PDA

View Full Version : Yams Contracts for Billy Brown and Gary Locke?

Mag7
03-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Did I hear that right on Radio Scotland earlier? I could have been mistaken but it wouldn't surprise me. Seems they've been working for free for the last two games and aren't actually employed by Hearts.

Danderhall Hibs
03-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Jefferies probably promised them the jobs and has now stabbed them in the back 'cos Vlad told him to.

The_Todd
03-02-2010, 08:12 PM
"And why do you need BiIly Brown? You have Eddie! Silence or it's the Gulag for you!"

Jim44
03-02-2010, 08:14 PM
Did I hear that right on Radio Scotland earlier? I could have been mistaken but it wouldn't surprise me. Seems they've been working for free for the last two games and aren't actually employed by Hearts.

I don't know if what you say is correct but as I said on another post, some of the Jambos are not too chuffed about having Brown on board. If Vlad from Del Monte did gave the thumbs down, it should start alarm bells ringing in the tubby one's empty heid. :greengrin

johncrobertson@
03-02-2010, 08:14 PM
If this is true then surely Jefferies must resign!! Would he not have indicated his desire to bring in his own team? We will now see whether he is a man or a mouse!! Squeek Sqeek!!:bye:

Barney McGrew
03-02-2010, 08:15 PM
It may well be to do with one of them shouting his mouth off this week to people outside the club about what's going on inside the club :wink:

Bunter
03-02-2010, 08:17 PM
It may well be to do with one of them shouting his mouth off this week to people outside the club about what's going on inside the club :wink:
Agreed. I was just about to post that. Talking to more folk than BT manage.

Carheenlea
03-02-2010, 08:19 PM
For all Vlad is off his rocker, he draws the line at paying Gary Locke a wage.

Not even Syd Barrett in his heyday would consider such folly..

TRC
03-02-2010, 08:20 PM
I said this in an earlier post about them being in the dug out without being employed surley its some rule violation?:rules:

PaulSmith
03-02-2010, 08:23 PM
Not sure if this is true or not but i would've expected by now for Locke and Brown to the officially paraded as a 'World Exclusive' on the Hearts web site and packaged as this 'homecoming' thing that they've got going on.

Maybe the sporting director has had a word in Vlad's shell like and said that Locke is indeed spelt with a silent 'c' and has looser lips than a hooker down the shore.

As poster said before it would certainly put the pressure on the new Messiah.

I wonder also if Vlad is back to his old tricks by letting the "rats out of the drainpipe" to show them up for the clowns that they actually are.

NOLA
03-02-2010, 08:27 PM
I said this in an earlier post about them being in the dug out without being employed surley its some rule violation?:rules:

Good point, it,s like me asking yogi if i can sit in the dugout for a derby game...

Phil D. Rolls
03-02-2010, 08:33 PM

Not even Syd Barret in his heyday would consider such folly..

When you look at it that way Jumbo should realise it's No Good Trying. As I see it he'll soon be Long Gone.

Long long gone.

Sergey
03-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Good point, it,s like me asking yogi if i can sit in the dugout for a derby game...

I look it as punters willing to volunteer their services for an ailing charity.

You know the sort. Those poor souls who ask for a monthly donation to save the dolphins, et al.

:trumpet:

Coco Bryce
03-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Auld Jumbo Jim has turned into a right lying slimey snake hasn't he :agree:

He probably knew this all along :cool2:

cabbageandribs1875
03-02-2010, 08:38 PM

i was thinking that myself last night when it was mentioned brown and fudlocke were in the dugout :agree: must be some rule/law/insurance regulations allowing them to do that, or(as said above) what/who is to stop fans sitting in the dugouts :confused:

Phil D. Rolls
03-02-2010, 08:39 PM

Not even Syd Barret in his heyday would consider such folly..

i was thinking that myself last night when it was mentioned brown and fudlocke were in the dugout :agree: must be some rule/law/insurance regulations allowing them to do that, or(as said above) what/who is to stop fans sitting in the dugouts :confused:

Coaching badges?

Alicky Ranks
03-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Not a chance Vlad is going to take those guys on. What will happen is that Locke and Brown will continue to work for nothing on the back of some vague promises from JJ that 'Mr Romanov' will see them right. Vlad, meanwhile, will be quite happy to let them toil away for free until such time as Jefferies gets the boot or walks out.

Mikey
03-02-2010, 08:43 PM

Locke's been telling anyone who'll listen how bad things are at Hearts. It's all Csaba's fault btw, nothing to do with Vlad.

It's always someone else's fault :wink:

Laurax
03-02-2010, 08:43 PM
i can mind a celtic fan sitting in the dug out with the wee ginger pleb.he won that at a charity auction.whether it was a league game am not so sure

Carheenlea
03-02-2010, 08:49 PM
i can mind a celtic fan sitting in the dug out with the wee ginger pleb.he won that at a charity auction.whether it was a league game am not so sure

I thought we sold Kris Killen?

FitbaFolkKen
03-02-2010, 08:53 PM

Maybe Vlad is charging them for tickets and pocketing the £50!

Be turnstiles to run on the pitch next......

CapitalHibs
03-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Yogi mentioned on his HibsTV interview today that Billy Brown was helping out with the training at East Mains last week and Yogi wasn't surprised that Jeffries wanted the hearts job.

Jim44
03-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Yogi mentioned on his HibsTV interview today that Billy Brown was helping out with the training at East Mains last week and Yogi wasn't surprised that Jeffries wanted the hearts job.

I think I read somewhere else that this was the case but that Brown called off, suggesting that the collusion with Vlad had started.

KerPlunk
03-02-2010, 09:32 PM

Bizarre, no ? :nerd:

CapitalHibs
03-02-2010, 09:37 PM

Actually, I think Yogi and BB go back a bit. Brown, as i understand it, was only there to give a fresh eye on how things were ticking over at East Mains.

Dashing Bob S
03-02-2010, 09:45 PM
Auld Jumbo Jim has turned into a right lying slimey snake hasn't he :agree:

He probably knew this all along :cool2:

The "Fat Jim Knew" campaign starts here!

Coco Bryce
03-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Actually, I think Yogi and BB go back a bit. Brown, as i understand it, was only there to give a fresh eye on how things were ticking over at East Mains.

Yes they do. It was JJ & BB that plucked Yogi from Newtongrange Star to play for Berwick Rangers when they desperately needed a 'no nonsense' defender as they were leaking goals left right & centre. IIRC they then went on a massive winning spree and shot up the league.

Yogi has always said he owes his career to them and that is why to this day they remain great friends :agree:

Westie1875
03-02-2010, 09:53 PM
I think I read somewhere else that this was the case but that Brown called off, suggesting that the collusion with Vlad had started.

Thats what Yogi said, was meant to be coming to training but called off which suggests they knew all about it in advance of Shabby being binned.

jakedance
03-02-2010, 09:54 PM

I'd like to see this catch on.

Winston Ingram
03-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Locke and Brown were in the dugout last night

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8494807.stm

They appear just after 1min 15

bobbyhibs1983
03-02-2010, 10:02 PM

Indeed i agree 100%
I think its only fair that now this has come out, hearts should lose there last 2 games.

Oh wait, :cool2:

the happy hibee
03-02-2010, 10:16 PM

when i was secretary of musselburgh athletic i used to fill the team sheet in and the rules stated for somone to be in the dug out throughout the game he had to be listed on the team sheet it did not specify that he had to be employed with the club.

orourke
03-02-2010, 10:17 PM
i am sure that Locke has been working at Riccarton since Kilmarnock renaged on his deal with them, seems strange to be blaming Lazlo when he had been working with him ??, also think was working without pay at Riccaton,

CropleyWasGod
03-02-2010, 10:18 PM
i am sure that Locke has been working at Riccarton since Kilmarnock renaged on his deal with them, seems strange to be blaming Lazlo when he had been working with him ??, also think he was working without pay at Riccarton,

:greengrin

Bostonhibby
03-02-2010, 10:38 PM

In keeping with Vlads way of doing things if true - nae sell on value, nae use tae him. Unless he was in the dog food trade in Locke's case.:wink:

--------
03-02-2010, 11:03 PM
In keeping with Vlads way of doing things if true - nae sell on value, nae use tae him. Unless he was in the dog food trade in Locke's case.:wink:

Vladdymare doesn't by any chance have a PIG farm somewhere in the backwoods of Lithuania? :cool2:

hfc rd
03-02-2010, 11:52 PM
If this is possibly true, then JJ will definately resign. No way would he work with some unknown guy that cannot speak english.

Leithenhibby
03-02-2010, 11:59 PM
If this is possibly true, then JJ will definately resign. No way would he work with some unknown guy that cannot speak english.

What makes you think that JJ can speak English..:devil:..

Hainan Hibs
04-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Vlad is really starting to push it to the limits.

Gary the fud Locke being made to work for free?

Vlad, I really do salute you. Outstanding stuff.:top marks.

The man really does deserve his millions with the skills he has at taking the complete and utter Colin Nish out of the yams but still have them all bending over and accepting a rogering.

Vlad has to be a Hibee. It's the only explanation.

poolman
04-02-2010, 12:12 AM

How come Tam Mcourt sits in ours :wink:

Hainan Hibs
04-02-2010, 12:16 AM
How come Tam Mcourt sits in ours :wink:

He won us the CIS Cup Final don't you know:grr:

What other reason would have to be barging players out the way to get in photos that day:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
04-02-2010, 12:23 AM

The man really does deserve his millions with the skills he has at taking the complete and utter Colin Nish out of the yams but still have them all bending over and accepting a rogering.

I love the fact that great servants to Hearts (Brown) and dyed-in-the-wool Yams (Der Lockestar) are expected to work gratis, while those of, ehm, let's just say questionable commitment to the cause (Nade, Larry K and 'No Way' Jose) are on a five figure weekly wage!

Genius management from Lithland Vladdy m' laddy, morale must be going through the asbestos roof of the old stand at the PBS right now!

crewetollhibee
04-02-2010, 12:44 AM
:wink::wink::wink:

Our Agent is really gonna have to learn how to keep his head down, isn't he ? He is gonna blow his cover soon at this rate. Down periscope Vlad. :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
04-02-2010, 07:29 AM
If Vlad was a poster on JKB, he would have been outed as a Hobo a long, long time ago.

Danderhall Hibs
04-02-2010, 08:03 AM

I was told Brown phoned in Leith FM when Yogi was on to wind him up about something or other - then the conversation moved on to Yogi inviting him to East Mains to do a session or 2 and "keep his hand in."

Danderhall Hibs
04-02-2010, 08:05 AM
BTW does anyone have the inside track on why Jefferies keeps employing Locke?

poolman
04-02-2010, 08:28 AM

http://www.positivenation.co.uk/issue108/pics/kissing1.jpg

:agree:

KerPlunk
04-02-2010, 08:37 AM
http://www.positivenation.co.uk/issue108/pics/kissing1.jpg

Ugh...............put me right off ma Cheerios. :greengrin

brog
04-02-2010, 08:46 AM
To comment on several prior notes;

Billy Brown is of course a good Hibby.
Coming from Musselburgh he will of course already be able to converse freely with Vlad, his board & whichever political commissar is this week's Director of Football.
Billy apparently has a great sense of humour so the Pink Comedy Palace is a natural home.
JJ & BB did indeed sign Yogi for Berwick but as a dashing striker, cast more in the mold of Hot Shot Hamish than Roy of the Rovers. He also went to Swansea as a striker & only latterly moved to CH.
Gary Locke's inability to keep his mouth shut will not have influenced the Mad One. Rather he's just following his normal practice of paying as little as possible as late as possible!
Ah ha I hear you say to bullet above, what about Larry etc? These guys were all bought comparatively cheaply as investments, intended to be sold on at a big profit, see the Bednar model. Sadly the gamble failed.

If JJ has one ounce of integrity he will now be considering his position. Unfortunately for Yams, his position is bent over, Erchie in the air with Vlad inserting Alan Preston. :wink:

Alicky Ranks
04-02-2010, 03:23 PM

Anyone fancy running up a banner with that on it for the next derby?

banarc7062
04-02-2010, 03:42 PM
I thought we sold Kris Killen?

:thumbsup::greengrin

hibbymark
04-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Oh what a shame Locke :wink:

p.s i dont want to spoil your day mate but John Terrys car is parked outside your door...................

KeithTheHibby
04-02-2010, 07:30 PM

Now if there was ever a song to be sung at the next derby then that is it!

Brilliant DBS!

Seveno
04-02-2010, 08:31 PM
Let's get this straight ....... Brown and Locke were not working for free.

They are loaning themselves the money that they should be getting paid.

Simples :wink:

Alex B
04-02-2010, 09:34 PM

Fat Jim Knew alright. All that guff about 'I just happened to be in Edinburgh when I got the call', 'I had no idea what Hearts wanted to speak to me about' marked him down as a guy delighted to get one last pay day out of the game and nowt else. Despite being a Jambo erse, I honestly thought better of him and I bet Locke and Brown did too.

To the tune of 'Here We Go'

FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW

FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW

FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW! :singing:

Mag7
04-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Fat Jim Knew alright. All that guff about 'I just happened to be in Edinburgh when I got the call', 'I had no idea what Hearts wanted to speak to me about' marked him down as a guy delighted to get one last pay day out of the game and nowt else. Despite being a Jambo erse, I honestly thought better of him and I bet Locke and Brown did too.

FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW

FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW

FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW

Having just posted on another thread about Easter Road's 'lost songs' you've reminded me of one. Why did folk stop singing 'Here We Go'? Ah well, never mind, your new version will do. Altogether now, FAT JIM KNEW :singing:

Mary Hinge
04-02-2010, 11:53 PM

I heard that he was (and mabe still is) giving Jefferies' daughter one :cool2:

RickyS
05-02-2010, 12:25 AM

Jeez, imagine....

Bein a Yam torn face ****

bein a fat bassa

bein a backstabber

bein the only SPL manager with volunteer staff

havin that Grade A++++ **** Locke stabbin your daughter

Nae luck Jumbo:jamboak:

matty_f
05-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Have they got contracts yet, then? Haven't seen it confirmed one way or another anywhere yet.

ballengeich
05-02-2010, 12:49 AM

One's enough to get her to persuade her father to keep employing him? A seriously under-sexed woman.

NOLA
05-02-2010, 02:06 AM
jumbo has been giving gary 1 up the gary TBT!

PaulSmith
05-02-2010, 07:57 AM
http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/156413/Lazlo-to-sue-Hearts/?

Shabby has kept a log of events, should be interesting. Can you imagine Shabby taking the stand in a court of law, I'd pay to watch that one!

Coco Bryce
05-02-2010, 08:30 AM

Shabby has kept a log of events, should be interesting. Can you imagine Shabby taking the stand in a court of law, I'd pay to watch that one!

Sacked for including one of their players in a team selection?

Now that's just not on :faf:

KerPlunk
05-02-2010, 09:10 AM

YouTube - Hungarian Phrase Book (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akbflkF_1zY)

Phil D. Rolls
05-02-2010, 01:33 PM
YouTube - Hungarian Phrase Book (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akbflkF_1zY)

One step ahead of me - I would like to play with your boobies!:greengrin

NOLA
05-02-2010, 02:01 PM
One step ahead of me - I would like to play with your boobies!:greengrin

My hovercraft is full of eels!:faf:

Viva_Palmeiras
05-02-2010, 02:09 PM
Oh what a shame Locke :wink:

p.s i dont want to spoil your day mate but John Terrys car is parked outside your door...................

And he's cutting your grass :wink:

jacomo
05-02-2010, 05:02 PM
Seeing as they don't have anything else to talk about, today would have been a perfect day to confirm Jumbo's backroom team...

Hearts could even claim it as a "World Exclusive", in their usual pompous manner.

MontrealHibs
05-02-2010, 07:08 PM

I think that is a bit below the belt mate! Besides I think you will find it's Danny Invincible who lives with JJ's daughter.

sambajustice
05-02-2010, 07:31 PM

FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW

FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW

FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW
FAT JIM KNEW

I imagined to go more along the lines of the "Big Jock Knew" tune!! Not that i condone that song!!

Mag7
05-02-2010, 07:45 PM
I imagined to go more along the lines of the "Big Jock Knew" tune!! Not that i condone that song!!

What's the tune for that?

FranckSuzy
05-02-2010, 08:13 PM
http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/156413/Lazlo-to-sue-Hearts/? (http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/156413/Lazlo-to-sue-Hearts/?)

Especially when lawyer's are paid by the hour :faf:

sambajustice
05-02-2010, 08:20 PM
What's the tune for that?

Ummm, if you Youtube "Big Jock Knew" OR "4 leaf clover celtic" you'll find the tune!!

I'd go for the latter as its more tasteful!

However the former will give you a better idea of repeating the same line over and over and over and over!

Bostonhibby
05-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Have they got contracts yet, then? Haven't seen it confirmed one way or another anywhere yet.

Aye, bound to be a contract on them sooner or later, especially if Locke keeps talking out loud,,,,,,:trumpet:

Dashing Bob S
06-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Fat Jim :fibber::fibber: on the signing of Ryan Stevenson from Ayr United: 'We got him from the Honest Men, but we'll soon make a Lying **** out of him."

Phil D. Rolls
06-02-2010, 02:01 PM

It's the only motivation I can see.:agree:

Alicky Ranks
08-02-2010, 10:20 PM
Are Brown and Locke still working for free on the back of an empty promise from Jim that he'd get them on the payroll? The fact Hearts have remained silent for another week on this issue when they could have garnered themselves some column inches on an idle cup weekend by announcing the appointment makes me ever more convinced this pair will never see a penny from Vlad.

Kevvy1875
08-02-2010, 10:23 PM
They are being paid in the hard currency of Cossack hats. Plenty going spare:devil:

1two
08-02-2010, 10:32 PM
fatjimknew :faf: classic

TRC
08-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Just walked past jj's house and heard this blaring out looked like billy and gary were there to??:greengrin YouTube - Harry Nilsson - WITHOUT YOU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATg8CdRD68E)

cocopops1875
08-02-2010, 10:42 PM
i can confirm that captain ****** is still working for them(or turning up for free) saw them training today he even gets a club tracksuit wi GL on them :greengrin

KerPlunk
08-02-2010, 10:52 PM
i can confirm that captain ****** is still working for them(or turning up for free) saw them training today he even gets a club tracksuit wi GL on them :greengrin

Aye, it was previously Csaba Laszlo's - amazin' what you can do wi' a wee bit o' Tippex.

:cool2:

cocopops1875
08-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Aye, it was previously Csaba Laszlo's - amazin' what you can do wi' a wee bit o' Tippex.

:cool2:never gave it a thought haha it takes me all my time not to get out the van and shake kingstons hand and thank him for all the good work:greengrin

Big Frank
08-02-2010, 11:34 PM
fatjimknew :faf: classic

:singing: oh fatjimknew.........

KerPlunk
09-02-2010, 12:44 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-to-confirm-Billy-Brown.6054399.jp

Although you never know, eh ? :cool2:

Mag7
09-02-2010, 11:34 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-to-confirm-Billy-Brown.6054399.jp

Although you never know, eh ? :cool2:

'I'm not anticipating any problems,' said Jefferies.

Hmmm, if I was Locke and Brown I wouldn't believe anything until it's actually signed and sealed. What's all that guff about the CIS Cup semi making things too hectic for the contracts to be discussed? The game was a week ago!

Alicky Ranks
09-02-2010, 11:37 PM
'I'm not anticipating any problems,' said Jefferies.

Hmmm, if I was Locke and Brown I wouldn't believe anything until it's actually signed and sealed. What's all that guff about the CIS Cup semi making things too hectic for the contracts to be discussed? The game was a week ago!

Not the sort of thing you'd say if it was all straightforward is it? You'd think he'd say something like 'I'm delighted Billy and Gary will be signing their contracts today'.

In fact, today has almost come and gone and I haven't seen any confirmation of them getting their contracts. Perhaps there are some problems FatJimKnew failed to anticipate? :wink:

Pete
09-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Jambos are just geordies with no brains!

Mag7
11-02-2010, 11:51 AM
Not the sort of thing you'd say if it was all straightforward is it? You'd think he'd say something like 'I'm delighted Billy and Gary will be signing their contracts today'.

In fact, today has almost come and gone and I haven't seen any confirmation of them getting their contracts. Perhaps there are some problems FatJimKnew failed to anticipate? :wink:

Oh dear, seems like it. As far as I'm aware Brown and Locke are still working for free.

KerPlunk
11-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Oh dear, seems like it. As far as I'm aware Brown and Locke are still working for free.

No, no and thrice no !! Looky here, Banderson told us on Tuesday that BB and Knobcheese contract's were being confirmed, so that's all that us pegselling tramps need to know. :wink:

All Hail Lord Vlad !!! :notworthy:

Hearts to confirm Billy Brown as assistant manager

Published Date: 09 February 2010
By BARRY ANDERSON
HEARTS will confirm the appointments of assistant manager Billy Brown and first-team coach Gary Locke today as new manager Jim Jefferies finishes installing his backroom staff.
Brown and Locke have been assisting Jefferies without contracts since the departure of Csaba Laszlo and Werner Burger from Tynecastle. A hectic initial period of matches including last week's Co-operative Cup semi-final meant negotiating deals for the pair fell down the list of priorities, however they were expected to visit Tynecastle after training today to finalise their new roles.

"They are ready to tie up everything today," said Jefferies.

"I'm hopeful they'll have it finished and it will be official. Everything has just been whirlwind since we came in. Billy and Gary have had a chat with the club. I spoke to Segejus Fedotovas (club director] last night and they will have a chat with him today to sort it all out. I'm not anticipating any problems." (You sure about that, Jimbo ? :confused:)

Mag7
11-02-2010, 04:52 PM
No, no and thrice no !! Looky here, Banderson told us on Tuesday that BB and Knobcheese contract's were being confirmed, so that's all that us pegselling tramps need to know. :wink:

All Hail Lord Vlad !!! :notworthy:

Hearts to confirm Billy Brown as assistant manager

Published Date: 09 February 2010
By BARRY ANDERSON
HEARTS will confirm the appointments of assistant manager Billy Brown and first-team coach Gary Locke today as new manager Jim Jefferies finishes installing his backroom staff.
Brown and Locke have been assisting Jefferies without contracts since the departure of Csaba Laszlo and Werner Burger from Tynecastle. A hectic initial period of matches including last week's Co-operative Cup semi-final meant negotiating deals for the pair fell down the list of priorities, however they were expected to visit Tynecastle after training today to finalise their new roles.

"They are ready to tie up everything today," said Jefferies.

"I'm hopeful they'll have it finished and it will be official. Everything has just been whirlwind since we came in. Billy and Gary have had a chat with the club. I spoke to Segejus Fedotovas (club director] last night and they will have a chat with him today to sort it all out. I'm not anticipating any problems." (You sure about that, Jimbo ? :confused:)

Two full days later and they're still 'tying things up' :confused:

Exiled Hibby
11-02-2010, 05:03 PM
Two full days later and they're still 'tying things up' :confused:

I believe the delay in signing is all down to one clause "In return for working 40 hours per week, the Employee shall be entitled to a salary of a handful of joob-joobs (at the Employers sole discretion)"
:wink:

fiolex1
11-02-2010, 05:06 PM
I suppose you have to work free for a charity

FranckSuzy
11-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Fat Jim :fibber::fibber: on the signing of Ryan Stevenson from Ayr United: 'We got him from the Honest Men, but we'll soon make a Lying **** out of him."

:top marks Top drawer DBS. Made me laugh out loud :faf: