PDA

View Full Version : Yams This sums them right up....

Littlest Hobo
03-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Radioactive Mince
Squad Member

Posts: 1,243 Despicable behaviour within the Hearts support

Taken from Kickback--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's half time yesterday evening, I'd not consumed any tea, so I decide to purchase a couple of mince pies, plus a Bovril. I received the goods, paid for them and made my way to the shelves where I was hoping to encounter sauces. No sauces were visible.

Distraught and confused, I turned around and walked back to the counter (5-10 yards away I might add), got some sauce and made my way back to the shelf where, to my astonishment, horror and rage, there sat one Bovril and one pie.

Which scaffy, jakey ******* stole my f***ing pie? You should be f***ing ashamed of yourself - skhumbag!

Mince
__________________:agree :faf::faf::thumbsup:

Rory89
03-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Radioactive Mince
Squad Member

Taken from Kickback--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's half time yesterday evening, I'd not consumed any tea, so I decide to purchase a couple of mince pies, plus a Bovril. I received the goods, paid for them and made my way to the shelves where I was hoping to encounter sauces. No sauces were visible.

Distraught and confused, I turned around and walked back to the counter (5-10 yards away I might add), got some sauce and made my way back to the shelf where, to my astonishment, horror and rage, there sat one Bovril and one pie.

Which scaffy, jakey ******* stole my f***ing pie? You should be f***ing ashamed of yourself - skhumbag!

Mince

I predict 26 Christian Nade jokes, and 9 Jim Jeffries lines.

Jim44
Radioactive Mince
Squad Member

Mince

One of the replies was brilliant.............. "Nade?" :faf:

.Sean.
Radioactive Mince
Squad Member

Mince

Good luck finding the pie thief, there are 400000 of them that fit that description :faf:

Bostonhibby
03-02-2010, 04:13 PM
how did he know it was mince if he didn't get to eat it? absolute clowns, there are so many suspects, Romanov is probably trying to sell it for a few million to some Premiership club :crazy:

greenlex
03-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Must have been the Knave.:agree:

.Sean.
03-02-2010, 04:21 PM
how did he know it was mince if he didn't get to eat it? absolute clowns, there are so many suspects, Romanov is probably trying to sell it for a few million to some Premiership club :crazy:
Dunno. Perhaps he ordered a mince pie?

O'Rourke3
03-02-2010, 04:54 PM
MAybe he should look for the "I got a free pie" thread :dunno:

Hibercelona
03-02-2010, 04:59 PM
I believe he now owes the pie to himself. :agree:

MozHibs1875
03-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Radioactive Mince
Squad Member

Mince

What a nightmare eh !!!!! Thae wee-teamers really have no class :notworthy:

Nae pies . I would die !!!!!

Mibbes Aye
03-02-2010, 05:03 PM
It was just a wee pie and they don't matter :agree:

matty_f
03-02-2010, 05:08 PM
It was just a wee pie and they don't matter :agree:

Probably lost interest in pies earlier in the season and doesn't care about pies anymore, so we can't slag them now.:agree:

Mibbes Aye
03-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Probably lost interest in pies earlier in the season and doesn't care about pies anymore, so we can't slag them now.:agree:

The best of it is Vlad promised them lasagne. And they all believed him too. Bunch of muppets :bitchy:

matty_f
03-02-2010, 05:24 PM
The best of it is Vlad promised them lasagne. And they all believed him too. Bunch of muppets :bitchy:

You won't hear them complain though, else they might not get tea tonight.:agree:

Hibby D
03-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Maybe it was that pie-man fellie they all hate with a passion - now we know why :greengrin

Hibercelona
03-02-2010, 05:28 PM
:singing: In yer gorgie slums
You steal a fans pie and you think it has meat
You take a deep bite and you find its just sheit
In yer gorgie slums
In yer gorgie slums...

Jack
03-02-2010, 05:47 PM
I was surfing over there on my phone earlier today, the only access I have as all other points of access have been blocked. :cool2:

There was a **** complaining that he went for a pie at half time and they were all gone – neither wonder - this McGreedy ********s trying to eat them two at a time! :faf:

AugustaHibs
03-02-2010, 05:48 PM
:singing: In yer gorgie slums
You steal a fans pie and you think it has meat
You take a deep bite and you find its just sheit
In yer gorgie slums
In yer gorgie slums...

:faf::thumbsup: