PDA

View Full Version : NHC Mido's wages at West Ham

HibeeDaz6270
02-02-2010, 09:17 AM
From the sun

One of the most unusual deals on deadline day was Mido's move to West Ham - where he will be on the lowest wages for a player in the Premier League. The Egypt striker signed on a six-month loan from Middlesbrough for £1,000 a week and Hammers owner David Sullivan called the deal "one of the most amazing of all time".

Incredible if true.

RoslinInstHibby
02-02-2010, 09:47 AM
From the sun

One of the most unusual deals on deadline day was Mido's move to West Ham - where he will be on the lowest wages for a player in the Premier League. The Egypt striker signed on a six-month loan from Middlesbrough for £1,000 a week and Hammers owner David Sullivan called the deal "one of the most amazing of all time".

Incredible if true.

christ even we could have afforded that!

petrie:grr:

in all seriousness, the guy has a lot of baggage and has never really settled anywhere.

whereswallace?
02-02-2010, 10:57 AM
If thats true id imagine he will be on huge performence related bonuses.

lapsedhibee
02-02-2010, 11:09 AM
From the sun

Incredible if true.

A lot more sensible than ****ger "****ger" Terry's £1000 an hour.

Captain Trips
02-02-2010, 11:09 AM
shop window for a few months on 1k will do him more good than harm, I can bet his contract that he signs with West Ham or AN other after loan will not be for 1k p/w.

cockneymike
02-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Mabe he just really loves the song 'I'm forever blowing bubbles'? :dunno:

Woody1985
02-02-2010, 01:04 PM
If thats true id imagine he will be on huge performence related bonuses.

:agree:

He'll most likely get a huge wedge if they stay up. Sounds like a fair deal for everyone. If they go down and he does well then he'll probably get a decent contract elsewhere.

It's unlikely that anyone would give him 30/40k a week. I wish I could play for only 1k a week. :greengrin

HibeeDaz6270
02-02-2010, 01:15 PM

He'll most likely get a huge wedge if they stay up. Sounds like a fair deal for everyone. If they go down and he does well then he'll probably get a decent contract elsewhere.

It's unlikely that anyone would give him 30/40k a week. I wish I could play for only 1k a week. :greengrin
Yes, there is players in the conference on more than double that!..I am sure West Ham would have been willing to pay 10/15k per week without a doubt. He obviously is trying to improve his image and put himself in a good position for a new club at the end of the year, but if it was me, i would be taking the 10k or so rather than 1.

Speedy
02-02-2010, 01:43 PM
shop window for a few months on 1k will do him more good than harm, I can bet his contract that he signs with West Ham or AN other after loan will not be for 1k p/w.

I'm sure I read somewhere that he, or rather his family, is/are absolutely minted anyway so I don't think he'll be that bothered.

Toaods
02-02-2010, 01:48 PM
A lot more sensible than ****ger "****ger" Terry's £1000 an hour.

...if there's any tidy women tempted, I can accomodate at a price that will leave you with more in your purse, although I only have evenings left (not Mondays or Thursdays)...:greengrin

IndieHibby
02-02-2010, 03:12 PM

I'm sure I read somewhere that he, or rather his family, is/are absolutely minted anyway so I don't think he'll be that bothered.

That's basically what one of the West Ham fans in my class said today. Sounds like he wants to be a mannequin!

Geo_1875
02-02-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm sure that's what West Ham are paying. Boro will still be paying the rest.

Speedy
02-02-2010, 03:26 PM

It's been reported has he's taken a major pay cut which suggests that Boro aren't paying anything

Gus
02-02-2010, 04:46 PM

Hibbyradge
02-02-2010, 04:59 PM
It speaks volumes when a salary equivelant of £52k a year is thought of as "amazingly low".

Football, eh?

Dunbar Hibee
02-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Pffft i'd happily take 1k a week:wink::greengrin