he was a sh*t player for us but he looked really good in that game as did Thicot

Thicot still looks like a good player when gets a game, IMHO.

Si_17
05-02-2010, 02:01 AM

+1:agree:

RMG_82
05-02-2010, 04:38 AM

Ha!

Joe Keenan couldnt get a game in the A-League. That move to Hibs still baffles me. He was single fish!

brythehibby
05-02-2010, 07:56 AM

Ok, keenan was the worst player I've seen bar 1 game then. :greengrin

maybe it's because of the quality passers I'd seen before and after a la thomson, boozy, mcbride, miller. He just didn't cut it for me and I never ever felt he would get any better than he was.

brythehibby
05-02-2010, 07:58 AM

The Dundee utd game second half he was the stand out :agree:

but will he ever feature if we have a fully fit squad and playing well?

Judas Iscariot
05-02-2010, 09:40 AM
We still have John Rankin :cool2: