PDA

View Full Version : Yams Let's have a look at what you could have won

iwasthere1972
03-02-2010, 11:09 PM
YouTube - Hibs Fans sing Sunshine on Leith (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkGxNxiN8rU)

:devil:

:notworthy: :notworthy:

seanraff07
03-02-2010, 11:11 PM
YouTube - Hibs Fans sing Sunshine on Leith (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkGxNxiN8rU)

:devil:

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Instead though they'd just do their wee pathetic swinging of the scarfs, and also Hearts dont really have a emotional memerable song do they? Like Liverpool etc have You'll Never Walk Alone.. ours is Sunshine On Leith, what's Hearts?

joe_hfc
03-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Instead though they'd just do their wee pathetic swinging of the scarfs, and also Hearts dont really have a emotional memerable song do they? Like Liverpool etc have You'll Never Walk Alone.. ours is Sunshine On Leith, what's Hearts?

H-E-A-R-T-S. Class tune IMO

seanraff07
03-02-2010, 11:51 PM

Are you being serious when you say you think it's class?
Yet even if i was a Yam i wouldn't be like a few years later saying remember at Hampden when everyone was singing H-E-A-R-T-S.. it's not at all like Sunshine On Leith or You'll Never Walk Alone, the only time i enjoy that song is when were singing the other version to it.

Kato
04-02-2010, 01:26 AM

The tune is originally the "Auld Orange Flute" or something like that.

I like the "Marshalls Chunky Chicken" remix, came out in 1986 when they were getting all excited about something or other (escapes me for the time being) so decided to re-record it.

Sandy
04-02-2010, 05:49 AM
The tune is originally the "Auld Orange Flute" or something like that.

I like the "Marshalls Chunky Chicken" remix, came out in 1986 when they were getting all excited about something or other (escapes me for the time being) so decided to re-record it.

:faf::faf::faf: Was it not Chick Young that said after we one the cup and were singing Sunshine On Leith that it was even better than Liverpool's anthem ?

CropleyWasGod
04-02-2010, 06:22 AM
Are you being serious when you say you think it's class?
Yet even if i was a Yam i wouldn't be like a few years later saying remember at Hampden when everyone was singing H-E-A-R-T-S.. it's not at all like Sunshine On Leith or You'll Never Walk Alone, the only time i enjoy that song is when were singing the other version to it.

In their defence, it's an original, unlike SOL or YNWA.

"Class" is a matter of opinion. For me, I'd possibly feel more emotional singing GGTTH.

Judas Iscariot
04-02-2010, 06:26 AM
h-e-a-r-t-s. Class tune imo

ltyf

Martin
04-02-2010, 07:45 AM
:faf::faf::faf: Was it not Chick Young that said after we one the cup and were singing Sunshine On Leith that it was even better than Liverpool's anthem ?

Sure was..