PDA

View Full Version : Signings after the window

hibee bouncer
01-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Is it just players who aren't tied to a club that can sign or is there a second deadline for loans from other countries? Dunno what's making me think that!

hibs is life
01-02-2010, 11:49 PM
think if players dont have a club u can get them any time and loen deals can be any time 2

MyJo
02-02-2010, 12:21 AM
In the SPL a player can be signed outwith the transfer windows so long as they were released by their previous club before the last transfer window closed.

ian cruise
02-02-2010, 12:31 AM
i'm sure theres still a deadline its just later than the one that involves players moving between clubs. im just going from FM09

jgl07
02-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Is it just players who aren't tied to a club that can sign or is there a second deadline for loans from other countries? Dunno what's making me think that!
Also remember that Russian teams can sign players up to the close of their transfer window.

Rumblings that a Russian clud is after Bamba and if so he may not be here until the emd of the season.

Anyone else recall the departure of O'Connor after we thought he was here for the season?

zlatan
02-02-2010, 12:42 AM
Also remember that Russian teams can sign players up to the close of their transfer window.

Rumblings that a Russian clud is after Bamba and if so he may not be here until the emd of the season.

Anyone else recall the departure of O'Connor after we thought he was here for the season?

Our only hope is Bamba is holding out for Premiership football.

Contrary to what's said on here recent interviews with Hogg, Miller and Hughes suggest Bamba is a well liked part of the squad so he won't be in any rush to bugger off.

As for freebies, I noticed on SSN today plenty of clubs were releasing guys throughout the day so you never know if something could still happen in the near future.

TRC
02-02-2010, 09:38 AM
I seem to remember that march is the cut off for loans, however i think you have to prove you need them, i.e say all our goalkeepers get injured then you can sign a goalkeeper. and it's only the team that is signing team that needs to be in the window.

brydekirk
02-02-2010, 09:47 AM
yogi has mentioned on official site he is still looking at out of contract players that are available :wink:

MyJo
02-02-2010, 09:48 AM
yogi has mentioned on official site he is still looking at out of contract players that are available :wink:

like Moritz Volz :greengrin

brydekirk
02-02-2010, 09:51 AM

why not :greengrin

Removed
02-02-2010, 09:53 AM

Or that French boy. Is he still a possibility or has it all gone :shhhsh!: