PDA

View Full Version : The need for a right back ?

MozHibs1875
02-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Do we really need a right back? I feel Yogi might reckon that Kevin Mccann might be the man to compilment young Wotherspoons more attacking instincts .

Maybe that is why there was no panic in to signing any old player this window . Lets hope he gets back to full fitness soon .

The lad loves a tackle too!!

JimBHibees
02-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Do we really need a right back? I feel Yogi might reckon that Kevin Mccann might be the man to compilment young Wotherspoons more attacking instincts .

Maybe that is why there was no panic in to signing any old player this window . Lets hope he gets back to full fitness soon .

Would be good if Kevin got back to fitness however given his record I dont think we can count on it. I would imagine Hibs will likely get the guy Gray when his contract runs out at the end of the season and we will make do with Wotherspoon, McCann, McCormack, Thicot etc until that happens.

Wilson
02-02-2010, 03:21 PM

I don't think panic comes into Yogi's signings in any window. He knows what he wants in his players and has his targets well scouted. If there was a player available that would have imroved the squad significantly in that position then Yogi will have known about him. We can assume from the failure to sign a right back that a suitable target was not available to Hibs at this time.