PDA

View Full Version : Song of the Season?

MB62
31-01-2010, 03:58 PM
As much I would love to claim a clever wee ditty from ourselves, the song that forced me in to a change of underwear today came at Perth yesterday.

Reading the Hunday Mail and a piece on all the events happening in Yamland, there was one comment regarding the St. Johnstone fans singing yesterday, directed at none other than Jumbo Jim

:singing:
Yer getting sacked in the morning
sacked in the morning
yer getting sacked in the morning

Mind you, giving Vlad's record, this might end up more of a statement than a wind up.
Is Jumbo still in charge at Yamland? :greengrin

Seveno
31-01-2010, 05:27 PM
I look forward to singing ' Cheer up Jimmy Jefferies' every Saturday untl the end of the season to sinify the Yams getting humped.
To be sung with extra gusto at the third and final Derby match of the season.

ALF TUPPER
31-01-2010, 05:29 PM
Yeah . Nice one Saints

Still think our Nade song is the best terracing song/chant i've heard for years.

Glory Glory

Seveno
31-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Yeah . Nice one Saints

Still think our Nade song is the best terracing song/chant i've heard for years.

Glory Glory

Trouble is that the amount of men unable to carry Nade is inversely proportionate to the amount of action on the pitch.

:grr:

ALF TUPPER
31-01-2010, 05:46 PM
Trouble is that the amount of men unable to carry Nade is inversely proportionate to the amount of action on the pitch.

:grr:

:top marksInteresting theory Prof.

:faf:

IndieHibby
31-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Yeah . Nice one Saints

Glory Glory

Pissed myself when I heard it for the first time at Tynie. :faf:

MacBean
31-01-2010, 08:09 PM
nade song kinda made Bolton!

sixtwo
31-01-2010, 08:11 PM
Aberdeen fans were heard singing '' Are you watching Darren Barr??'' While the sheep were hammering the woeful jambos 3-0 :greengrin

Seems everyone is laughing at the yams:thumbsup:

MB62
01-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Aberdeen fans were heard singing '' Are you watching Darren Barr??'' While the sheep were hammering the woeful jambos 3-0 :greengrin

Seems everyone is laughing at the yams:thumbsup:

:faf:

hibeerobbo
01-02-2010, 09:20 AM
You've got Chlymidia, You've got Chlymidia

blackpoolhibs
01-02-2010, 09:27 AM
I look forward to singing ' Cheer up Jimmy Jefferies' every Saturday untl the end of the season to sinify the Yams getting humped.
To be sung with extra gusto at the third and final Derby match of the season.

Dont hold your breath.:wink: