PDA

View Full Version : Yams Black

--------
03-02-2010, 10:11 AM
Semi-final highlights. (If that's the best of the game, heaven knows what the rest of it was like. :jamboak:)

Anyhow....

What an ugly, nasty, stupid piece of work that Black is. Any other referee but Richmond would have sent him off last night. Right before half-time Black gets himself booked for shirt-pulling. THEN (at 8.00min on the highlights, he fouls one of the St Mirren players - straight leg, studs up, clearly deliberate, gets away with it.

Beeb-Moron with the Mike - "Referee making allowances for the state of the pitch...."

Pitch had nothing to do with it. A deliberate cynical foul - all that Black's good for, from what I can see.

Then at 9.20 he does it again - "Referee has a look over his shoulder...." but does nothing again.

I am SO glad we never ever got round to signing that plook.

MSK
03-02-2010, 10:17 AM
Semi-final highlights. (If that's the best of the game, heaven knows what the rest of it was like. :jamboak:)

Anyhow....

What an ugly, nasty, stupid piece of work that Black is. Any other referee but Richmond would have sent him off last night. Right before half-time Black gets himself booked for shirt-pulling. THEN (at 8.00min on the highlights, he fouls one of the St Mirren players - straight leg, studs up, clearly deliberate, gets away with it.

Beeb-Moron with the Mike - "Referee making allowances for the state of the pitch...."

Pitch had nothing to do with it. A deliberate cynical foul - all tyhat Black's good for, from what I can see.

I am SO glad we never ever got round to signing that plook.An utterly garbage footballer too...like you Doddie im delighted we didnt sign this piece of trash ...he is well suited to the yams ..

Hainan Hibs
03-02-2010, 10:19 AM
A bit of a thug who is Bottom 6 standard.

McBride does his job, but with Hibs Class:agree:

CallumLaidlaw
03-02-2010, 10:21 AM
clearly substituted to avoid a red card

Danderhall Hibs
03-02-2010, 10:29 AM
I never really rated this guy – he was so highly rated on here though I watched his “battle” with Brian Kerr closely a couple of seasons back. Kerr was miles better.

--------
03-02-2010, 10:30 AM
He reminds me of another Yambolino 'midfielder' - one Gary Mackay.

TBF, Mackay was a better footballer than Black (who isn't?) but he was just as nasty, just as violent, and just as ugly.

Thinking of Steve Fulton and John Colquhoun as well - is stomach-turning, mind-blowing ugliness part of the job description for Yambolino 'footballers'?

[Stupid question, really. :devil: ]

cockneymike
03-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Kerr was miles better.

That is saying something! :greengrin

squire
03-02-2010, 10:36 AM
I haven't seen the highlights but did Black not get away with a horrible lunge, the ref played on and Saints ran up and scored? poetic justice!

lapsedhibee
03-02-2010, 11:12 AM

Anyhow....

Pitch had nothing to do with it. A deliberate cynical foul - all that Black's good for, from what I can see.

Then at 9.20 he does it again - "Referee has a look over his shoulder...." but does nothing again.

I am SO glad we never ever got round to signing that plook.

:agree: A player for whom the word "nyaff" might have been invented.

--------
03-02-2010, 11:12 AM
I haven't seen the highlights but did Black not get away with a horrible lunge, the ref played on and Saints ran up and scored? poetic justice!

:agree: - that's the bit at about 9.20 on the highlights - you just see him going in to hit the guy, and the camera moves away to where the ball is (in the back of the Yambolino net). :devil:

Point is - he was already booked, he'd got away with one bad foul after his booking, and now he gets away with another? :jamboak:

HibbyAndy
03-02-2010, 11:20 AM
He really is a vile little dirty Hearts Barsetward.An ugly one at that.

Complete thug.

Booked4Being-Ugly
03-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Black is a scrote and even the Yams have acknowledged he's p!sh!

--------
03-02-2010, 11:31 AM
Black is a scrote and even the Yams have acknowledged he's p!sh!

Yup. At some length, in fact.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71560

I particularly like the wee soul who reckons that Black reminds him of Captain GingerWhinge.

He does me, too. They're both nasty, ugly, and useless.

Oh yes, and the guy who reckons that the step UP from ICT has been too much for him.

STEP UP? :faf:

Jonnyboy
03-02-2010, 11:57 AM
I'm another who is mightily relieved we didn't sign that wee scrote. He has had support here in the past (pre signing for them) and I reckon some of that support is/was because he's a Tranent laddie and a few on here know him personally.

hibbybrian
03-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Yup. At some length, in fact.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71560

I particularly like the wee soul who reckons that Black reminds him of Captain GingerWhinge.

He does me, too. They're both nasty, ugly, and useless.

Oh yes, and the guy who reckons that the step UP from ICT has been too much for him.

STEP UP? :faf:

Doddie - apologies in advance for rekindling any past memories of this cheekie chappie :wink: - but he sounds just like another Jambo namesake :grr:

http://www.londonhearts.com/images/ianc/images/Kenny%20Black.jpg

Judas Iscariot
03-02-2010, 12:25 PM
He looks like a junkie that managed to sneak onto the team bus..

--------
03-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Doddie - apologies in advance for rekindling any past memories of this cheekie chappie :wink: - but he sounds just like another Jambo namesake :grr:

http://www.londonhearts.com/images/ianc/images/Kenny%20Black.jpg

GONNAE NO DAE THAT?

I'm at my lunch..... :jamboak:

GreenCastle
03-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Now that Lee Miller has gone down south - Black has to be up there with one of the dirtiest ( coward ?) players in the league.

hibeesliam94
03-02-2010, 12:31 PM
Mate of mine at school got his name printed on his top at the start of the season, convinced he'd be one of the signings of the season.:faf::jamboak:

greenlex
03-02-2010, 12:31 PM
I'm another who is mightily relieved we didn't sign that wee scrote. He has had support here in the past (pre signing for them) and I reckon some of that support is/was because he's a Tranent laddie and a few on here know him personally.

I wonder how long it will be before Darren Barr is sitting in The Brig Inn with his head in his hands complaining he signed fir the wrong Embra team?

Hibs07p
03-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Now that Liam Miller has gone down south - Black has to be up there with one of the dirtiest ( coward ?) players in the league.

I'm sure you mean Lee Miller. :wink:

--------
03-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Now that Liam Miller has gone down south - Black has to be up there with one of the dirtiest ( coward ?) players in the league.

Eh? :confused:

I wonder how long it will be before Darren Barr is sitting in The Brig Inn with his head in his hands complaining he signed fir the wrong Embra team?

He's only signed the pre-contract - he could still change his mind.

GreenCastle
03-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Eh? :confused:

He's only signed the pre-contract - he could still change his mind.

Lee Miller I meant :greengrin

GreenCastle
03-02-2010, 12:45 PM
I'm sure you mean Lee Miller. :wink:

Yup :wink:

Easy mistake to make - one has class - the other doesn't :wink:

--------
03-02-2010, 01:22 PM
Yup :wink:

Easy mistake to make - one has class - the other doesn't :wink:

Phew! You're forgiven. Just gonnae no dae it again?

One is a footballer.

The other is a time-bomb ticking away until the Boro fans realise that the numpty they have for a manager has just blown half-a-million quid on him. :devil:

Hibs Class
03-02-2010, 01:34 PM
This thread helps to explain Barry Anderson's Refwatch comment in the EEN - "Charlie Richmond gave a competent performance overall and applied common sense on the few occasions when this cup tie threatened to boil over".

Which makes a change from the usual anti-ref comments that BA has to make when the ref "perhaps got it wrong" .

--------
03-02-2010, 01:38 PM
This thread helps to explain Barry Anderson's Refwatch comment in the EEN - "Charlie Richmond gave a competent performance overall and applied common sense on the few occasions when this cup tie threatened to boil over".

Which makes a change from the usual anti-ref comments that BA has to make when the ref "perhaps got it wrong" .

Barry a Yam? :cool2:

Black should have walked. Even some of the Yams are saying it.

ronaldo7
03-02-2010, 01:41 PM

That's a Belter J:greengrin

--------
03-02-2010, 01:43 PM
That's a Belter J:greengrin

Well, the Jambos weren't half panning him earlier on today.... :devil:

Dashing Bob S
03-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Always said he was garbage. Delighted Hibs never signed this no-hoper.