View Full Version : NHC Real Radio

Billychaotic182
03-02-2010, 06:13 PM
Anyone got this on the night?

OFFT lol

Epic fights lol:greengrin

silverhibee
03-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Ewan and Roughie having a right old ding dong over real supporters. think Roughie may have told Ewan to f### off.:faf:

HibbyAndy
03-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Ewan and Roughie having a right old ding dong over real supporters. think Roughie may have told Ewan to f### off.:faf:

Id tell that Hearts C unt alot more than to **** off.

Total FUD.

Billychaotic182
03-02-2010, 06:18 PM
haha yeah i just put it on! Its class the night :top marks

EasterRoad4Ever
03-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Anyone got this on the night?

OFFT lol

Epic fights lol:greengrin

Had the misfortune to hear some of that driving home. The Yamlover guy (Ewan someone) was banging on about Mogga deserving to be sacked to the point where it was just vindictive.

Nothing to do with deflecting all the conversation from his wee team getting pumped in a cup semi the night before, or his hatred of Mogga as en ex-Hibs manager. The guy was even mocking Hibs (yes Hibs) for being the Huns nearest challengers if we win our game in hand. Desperate doesn't come close.

silverhibee
03-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Ewan totally blanking Roughie. Two of them hurting after last nights results.:faf:

AugustaHibs
03-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Ewan totally blanking Roughie. Two of them hurting after last nights results.:faf:

Why would Roughie be hurting?

silverhibee
03-02-2010, 06:26 PM
Ewan, i couldn't give two monkeys about Mowbray.:faf::faf:

HibbyAndy
03-02-2010, 06:27 PM

Played for Selik.

silverhibee
03-02-2010, 06:30 PM

Roughie admitted on the show last wednesday that he has supported celtc since a lad and still does.

Hibercelona
03-02-2010, 06:31 PM
They are both a couple of fandans IMO.

Ewan is always talking out his maroon painted erse.

And Roughie will just say something for the sake of disagreeing with 99.9% of the population.

J-C
03-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Roughie admitted on the show last wednesday that he has supported celtc since a lad and still does.

He said he supported as a lad but not any more, Ewan got him a signed bubble bee celtic top as a joke and Roughie refused to put it on, think Roghie is a wee bit like Pat Nevin ex Tic supporter who's allegience is alsewhere now.

Jonnyboy
03-02-2010, 10:13 PM
They are both a couple of fandans IMO.

Ewan is always talking out his maroon painted erse.

And Roughie will just say something for the sake of disagreeing with 99.9% of the population.

Agreed. Bring back Talk107 :devil:

blackpoolhibs
03-02-2010, 10:16 PM

No, bring back Hibs radio.:thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
03-02-2010, 10:16 PM
No, bring back Hibs radio.:thumbsup:

Both would be nice :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
03-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Never liked Real Radio phone in. Cameron is a bell-end and Roughie disagree's with every thing he says just to be different. He talks some crap sometimes and his "hilarious" put downs of Cameron are, well, just pish.

With every caller it's "Now we go to Aberdeen/Motherwell/Fife/Dundee/Inverness with Scott who is a Celtic/Rangers fan"

Old Firm fans who probably have never seen their team in their life talking crap.

Oh, and I forgot the "Ewan....I'm a Rangers man, have been ah mah life" or the "Ewan, you know, I'm a Sellick man, players have to play for the cause you know?"

Infuriating.

Woody1985
03-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Never liked Real Radio phone in. Cameron is a bell-end and Roughie disagree's with every thing he says just to be different. He talks some crap sometimes and his "hilarious" put downs of Cameron are, well, just pish.

With every caller it's "Now we go to Aberdeen/Motherwell/Fife/Dundee/Inverness with Scott who is a Celtic/Rangers fan"

Old Firm fans who probably have never seen their team in their life talking crap.

Oh, and I forgot the "Ewan....I'm a Rangers man, have been ah mah life" or the "Ewen, you know, I'm a Sellick man, players have to play for the cause you know?"

Infuriating.

I was on the bus this morning and two junkies got on... 'Aww maaatee, did ye see wae goat Robbie Keane? He's gonna be amaazin fur us but wae goat beat lass night'. :faf:

They probably dinny ken where Celtic Park is and if they did they'd spend it on a bag of kit.

tony higgins
03-02-2010, 10:42 PM
I was on the bus this morning and two junkies got on... 'Aww maaatee, did ye see wae goat Robbie Keane? He's gonna be amaazin fur us but wae goat beat lass night'. :faf:

They probably dinny ken where Celtic Park is and if they did they'd spend it on a bag of kit.

:faf:

BroxburnHibee
03-02-2010, 10:58 PM

:greengrin

Need you back on the airwaves J :agree:

Steve20
04-02-2010, 08:26 AM
Hardly ever listen, but last night was quite funny. That Ewan Cameron guy talks some nonsense like, but not half as much pish as Roughy was talking. His constant defence of Mowbray and Celtic was embarrassing.

Delboy4
04-02-2010, 09:03 AM
I think it's a "BIG WIND UP"...

Maybe started off as arguing with each other, but then they thought to themselves that this will be a laugh, just keep it going! :yawn:

My mate is the producer there and he say's they just play GOOD COP, BAD COP...

To wind everyone up and get the phone calls.

Anyway, that Ewan Cameron is just a complete :asshole:and a :clown:

Sudds_1
04-02-2010, 09:24 AM
I think it's a "BIG WIND UP"...

Maybe started off as arguing with each other, but then they thought to themselves that this will be a laugh, just keep it going! :yawn:

My mate is the producer there and he say's they just play GOOD COP, BAD COP...

To wind everyone up and get the phone calls.

Anyway, that Ewan Cameron is just a complete :asshole:and a :clown:

Yeah, my take on it as well........REAL radio are v good at making sure their profile continues to be high - and don't really care if it's good or bad publicity. It's publicity....and gets folk talking. They probably think things going quiet on the phone in front...........so develop an idea to create controversy and get people talking - and then these people listen in to see what's happening next.........job done!

.....sort of analagous to a soap opera. It gets listeners, and thats ultimately their objective :agree:

Alex Trager
04-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Na he said he did when he was a lad but still has a soft side for them, like he does us

Martin
04-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Both would be nice :greengrin

Agreed - get on it John :wink:

Green_one
04-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Because it largely restricts itself to talking about the OF plus the occasional Hearts disaster, it simply repeats the same dross over and over.

Ewan and Roughie are struggling to be at all interesting and Ewan knows zip about football.

Never listen to it now as its like switching onto the same programme months ago.

The snickering and bad jokes are irritating and the press boys they get on need personality implants. Lets talk about the OF part 24353

Has the same callers too. :yawn:

Rather listen to radio Gael than this tripe.

HibbyDave
04-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Try not to listen too often but sometimes catch this dross when i'm in the car. The style never changes and the old firm love-in is as interesting as watching paint dry in the middle of winter.

Maybe if everyone emailed or called them to demand ONE night per week as a zero tolerance zone for anything old firm the programme might improve. Don't hold your breath though. Meantime i'll continue to listen to any other station (Classic FM?).

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: