PDA

View Full Version : League Title

Kaiser_Sauzee
03-02-2010, 04:43 PM
It's ours for the taking. All the talk of Celtic's season being over - maybe so. But ours isn't. We can beat anyone in this league.

It's time to break the strangle hold. It's time to challenge for the league championship.

Yes, I've been drinking.

Russian Hibs Fan
03-02-2010, 04:44 PM
Yes, I've been drinking.

:greengrin Yeah, I see it from your post. :wink:

seanraff07
03-02-2010, 04:46 PM
It's ours for the taking. All the talk of Celtic's season being over - maybe so. But ours isn't. We can beat anyone in this league.

It's time to break the strangle hold. It's time to challenge for the league championship.

Yes, I've been drinking.

Not so sure about the title, but 2nd place is there for the taking.:agree:

Hibernian Verse
03-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Not so sure about the title, but 2nd place is there for the taking.:agree:

2nd place is only there for the taking if we gain points on celtic next wednesday. IMO of course, due to the fact we have Ibrox to go to a week on sunday.

Big Frank
03-02-2010, 04:59 PM

Yes, I've been drinking.

I thought that too, then I remembered that the present champions of Scottieland recently pumped us big time at home. 4-1. If we go to hunbox and pump them by a similar score, win the rest of our games home and away, them I'm with you:greengrin

noseyhibby
03-02-2010, 05:17 PM

Did you lift this from Keekback from about 5 years ago by any chance?:wink:

Jack
03-02-2010, 06:19 PM
That’s what I like about drinking … all sense [of reality] goes out the window :thumbsup:

Being an eternal optimist though I agree with you, although normally at this time of the season reality has well and truly kicked in and we’re kicked oot. :boo hoo:

Yes, technically there's every chance we can win the league and that other thing too :shhhsh!: and until its technically impossible that’s what I’ll be hoping for. :greengrin