PDA

View Full Version : Current Hibs Stats

big-mo
02-02-2010, 12:36 PM
With 25 competitive games under his belt, I have done some stats on Yogi’s and the team’s performance. It all looks good. http://www.hibs.net/message/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Yogi is now Hibs most successful manager, ever, with a success rate of 68% (based on 100% for a win and 50% for a draw). The next best manager was Dan McMichael in his role as club Secretary with 65.8% (1900/03), then Jock Stein with 63.1%. While the club was run by a committee from 1875 to 1900 they played 400 competitive games and reached a success rate of 70%.

As for the team, in the 25 games we have scored 42 goals and conceded 22. Of the 22 goals conceded, only 7 were in the second half of any games, and better still we have only conceded ONE away goal in the second half of any games. (Killie in case you ask)
Still only two league games were we have conceded more than one goal, Hamilton (2) and Rangers (4). There were comments in the press about how good the Yams defence is, I think we should also be getting credit for our mean defence.

And as we have proved in the last couple of games, we are quite good at coming back from being a goal down.

Delboy4
02-02-2010, 12:40 PM
With 25 competitive games under his belt, I have done some stats on Yogi’s and the team’s performance. It all looks good. http://www.hibs.net/message/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

Yogi is now Hibs most successful manager, ever, with a success rate of 68% (based on 100% for a win and 50% for a draw). The next best manager was Dan McMichael in his role as club Secretary with 65.8% (1900/03), then Jock Stein with 63.1%. While the club was run by a committee from 1875 to 1900 they played 400 competitive games and reached a success rate of 70%.

As for the team, in the 25 games we have scored 42 goals and conceded 22. Of the 22 goals conceded, only 7 were in the second half of any games, and better still we have only conceded ONE away goal in the second half of any games. (Killie in case you ask)
Still only two league games were we have conceded more than one goal, Hamilton (2) and Rangers (4). There were comments in the press about how good the Yams defence is, I think we should also be getting credit for our mean defence.

And as we have proved in the last couple of games, we are quite good at coming back from being a goal down.

Well done Yogi and the team.

Also well done MO.:thumbsup:

allmodcons
02-02-2010, 12:52 PM

Are you retired by any chance?

cwilliamson85
02-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Are you retired by any chance?

Needs to kill sometime for the snow to melt off the golf course.

Part/Time Supporter
02-02-2010, 12:58 PM

Bring back the committee. Well, apart from when one of them absconded club funds and they let most of the decent players sign for Celtic.

:greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
02-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Bring back the committee. Well, apart from when one of them absconded club funds and they let most of the decent players sign for Celtic.

:greengrin

please bear in mind the highlighted bit, considering it was 1875-1900. the committee would be around 110year old lol

HFC 0-7
02-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Yogi is doing an excellent job! Only once since the 12 team league have we had more points after 22 games than we do now (47 pts in the 2000/01 season). We have more points now after 22 games than we have had at the end of seasons in recent years!