PDA

View Full Version : Lee Miller for half a million pounds ?

johnrebus
02-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Leaving aside the fact that Lee Miller is a dirty, cheating, thuggish, diving tube...........,

He is also a crap striker who does not score goals. Yet Boro have paid £500,000 for this guy who will be out of contract in just a few months time.

I know this has been remarked upon already, but..........,

Steve Gibson ( Boro Chairman ) has been well and truly shafted here IMHO. Miller could have been got for one fifth of that fee. It is so obvious that Wee Ginger Baws has helped out his old pals Willie Miller and McGhoo.

The whole thing stinks.

:grr:

lapsedhibee
02-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Leaving aside the fact that Lee Miller is a dirty, cheating, thuggish, diving tube...........,

He is also a crap striker who does not score goals. Yet Boro have paid £500,000 for this guy who will be out of contract in just a few months time.

Steve Gibson ( Boro Chairman ) has been well and truly shafted here IMHO. Miller could have been got for one fifth of that fee. It is so obvious that Wee Ginger Baws has helped out his old pals Willie Miller and McGhoo.

The whole thing stinks.

:tsk tsk: Gotta remember that the yams were interested in him, and that would have pushed the price up. Don't forget that Mr Romanov will pay up to £10m for the right player.

JimBHibees
02-02-2010, 04:40 PM

The whole thing stinks.

I would be personally amazed if they paid anything like that. Nearer 200k or so IMO.

Captain Trips
02-02-2010, 04:41 PM
:tsk tsk: Gotta remember that the yams were interested in him, and that would have pushed the price up. Don't forget that Mr Romanov will pay up to £10m for the right player.

I didnt know the Lira was still in use :greengrin

HibbyAndy
02-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Lee Millier is never a 500K striker on a 5 year contract never mind an out of contract striker in 6 months.

Thats mind boggling what Boro paid out on LM, Sheer and utter lunacy.

Oscar Lomax
02-02-2010, 04:50 PM
Nah nah nah.....lets get things into reality. The wee poisoned dwarf that is Scott McDonald was bought for 3.5 million, yes 3.5 million for a wee fat guy that can't get a game for a garbage Celtic team. To me that's more off a shock than Lee Miller. I certainly would rather have Miller in my team than that wee useless over-rated, overweight pr*ck any day.
Football has gone crazy.

HibbyAndy
02-02-2010, 04:55 PM
Nah nah nah.....lets get things into reality. The wee poisoned dwarf that is Scott McDonald was bought for 3.5 million, yes 3.5 million for a wee fat guy that can't get a game for a garbage Celtic team. To me that's more off a shock than Lee Miller. I certainly would rather have Miller in my team than that wee useless over-rated, overweight pr*ck any day.
Football has gone crazy.

Im sorry but theres not a cat in hells chance id have LM before SM, Absolutly no chance.

johnrebus
02-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Football has gone crazy.

I don't like the wee fat Aussie either, but........,

MacDonald scores goals.

Miller does not.

:rolleyes:

jdships
02-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Lee Millier is never a 500K striker on a 5 year contract never mind an out of contract striker in 6 months.

Thats mind boggling what Boro paid out on LM, Sheer and utter lunacy.

My thought's exactly !!
Just couldn't believe what I was reading when I first saw the report !
Can believe it even less after reading it again !

He has played 284 games for five senior clubs and scored 80 goals
In 83 games for Aberdeen he scored 23 goals
To make it worse he has got a five year contract at 26 !!

Doesn't add up to a £500,000 fee surely ?.

We all know Strachan is not the brightest star in the sky but this - well the mind does , as you say ,boggles. :greengrin

Of course what will happen now is he will go out and score a hat-trick on his first appearance for Borough !!!

:dummytit:

stubru59
02-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Selling sand to the Arabs comes to mind.

Reaper
02-02-2010, 05:20 PM

The whole thing stinks.

With this ridiculous deal and Scotty 'NOT' so Hotty going for 3-3.5m. What's Stokesy worth???? 8-10m:top marks

JimmyGreen
02-02-2010, 05:37 PM
It's not the first time Strachan's helped out McGhee by paying over the odds for a player, did he not pay Brighton £1.5m for Adam Virgo a few years ago.

seanraff07
02-02-2010, 05:38 PM
With this ridiculous deal and Scotty 'NOT' so Hotty going for 3-3.5m. What's Stokesy worth???? 8-10m:top marks

If Lee Miller's half a million, Stokesy must be half a billion.:greengrin