PDA

View Full Version : Yams Jefferies was second choice at least (Collins offered the job)

oldbutdim
31-01-2010, 11:23 PM
An approach was made on Monday to an ex-SPL manager who turned the job down.
Apparently he was not interested in managing "a pub team".

zlatan
31-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Bollocks :hilarious

MyJo
31-01-2010, 11:26 PM

The closest hearts will get to having a 6-pack in thier dressing room is the bag of doughnuts Nade is hiding in his bootbag :wink:

oldbutdim
31-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Bollocks :hilarious

You think?

Why would he lie?

maturehibby
31-01-2010, 11:27 PM
Bet they thought that getting JC in would upset us and get one over on us but I think if that was indeed the case Collins integrity would not have let him take on the job ,
PS as he could not get money out of Rod what chance would he have had with mad Vlad?

RickyS
31-01-2010, 11:27 PM
:faf:

Wotherspiniesta
31-01-2010, 11:44 PM

I thought I recognised your name... You broke the story about Stokes's signing :greengrin. If you're right about this aswell then... :faf:

Has anybody seen the latest players to be linked with Hearts? No? Just type " Hibernian transfer speculation" into a search engine, they'll all be in there somewhere :jamboak:

Phil MaGlass
01-02-2010, 10:35 AM
Could be another reason why they signed Barr, just to get one over on us,we all know its strikers he needs not duffenders.

1875 NO 1
01-02-2010, 11:43 AM

Correct. Turned it down flat.

bobbyhibs1983
01-02-2010, 12:10 PM
The closest hearts will get to having a 6-pack in thier dressing room is the bag of doughnuts Nade is hiding in his bootbag :wink:

I hope i have misread that my freind but do you mean 6bags of doughnuts?

The reason i ask is there is little chance of nade buying a pack of 6.e.g a 6pack... 6 bags on the other hand:devil:

CmoantheHibs
01-02-2010, 12:37 PM
JC is a good person with integrity so its no surprise to me that he turned down their offer.barr signing for them was a slap in the face to us.it will not make him popular with us but will make him a hero with them before he has kicked a ball.Lets hope the posters that say he is a huddy are correct.Personally I think jeffries is a negative *****er but needs a big target man for his style of hoofball so they arent a worry.Its us or dufc for 3rd and us or smelticfor 2nd.Bring it on.CMON THE WEE TEAM:thumbsup:

God Petrie
01-02-2010, 12:42 PM
Hearts are a pathetic organisation.

Liberal Hibby
01-02-2010, 12:43 PM
Its us or dufc for 3rd and us or smelticfor 2nd.Bring it on.CMON THE WEE TEAM:thumbsup:

So Celtc for 4th - that's bold :wink:

RIP
01-02-2010, 01:41 PM
John Collins apparently said .......

"There was no way I could work for that man."

"He would handle all player negotiations and I'd be left completely in the dark about signings"

"He would talk direct to my players rather than through me, his manager"

"He would continue to sell my best players while expecting me to replace them with free agents and out-of-contract nobodies."

:wink: