PDA

View Full Version : Very recent Hibs/Yams signing stats.

Hibbyradge
02-02-2010, 08:37 AM
Ryan Stevenson scored 5 goals in 72 appearances for St Johnstone in the first division.

He was offloaded, by Owen Coyle (what does he know) to Ayr, where he has scored 27 goals in 85 games. Until today, he was a part time footballer.

However, you need to remember that Ayr only got promoted to the First Division this season and are currently second bottom.

So far, the Tatooed Lady has only scored twice this season.

He has been sent off once and booked once.

Alan Gow scored 18 out of 70 for Falkirk in the SPL and 5 out of 17 for Blackpool in the Championship.

I can't make my mind up as to who got the better player.

Hibbyradge
02-02-2010, 08:41 AM
Gow's goal to games ratio is better then Pat McGinlay's was. :thumbsup:

Hainan Hibs
02-02-2010, 08:53 AM
It is quite embarrassing how much fire-power we have over the yams.

Well, not embarrassing, but you get what I mean:greengrin.

And the yams really are hurting:thumbsup:

SlickShoes
02-02-2010, 09:06 AM

It is, but its a bit depressing how we cannot manage to beat them either with all that firepower.

Sandy
02-02-2010, 09:13 AM
It is, but its a bit depressing how we cannot manage to beat them either with all that firepower.

It will happen this season, of that I have no doubt :agree: Just had a look over on the cesspit, and they are clearly a bunch of smacked out deluded jakey halfwits. Commenting on the signing of Gow - he had a purple patch at Falkirk and has done nothing since He is a ned etc etc etc, FUDS the lot of them, oh aye spineless ones at that.

Danderhall Hibs
02-02-2010, 09:14 AM

They stifle us - they set up not to lose against us. :wink:

We're gradually catching up with the "magical" 22 in a row.

bingo70
02-02-2010, 09:19 AM
It will happen this season, of that I have no doubt :agree: Just had a look over on the cesspit, and they are clearly a bunch of smacked out deluded jakey halfwits. Commenting on the signing of Gow - he had a purple patch at Falkirk and has done nothing since He is a ned etc etc etc, FUDS the lot of them, oh aye spineless ones at that.

Once again to compare, Ryan Stevenson had a purple patch in the 2nd division playing against a bunch of amateurs, previously failed in the 1st division, at least Gow had a purple patch in the SPL.

I've no idea if Stevenson is a ned though as like the majority of hearts fans i'd never heard of him until his signing for them yesterday.

Sergey
02-02-2010, 09:21 AM
One thing that strikes me about all this, is the fact that in signing Stevenson, Vlad has shown that he's willing to back the manager and splash the cash to attract big name players.

BTW, will Ayr Utd have to sue to get their monies?

bobbyhibs1983
02-02-2010, 09:33 AM

what the ehck are you on about my freind?
we have stokes,deeks,nish,gow,benji, BUT they have nade

I mean what a goalscorer he is,im sure most yams will tell you that nade weighs in more than deeks:devil:

Hainan Hibs
02-02-2010, 10:01 AM
what the ehck are you on about my freind?
we have stokes,deeks,nish,gow,benji, BUT they have nade

I mean what a goalscorer he is,im sure most yams will tell you that nade weighs in more than deeks:devil:

Well worth his £10,000 a week (plus bonuses:greengrin)

SanFranHibs
02-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Remember, since Vlad's takeover, Hearts are still FAR ahead of us in the signing of managers ! At least numerically.

How can we compete?

TRC
03-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Don't know if it has alreasdy been posted but this is great

"There was a possibility of my going to Hearts and to be honest it was nearly a done deal right up to the last day there - but once Hibernian came in I knew where I wanted to go." Alan Gow

m'on the Hibs:notworthy:

MSK
03-02-2010, 05:37 PM
One thing that strikes me about all this, is the fact that in signing Stevenson, Vlad has shown that he's willing to back the manager and splash the cash to attract big name players.

BTW, will Ayr Utd have to sue to get their monies?A lucky bag & a packet of spangles should suffice ...

KeithTheHibby
03-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Don't know if it has alreasdy been posted but this is great

"There was a possibility of my going to Hearts and to be honest it was nearly a done deal right up to the last day there - but once Hibernian came in I knew where I wanted to go." Alan Gow

m'on the Hibs:notworthy:

With comments like that it makes you wonder what Darren Barr saw in those muppets other than money.