PDA

View Full Version : Yams Romanov master tactician

whereswallace?
01-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Found this quite amusing from the A-Z interview with Jamie Mcallister in the Su. he was asked "How crazy was it really at Hearts?"

Answer- "We beat Aberdeen 3-0 in the cup.The morning after the gaffer Graham Rix pulled us in as we had a Tuesday game against Dundee United and he said he was making six changes.We were a bit confused until he said "im not picking the team and the owner is also choosing the subs and what time they'll come on".He then pointed to the players and said "You'll be coming on in the 60th minute,you're on in the 68th minute",and so on.It was terrifying.

:faf:

sleeping giant
01-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Brilliant:faf:

Dr Jimmy
01-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Please God, make this happen with Jeffries.

Pedantic_Hibee
01-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Is this the same Hearts owner who the Hearts fans are falling over themselves to congratulate?

Sums them up completely.

Gullible isn't even the word for it. Spineless, gutless fools who wouldn't say boo to a goose.

No fans of any other club would sit back so silently and let an imposter systematically dismantle their club like they do. Gutless.

Danderhall Hibs
01-02-2010, 12:21 PM
A Hearts fan mate of mine told me this was happening at the time. The players used to have to stick their finger into a black box and this machine would tell them how long they’d last in the game and the subs worked out from there.

It could also explain why Nade runs about like he’s got a sore arse.

jacomo
01-02-2010, 12:23 PM
Please God, make this happen with Jeffries.

Of course it will. Jefferies already left out Goncalves to appease the boss, so Vlad knows he's got another supine subordinate.

I love that the Jambos are looking forward to Jumbo "building a team"... er, that's not his job, folks. You've got a Sporting Director to tell the coach who will be in his squad.

CropleyWasGod
01-02-2010, 12:24 PM
A Hearts fan mate of mine told me this was happening at the time. The players used to have to stick their finger into a black box and this machine would tell them how long they’d last in the game and the subs worked out from there.

I'd heard they did one-potato two-potato..

scott7_0(Prague)
01-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Found this quite amusing from the A-Z interview with Jamie Mcallister in the Su. he was asked "How crazy was it really at Hearts?"

Answer- "We beat Aberdeen 3-0 in the cup.The morning after the gaffer Graham Rix pulled us in as we had a Tuesday game against Dundee United and he said he was making six changes.We were a bit confused until he said "im not picking the team and the owner is also choosing the subs and what time they'll come on".He then pointed to the players and said "You'll be coming on in the 60th minute,you're on in the 68th minute",and so on.It was terrifying.

:faf:

Do you think he was making money on this with a betting scheme!!?? :wink::greengrin

matty_f
01-02-2010, 12:52 PM

:faf::faf:

Pedantic_Hibee
01-02-2010, 12:54 PM

Post of the decade :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

Woody1985
01-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Another great reason for Romanov to stay. :faf:

1875er
01-02-2010, 01:04 PM

Brilliant!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::

Hank Schrader
01-02-2010, 01:05 PM

:tee hee::tee hee:

Dashing Bob S
01-02-2010, 02:08 PM

I just spat some tea out over my keyboard at the last sentence there, DH. Managed to mop it up in time before any damage.:top marks:faf:

CmoantheHibs
01-02-2010, 02:34 PM
I dont know jeffries personally but he strikes me as being a principled guy who will not take well to interference in team matters so I dont go along with this train of thought.It may well end up being the case that madvlad interferes and he jumps ship or is pushed pretty early and I hope so coz having someone with a passion for your team as manager can work very well as yogi has proven.

The Godfather
01-02-2010, 02:46 PM

I was just browsing and not even logged in. I had to log in to say that was brilliant, I swear a little bit of pee almost came out :faf::faf:

The_Todd
01-02-2010, 03:02 PM
I dont know jeffries personally but he strikes me as being a principled guy

Until he negotiated the Hearts vacancy before it even became a vacancy.

Classless.

Andy74
01-02-2010, 03:03 PM
I dont know jeffries personally but he strikes me as being a principled guy who will not take well to interference in team matters so I dont go along with this train of thought.It may well end up being the case that madvlad interferes and he jumps ship or is pushed pretty early and I hope so coz having someone with a passion for your team as manager can work very well as yogi has proven.

So principled that his first few words as manager were a pack of lies.

Leithenhibby
01-02-2010, 03:14 PM
:faf: Well who said mondays are bad, with news like this I could have mondays everyday...:cool2:

Jack
01-02-2010, 03:42 PM
After all his previous you wonder why he has gone for a Scottish manager.

After all his previous you wonder why he has gone for Hearts after leaving his previous job, Kilmarnock, after that owner went behind his back.

A few months ago, IIRC, JJ said he would only take the Hearts job if his lawyer was there and they went through the contract with a fine tooth comb. He’s quoted this weekend saying he didn’t even look at the contract!

Now I didn’t think much of JJ before but thought he was a fairly honest chap, I think gazillions less of Vlad, and this just stinks – more than the Hearts players fingers.

mjhibby
01-02-2010, 04:25 PM
I dont think we will the full story until romanov goes but the number of stories i heard beggars belief and how the players never mind the fans put up with it ill never now.wait a minute its the money of course.Funny how when they have had enough the players cant get out quick enough.The hertz fans deserve romanov and sums them up as sad deluded individuals who only need a little bit of gossip from the mad one to keep them happy like world cup stars.
The bringong back jeffries was a masterstroke by the mad one with all the herzt fans conveniently forgetting how he was hounded out the first time and his not so glrious record at killie where in case they forget he left tem second bottom and with a split dressing room.Oh of course because he loves hertz it will all be allright.My erse it will.:bye:

steakbake
01-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Do you think he was making money on this with a betting scheme!!?? :wink::greengrin

That has crossed my mind before. The level of interference, if true, is a bit suspicious.

johnbc70
01-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Jumbo Jim is there for his pension. He is a success and he is a hero, fails and its romanovs fault. He picks up 150K a year, not bad for someone probably looking to retire in next few years.

Danderhall Hibs
01-02-2010, 08:17 PM

That would mean a lot more if it wasn't the 1st day of the 2nd month of this decade.

The thought was there though - thanks. :greengrin

Silver Fox
01-02-2010, 09:14 PM

That would mean a lot more if it wasn't the 1st day of the 2nd month of this decade.

Ha Ha :faf: aye the 32nd day of the decade, class! :agree: :faf:

Pedantic_Hibee
01-02-2010, 09:16 PM

I wondered how long it would take you to click on :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

down-the-slope
01-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Some of the posts in this thread have just about got me chucked out out the livingroom by Mrs S..too much laughing...leading to crying...and trying not to spray the screen with spit....

The thought of Tynie..the soap....making me laugh all the more..it would be hilarious....

down-the-slope
01-02-2010, 09:35 PM
I think this needs re-airing :greengrin

YouTube - Hitler Calls In The Administrators At Tynecastle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEU0rH3XYgY)

Pedantic_Hibee
01-02-2010, 09:40 PM
"We've still got Cristos Karipidis" :faf::faf:

Silver Fox
01-02-2010, 10:07 PM
"We've still got Cristos Karipidis" :faf::faf:

Brlliant!! just watched it yesterday. :faf:

on a side note check out Edinburgh Tram fiasco on youtube, :faf: same german film with different subtitles, also very funny, :faf: :faf:

Seveno
01-02-2010, 10:14 PM
I was chatting to a Jambo mate of mine today ( yeh, sorry ) and he told me that he had met Shaba in Glasgow last year. He went up to Shaba and told him that he was a Jambo and that he had done a great job last year in getting 3d in the league.
Shaba chatted for a bit and then referred to Vlad, holding his finger to his temple and saying that ' Romanov is crazy'.

Pretty Boy
01-02-2010, 10:16 PM
I was chatting to a Jambo mate of mine today ( yeh, sorry ) and he told me that he had met Shaba in Glasgow last year. He went up to Shaba and told him that he was a Jambo and that he had done a great job last year in getting 3d in the league.
Shaba chatted for a bit and then referred to Vlad, holding his finger to his temple and saying that ' Romanov is crazy'.

No way did Csaba say that!!

What he actually said was:
"Vladimir eh eh eh Romanov eh eh he crazy eh eh eh i think eh eh eh he eh eh may eh be eh eh eh eh"

Seveno
01-02-2010, 10:26 PM
No way did Csaba say that!!

What he actually said was:
"Vladimir eh eh eh Romanov eh eh he crazy eh eh eh i think eh eh eh he eh eh may eh be eh eh eh eh"

My typing skills and Hibs.net webspace are insufficient to carry the full monologue so I translated it into English.