PDA

View Full Version : the green faithful

maximushibee
01-02-2010, 10:31 PM
So now we have our team sorted out for the rest of season.. its now time to work on the atmosphere at easter road..

Im sure most of you will aggree the the atmosphere at times is dreadful i.e the lack of chants from all corners of the ground... its great when your playing rangurs sellick and the ****bos as wee have a few songs for them.. what about when we play the smaller teams all those hibsfan out there am sure can come up with some new songs to make easter road a daunting place to come..it would be great if all stands could just get together join in on the singing etc etc etc. ps i cant make up songs so rule me out..

what do you think will happen when the east stand goes? will there be an atmosphere?

Jonnyboy
01-02-2010, 10:46 PM
So now we have our team sorted out for the rest of season.. its now time to work on the atmosphere at easter road..

Im sure most of you will aggree the the atmosphere at times is dreadful i.e the lack of chants from all corners of the ground... its great when your playing rangurs sellick and the ****bos as wee have a few songs for them.. what about when we play the smaller teams all those hibsfan out there am sure can come up with some new songs to make easter road a daunting place to come..it would be great if all stands could just get together join in on the singing etc etc etc. ps i cant make up songs so rule me out..

what do you think will happen when the east stand goes? will there be an atmosphere?

A better atmosphere would sure help, as would bigger crowds. Loads of spaces on Saturday and we'd just won at Parkhead. Am praying folk will come along to see this new improved Hibernian :agree: