PDA

View Full Version : give folks a chance

andyhibs
02-02-2010, 05:05 PM
i would like to thank the many people that have posted on hibs. net over the last 24hrs about possible sighnings , loan deals, rumours, etc which may or not happen. the people that are as we say ( are in the know), those guys or galls have put up info that they have heard , whether reliable or not, so we can all have an opinion about them, last night the only bit of info i was getting was to wait after 5pm when things could happen, and after reasonable debate , to which i answerd as best i could, i started to get posts about my use of smilies, jeez im trying to get you all what info i could , rather than defend my use of smillies, all i am trying to say is give people a chance:dummytit:

Woody1985
02-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Google translate = fail

bawheid
02-02-2010, 05:13 PM
i would like to thank the many people that have posted on hibs. net over the last 24hrs about possible sighnings , loan deals, rumours, etc which may or not happen. the people that are as we say ( are in the know), those guys or galls have put up info that they have heard , whether reliable or not, so we can all have an opinion about them, last night the only bit of info i was getting was to wait after 5pm when things could happen, and after reasonable debate , to which i answerd as best i could, i started to get posts about my use of smilies, jeez im trying to get you all what info i could , rather than defend my use of smillies, all i am trying to say is give people a chance:dummytit:

I'm the same mate.

I had info right throughout January that something might or might not happen before the end of the window.

Would anyone listen? No! :grr:

CropleyWasGod
02-02-2010, 05:18 PM

When are we signing punctuation?

andyhibs
02-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Google translate = fail
google translate= dont go there :wink:

SRHibs
02-02-2010, 05:20 PM
If you're not going to give us anything useful then don't make all these cryptic posts.
Your posts littered with ":cool2:" and ":wink:" stank of "I know nothing but I'll pretend I do". Whatever boosts your self-worth though.

andyhibs
02-02-2010, 05:22 PM
If you're not going to give us anything useful then don't make all these cryptic posts.
Your posts littered with ":cool2:" and ":wink:" stank of "I know nothing but I'll pretend I do". Whatever boosts your self-worth though.
ok then

sahib
02-02-2010, 05:36 PM

Where does it say other posters have to give you anything?

blackpoolhibs
02-02-2010, 05:41 PM
I cant understand it when folk say they have heard something, and wink wink you will just have to wait. then add a smillie or two. Just tell us who it is, if it turns out right, then we can all say well done, if not, we can ridicule you. Thats how it should work surely.:devil:

SRHibs
02-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Where does it say other posters have to give you anything?
Where did I say that?
No point pretending you have information when you know **** all, additionally, there's also no point saying you know something then not giving us any more information. Like I said, self-worth boosting.

The_Todd
02-02-2010, 05:46 PM
I'm all for giving folks a chance, but I can guarantee I won't ready any post which begins with "I read on FootballRumours.com that..."

Auckland Hibs
02-02-2010, 05:49 PM
I cant understand it when folk say they have heard something, and wink wink you will just have to wait. then add a smillie or two. Just tell us who it is, if it turns out right, then we can all say well done, if not, we can ridicule you. Thats how it should work surely.:devil:

Exactly!

It's in the Hibs.Net rule book - Clause 6-2 / 0-7

1. Anyone who is deemed to be in-the-know and posts a rumour which does not become reality within 7 days shall forever be ridiculed (and may be called a Yam by other board users).

Woody1985
02-02-2010, 05:50 PM
google translate= dont go there :wink:

Don't go there = hawaendi huko in Swahili :greengrin