PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmmm

Jonnyboy
02-02-2010, 10:03 PM
As Celtic fans have been finding out, things can change pretty quickly at football clubs. Was looking at the programme for our home friendlies v Bolton and Middlesbrough (2007/08) and there's an article introducing our new signings.

Clayton Donaldson

Torben Joneleit

Yves Makabu-Ma-Kalambay

Brian Kerr

Alan O'Brien

Maybe change is sometimes a good thing :greengrin

PS: Apologies for starting a non-Yams thread :greengrin:devil:

Hibbyradge
02-02-2010, 10:04 PM

:faf: :thumbsup:

MacBean
02-02-2010, 10:06 PM

:top marks

Part/Time Supporter
02-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Four down, one to go

:wink:

BroxburnHibee
02-02-2010, 10:08 PM
As Celtic fans have been finding out, things can change pretty quickly at football clubs. Was looking at the programme for our home friendlies v Bolton and Middlesbrough (2007/08) and there's an article introducing our new signings.

Clayton Donaldson

Torben Joneleit

Yves Makabu-Ma-Kalambay

Brian Kerr

Alan O'Brien

Maybe change is sometimes a good thing :greengrin

:hilarious

sixtwo
02-02-2010, 10:09 PM
I think the board need to be thanked for losening the purse strings at the right time. It would have been easier for them to give in to fans / manager pressure and to give in and break any budgets and wage structures we had in place at the time.

I think we done the right thing. We were prudent when we needed to be and when the time was right (now) we were able to bring in real quality.

The board must trust yogi. He has done well so far. onwards and upwards for us Hibees I think!:thumbsup:

Iain G
02-02-2010, 10:59 PM
Clayton Donaldson

Torben Joneleit

Yves Makabu-Ma-Kalambay

Brian Kerr

Alan O'Brien

:

Clayton could score goals, just was such a big jump in levels from where he came from, didn't ger a fair crack under Mixu either.

Joneleith never got a chance, signed by Collins who then went off him!?!

Kerr/O'Brien least said the better, mind you Kerr had a great debut!

Ma-Kalamby, the great divider of opinion, there is a good goalkeeper in there somewhere, suspect it will be up to some other fans to deal with him until someone gets it out of him!! :greengrin