PDA

View Full Version : Celtic radge at work

Hibercelona
03-02-2010, 04:33 PM
Me: Aye... what about Kilmarnock last night eh?

Smelly: We'll still win the league ken, we pure huv Robbie Keane n that.

Me: Although Celtic are decent at going forward, are you not worried about the defence?

Smelly: Naw, a hink as long as we score mare, we'll win the league. We huv a better squad than Rangers dae.

Me: A better squad? Rangers goal difference would suggest otherwise don't you think?

Smelly: What would you ken? You follow Hibs, n they're pure pish.

Me: Is that why we just bet you's on your own patch?

Smelly: Aye, just wait till we buy aww yer players aff ye's.

Me: Do either of the old firm have the money to do that now?

Smelly: Doesne matter, we'll just pay less for thum.

Me: Ermm Aye, am sure we'll be more and happy to do business with your mankey mob now.

What a fud.

Rory89
03-02-2010, 04:40 PM
First:

Smelly: What would you ken? You follow Hibs, n they're pure pish.

Then:

Smelly: Aye, just wait till we buy aww yer players aff ye's.

If the conversation went just as you said, you should've pointed out his ******ed logic.

truehibernian
03-02-2010, 04:40 PM
What's a Celtic fan doing at your work ? Has he broken in ? Phone the police, hide your wallet and car keys and don't let him see the macaroons in the vending machine.

Hibercelona
03-02-2010, 04:44 PM
First:

Then:

If the conversation went just as you said, you should've pointed out his ******ed logic.

He then went on to say that there was not enough competition in the league, right after saying Celtic would buy all our best players. :rolleyes:

The guys a total flange. Probably never been to a Celtic game in his life.

Tricla
03-02-2010, 05:45 PM
He then went on to say that there was not enough competition in the league, right after saying Celtic would buy all our best players. :rolleyes:

The guys a total flange. Probably never been to a Celtic game in his life.

There's an expression I've not heard in a wee while!

:greengrin

Gatecrasher
03-02-2010, 06:06 PM
I overheard 2 Celtic "fans" at work yesterday boasting about being at keano's unvailing at parkhead then after finding out none of them were bothering to go to the game I couldn't help but laugh

Ferryhibby
03-02-2010, 08:52 PM
Is this the same guy who was interviewed on sky news the other night outside sellik park

PC Stamp
03-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Is this the same guy who was interviewed on sky news the other night outside sellik park

Nah, I think that guy sounded more intelligent than this bozo! :greengrin

johnbc70
03-02-2010, 09:10 PM
After seeing the Celtic fans gather at Parkhead to attend the unveiling of Robbie Keane Channel 5 looked into the possibility of doing a real life police drama which they were going to call "CSI Parkhead"

However it now has been cancelled when they realised there was no dental records in Parkhead area and they all have the same DNA.