PDA

View Full Version : The Official Uberfan Rules

CallumLaidlaw
31-01-2010, 12:16 PM
1 - You must own a season ticket, and attend all games on it. Bonus points for East stand occupancy.
2 - You must go to all Away games.
3 - You must attend all cup games
4 - You must arrive at the stadium 15 minutes before kick-off to make sure you are in your seat for the start of the game.
5 - You must not leave until the final whistle has gone. There are NO excuses
6 - You must clap the players off the park no matter what the result.
7 - You must start songs and Join in songs for the full 90 minutes.
8 - You must never critisize a Hibs player or manager.
9 - You must attend several reserve and U-19's games throughout the season.
10. You must have a Hibs tattoo of every crest during your lifetime (esp the beer bottle one)
11. You must under no circumstances leave your seat during the match to go to the toilet or to purchase food or drink.
12. You must have travelled overseas on at least 1 occasion to watch the Hibees.
13. You must have no interest in watching any other team apart from a Hibs team.
14. When talking about football, you must only want to discuss hibs.
15. You must own the Hibernian mousemat, Tax disc holder,car air freshener, Baby on board sign & Ice scraper
16. You must be outside the Roseburn bar at 7am for every away Derby.
17. You must have attended 3 of the following - the 7-0 game, the 6-2 game, the AEK Athens match, or the 3-0 Rangers game (Ivan Hat-trick)
18. You must know who Frank Dougan is
19. You must have a pre and post match pub in or around Easter Road.
20. You must have at least 3,500 posts on Hibs.net :wink:
21. You must own at least 20 Hibs programmes. Bonus points for cup final programmes, signed programmes and 0-7 programmes
22. You must know all the words to Sunshine On Leith, Glory Glory, Hail Hail

ONLY IF YOU CAN MATCH ALL THE ABOVE CRITERIA CAN YOU CLASS YOURELF AS A TRUE HIBS FAN!!!!!

Any to add :wink:

Hibby70
31-01-2010, 12:19 PM
10. You must have a Hibs tattoo of every crest during your lifetime (esp the beer bottle one)

ArabHibee
31-01-2010, 12:20 PM
11. You must under no circumstances leave your seat during the match to go to the toilet or to purchase food or drink.

Hainan Hibs
31-01-2010, 12:23 PM
12. Real fans sit in the East Stand.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2010, 12:24 PM
1 - You must own a season ticket, and attend all games on it. Season ticket for 15 years right enough, but can't attend all games.

2 - You must go to all Away games. I go to some away games, but I like golf.

3 - You must attend all cup games. I have a CTU, but I'm about to miss my second cup game this season.

4 - You must arrive at the stadium 15 minutes before kick-off to make sure you are in your seat for the start of the game. Oopsy.

5 - You must not leave until the final whistle has gone. There are NO excuses. Bugger.

6 - You must clap the players off the park no matter what the result. See above. What if I've left already?

7 - You must start songs and Join in songs for the full 90 minutes. Erm...

8 - You must never critisize a Hibs player or manager. At last. Check! Well, nearly.

9 - You must attend several reserve and U-19's games throughout the season. Is it alright if i have a job during the day?

Does this mean I'm an unter fan?

CallumLaidlaw
31-01-2010, 12:25 PM
1 - You must own a season ticket, and attend all games on it. Season ticket for 15 years right enough, but can't attend all games.

2 - You must go to all Away games. I go to some away games, but I like golf.

3 - You must attend all cup games. I have a CTU, but I'm about to miss my second cup game this season.
4 - You must arrive at the stadium 15 minutes before kick-off to make sure you are in your seat for the start of the game. Oopsy.

5 - You must not leave until the final whistle has gone. There are NO excuses. Bugger.

6 - You must clap the players off the park no matter what the result. See above. What if I've left already?

7 - You must start songs and Join in songs for the full 90 minutes. Erm...

8 - You must never critisize a Hibs player or manager. At last. Check! Well, nearly.
9 - You must attend several reserve and U-19's games throughout the season. Is it alright if i have a job during the day?

Does this mean I'm an unter fan?

FAIL! :wink:

MWHIBBIES
31-01-2010, 12:38 PM
The fact im only 13 makes some of these quite hard but i have had a season ticket for 6 years and give it 20 years and ill be as sad as the rest of you lot.:wink:

iwasthere1972
31-01-2010, 12:45 PM
1 - You must own a season ticket, and attend all games on it. Bonus points for East stand occupancy.
4 - You must arrive at the stadium 15 minutes before kick-off to make sure you are in your seat for the start of the game.

12. You must be on benefits and be available to post on Hibs.net from 6am to midnight each day except match days when 12 hours minimum will suffice.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2010, 12:47 PM
12. You must be on benefits and be available to post on Hibs.net from 6am to midnight each day except match days when 12 hours minimum will suffice.

Does working from home count?

Jack
31-01-2010, 12:50 PM
12. Have a Hibs downie cover and wallpaper.

iwasthere1972
Does working from home count?

:agree: But only if you are scamming the country and signing on as well. :greengrin

hibiedude
13. You must wear Green y fronts on matchday :agree:

Sorry WH I stole your quote

ArabHibee
31-01-2010, 12:52 PM

You've obviously never been on benefits before. 6am is a time we never see. You need to change the times to 10am to 2am each day.

:greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
31-01-2010, 12:53 PM
You've obviously never been on benefits before. 6am is a time we never see. You need to change the times to 10am to 2am each day.

I know. Plus the invention of smartphones mean people can access hibs.net from everywhere at any time

Mikey_1875
31-01-2010, 12:56 PM
You must rustle your crisp packet really loudly to create an intimidating atmosphere. :agree:

Prawn sandwiches MUST be cut into triangles.

iwasthere1972
31-01-2010, 12:56 PM
14. You must be minimum of 50 years old and have attended European nights at Easter Road to see Naples, Leeds and Liverpool. Fans under 50 years can apply for the junior uberfan.

Hakim Sar
31-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Must have purchased a programme for every match for over a decade

Must drink down ER and the walk even when no match has been played

Must have a beanie hat with badges all over it like the crazy Portsmouth supporter

Must have at least one child names Gordon smith (middle names count)

Hainan Hibs
31-01-2010, 12:59 PM

Also allowing time for the necessary viewing of Jeremy Kyle and Come Dine With Me:greengrin

Mikey_1875
31-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Must be conceived on Leith Links and spend all your life in Leith only leaving for said away trips.

Must have been a member of the YLT as youth.

ArabHibee
31-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Must not under any circumstances support, follow or watch another football team apart from your national team.

Dan Sarf
31-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Must have a Hibernian mouse mat and car tax disc holder (I have, how sad is that!) :greengrin

Killiehibbie
31-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Must be conceived on Leith Links and spend all your life in Leith only leaving for said away trips.

Must have been a member of the YLT as youth.

Does went to school in Leith and knocked **** out of ylt most days count?

LancashireHibby
31-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Must have a Hibernian mouse mat and car tax disc holder (I have, how sad is that!) :greengrin
Glad I'm not the only one (I earn extra points for the Hibs air freshener and car scarf, though have yet to add an ice scraper to the collection :thumbsup:)

iwasthere1972
31-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Glad I'm not the only one (I earn extra points for the Hibs air freshener and car scarf, though have yet to add an ice scraper to the collection :thumbsup:)

:faf: I think we may have a winner.

LancashireHibby
31-01-2010, 01:38 PM
:faf: I think we may have a winner.

Oh, hang on, I've forgotten the 'Hibs Baby on Board' sign in the back as well. I almost wish that I was joking! :wink:

iwasthere1972
31-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Oh, hang on, I've forgotten the 'Hibs Baby on Board' sign in the back as well. I almost wish that I was joking! :wink:

:faf: Here take the award now.

ArabHibee
31-01-2010, 01:42 PM

But do you have a Hibs car sticker bought from the official shop (which you can't buy anymore)?

s.a.m
31-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Your list of favourite players should include no-one from any team later the Turnbull's Tornadoes era, even if you're not old enough to have seen them play. In fact, especially if you're not old enough to have seen them play, because you're just being disrespectful to people who are old enough to know what a proper player looks like, and how the game should be played.:grr:

TheMentalHibees
31-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Nice to see my idea came to fruition :thumbsup:

Lucius Apuleius
31-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Must believe the ONLY proper formation to play is 2-3-5. It wasn't the famous lone striker or the famous two up front:grr::grr::grr:

Ants
31-01-2010, 02:03 PM
If you own a car, you must have a Hibs reg plate.

If you own a car it must be green in colour.

If you travel by bus, you only get on the Green First buses, not the Hearts red buses.

You must have green in your trainers.

jakki
31-01-2010, 02:52 PM
You must have the Hibs egg cups and salt and pepper cruets for Sunday brekkie

Dan Sarf
31-01-2010, 03:23 PM

OK, I'll see you your air freshener and the car scarf and I'll bid you one pair of Hibernian slippers (they wore out in about a week) and some Hibernian sunglasses (they've got "Hi" written on one lens, "Bee" written on the other and they don't work at all.)

Prof. Shaggy
31-01-2010, 03:33 PM
But do you have a Hibs car sticker bought from the official shop (which you can't buy anymore)?

I have a small triangular flag ("Hibs" dark green on white) bought sometime in the last sixties and meant to be fixed to a car aerial. Does that count for anything?

I also have a car, green in colour, but also f***ed in mobility.

McHibby
31-01-2010, 03:49 PM
You must own signed merchandise. I will accept a football, strip or calendar.

BigKev
31-01-2010, 04:02 PM
No-one's mentioned car dice yet...

New Corrie
31-01-2010, 04:10 PM
You must have had a pint with Frank Dougan

You must still have one of Harry Gilzean's badges

You must have taken in at least 4 pre season tours

You must have a "Hibs victory v" patch on a scarf

You must have a pet named after a Hibs player

You must have a Hibs claim to fame, eg..you were Rab Kilgour's paperboy

You must have a copy of the original Hector Nicol Hibs song

Dan Sarf
31-01-2010, 04:11 PM
No-one's mentioned car dice yet...

Currently swinging from the rear view in my niece's first car. :thumbsup:

ArabHibee
31-01-2010, 04:31 PM
You must own signed merchandise. I will accept a football, strip or calendar.

What about a signed programme? :confused:

CallumLaidlaw
31-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Thats the list updated :thumbsup:

McHibby
31-01-2010, 05:13 PM
What about a signed programme? :confused:

Oh yes. I think that would be acceptable - especially a 0-7 one!

TheMentalHibees
31-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Must own a Hibs mug with your name on it.
Must know all the words to "Glory Glory" and "Sunshine on Leith".

sleeping giant
31-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Must wake up the bairn to tell him the final score of a midweek match:thumbsup:

Must have a Hibs lampshade somewhere in your house.

Seveno
31-01-2010, 06:20 PM
You must live in a caravan.

steviehfc
31-01-2010, 06:22 PM
You must live in a caravan.:top marks :agree: As well as being a junkie peg seller

Purehibee_MYB
07-02-2010, 11:01 PM
I live in the Isle of Man, AND I'm 18! I couldnt have gone to the 7-0! I was on the iom for the 6-2 and the same for the AEK athens and Rangers matches, but i do listen to hibs most weekends...not great I know but its the best I can do! I have plenty of autographs, and I have made it over to the 3 cup finals of recent times, including the only successful one! I was at the 1-0 derby when GOC scored in the 85th minute... and i am going to uni in edinburgh just to get back into seeing hibs every week..

what sort of fan am i?

NAE NOOKIE
07-02-2010, 11:10 PM
1 - You must own a season ticket, and attend all games on it. Bonus points for East stand occupancy. No
2 - You must go to all Away games. No
3 - You must attend all cup games No
4 - You must arrive at the stadium 15 minutes before kick-off to make sure you are in your seat for the start of the game. No
5 - You must not leave until the final whistle has gone. There are NO excuses. Yes
6 - You must clap the players off the park no matter what the result. Yes
7 - You must start songs and Join in songs for the full 90 minutes. If only
8 - You must never critisize a Hibs player or manager. No
9 - You must attend several reserve and U-19's games throughout the season. No
10. You must have a Hibs tattoo of every crest during your lifetime (esp the beer bottle one) None
11. You must under no circumstances leave your seat during the match to go to the toilet or to purchase food or drink. No
12. You must have travelled overseas on at least 1 occasion to watch the Hibees. No Yet
13. You must have no interest in watching any other team apart from a Hibs team. No
14. When talking about football, you must only want to discuss hibs. No
15. You must own the Hibernian mousemat, Tax disc holder,car air freshener, Baby on board sign & Ice scraper. Mouse Mat
16. You must be outside the Roseburn bar at 7am for every away Derby. No
17. You must have attended 3 of the following - the 7-0 game, the 6-2 game, the AEK Athens match, or the 3-0 Rangers game (Ivan Hat-trick). 6-2, AEK, 3 - 0 Rangers Scottish Cup, does that count.
18. You must know who Frank Dougan is. Yes
19. You must have a pre and post match pub in or around Easter Road. Yes
20. You must have at least 3,500 posts on Hibs.net :wink: No
21. You must own at least 20 Hibs programmes. Bonus points for cup final programmes, signed programmes and 0-7 programmes. Loads including Hibs v Real Madrid, but gave them away
22. You must know all the words to Sunshine On Leith, Glory Glory, Hail Hail. Yes

ONLY IF YOU CAN MATCH ALL THE ABOVE CRITERIA CAN YOU CLASS YOURELF AS A TRUE HIBS FAN!!!!!

Ooooh dear. ... Nae uber fan me :boo hoo::greengrin

jacomo
08-02-2010, 02:19 PM
I live in the Isle of Man, AND I'm 18! I couldnt have gone to the 7-0! I was on the iom for the 6-2 and the same for the AEK athens and Rangers matches, but i do listen to hibs most weekends...not great I know but its the best I can do! I have plenty of autographs, and I have made it over to the 3 cup finals of recent times, including the only successful one! I was at the 1-0 derby when GOC scored in the 85th minute... and i am going to uni in edinburgh just to get back into seeing hibs every week..

what sort of fan am i?

You weren't born before the 7-0 game?

Hang your head in shame.

:wink:

jacomo
08-02-2010, 02:21 PM
More importantly, at least two out of Frank Dougan, Tam McCourt, Rod Petrie and the current manager must know who YOU are.

s.a.m
08-02-2010, 02:24 PM
More importantly, at least two out of Frank Dougan, Tam McCourt, Rod Petrie and the current manager must know who YOU are.

Could the fish man be substituted for one of those?:hmmm:

HFC 0-7
08-02-2010, 02:26 PM
12. You must have travelled overseas on at least 1 occasion to watch the Hibees.
13. You must have no interest in watching any other team apart from a Hibs team.
14. When talking about football, you must only want to discuss hibs.
15. You must own the Hibernian mousemat, Tax disc holder,car air freshener, Baby on board sign & Ice scraper
16. You must be outside the Roseburn bar at 7am for every away Derby.
17. You must have attended 3 of the following - the 7-0 game, the 6-2 game, the AEK Athens match, or the 3-0 Rangers game (Ivan Hat-trick)
18. You must know who Frank Dougan is
19. You must have a pre and post match pub in or around Easter Road.
20. You must have at least 3,500 posts on Hibs.net :wink:
21. You must own at least 20 Hibs programmes. Bonus points for cup final programmes, signed programmes and 0-7 programmes
22. You must know all the words to Sunshine On Leith, Glory Glory, Hail Hail

By that rule it means that there are NO uberfans as there are definate periods of the games where there is no singing!

jacomo
08-02-2010, 02:36 PM
Could the fish man be substituted for one of those?:hmmm:

As long as he was willing to intro you to manager (who he knows well, of course) I suppose that would be ok.

Sudds_1
08-02-2010, 02:44 PM
You must never, under any circumstances, criticise or in any other way disparage the Messiah that is Derek Riordan

Speedway
08-02-2010, 02:50 PM

Oooooohhh I win, I win, I win.

Where do I claim my prize?

jabis
08-02-2010, 03:14 PM
Oooooohhh I win, I win, I win.

Where do I claim my prize?

me too :agree:

WAIT JUST A MINUTE.....am I on the correct uberfan thread.

EDIT....no :boo hoo:

iwasthere1972
08-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Tam McCourt will know me....we were next door neighbours. :thumbsup:

Where do I collect my Uberfan prize?

:thumbsup:

jon paul jones
08-02-2010, 07:08 PM
The JPJ Uberfan rule which I achieved this very weekend in the East.

You are an Uberfan if you step up and head the Mitre ball back as it careers off ian Murrays boot into the crowd.

Bloody sore but worth it and it only took a couple of hundred games for the chance to come up.

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
28-04-2015, 01:28 PM
looks like the loyalty points can help decide this :wink:

Ozyhibby
28-04-2015, 01:37 PM
My son is 8 years old.
He's seen us lose 2 scottish cup finals in a horrible fashion, 1 semi final and 1 total humiliation in the Europa league. He's suffered a relegation and up until this season has only ever seen a brand of football at Easter road that would make your eyes bleed.
Worst of all, he had to endure Terry Butcher.
And yet he still wants to go to every game. Does that make him an uber fan?

lord bunberry
28-04-2015, 01:40 PM
looks like the loyalty points can help decide this :wink:
Now we don't have tax discs anymore, what are we meant to do with the tax disc holders? I'm thinking of putting a picture of Stubbs in mine.

CallumLaidlaw
28-04-2015, 01:52 PM
My son is 8 years old.
He's seen us lose 2 scottish cup finals in a horrible fashion, 1 semi final and 1 total humiliation in the Europa league. He's suffered a relegation and up until this season has only ever seen a brand of football at Easter road that would make your eyes bleed.

My lad is 10, and barring the 5-1 game, is exactly the same. He is something of a pie Connoisseur these days too. He is looking forward to trying Falkirks so he tells me :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
28-04-2015, 02:06 PM
You must have been hit on the back of the head by a players shot during the pre match warm up ... I claim David Zitelli ... ouch !!!

You must also have attended a meaningless friendly involving an overnight stay :greengrin

Keith_M
28-04-2015, 02:10 PM
My son is 8 years old.

No, it makes him a candidate for calling Childline.

CallumLaidlaw
28-04-2015, 02:17 PM
You must have been hit on the back of the head by a players shot during the pre match warm up ... I claim David Zitelli ... ouch !!!

You must also have attended a meaningless friendly involving an overnight stay :greengrin

Going by the number of Hibbies in Bolton, quite a lot of us can tick that one off :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
28-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Going by the number of Hibbies in Bolton, quite a lot of us can tick that one off :greengrin

Under harsh Uber fan rules it Disnae count coz it was a testimonial ... I was there though :greengrin

H18S NX
28-04-2015, 02:44 PM
must be named after Gordon Smith

silverhibee
28-04-2015, 02:44 PM

Essen game, was a nice overnight stay. :greengrin

NAE NOOKIE
28-04-2015, 02:53 PM
Essen game, was a nice overnight stay. :greengrin

If the meaningless friendly was outside the UK you get extra uberfan points

Keith_M
28-04-2015, 03:07 PM
If the meaningless friendly was outside the UK you get extra uberfan points

I object to the Essen game being called a meaningless friendly. It was the celebration of an important date in our history.

So, nae points tae Silver for attending that one :wink:

scuttle
28-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Must have a family pet of some description called Sauzee

CockneyRebel
28-04-2015, 03:33 PM
My son is 8 years old.

Most definitely

PatHead
28-04-2015, 03:44 PM
How many points for naming your son after a Hibs player?

Craig_HFC
28-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Must have a family pet of some description called Sauzee

I've got a dog called Reilly, does that also qualify?

scuttle
28-04-2015, 04:35 PM

Do you gie It a baw

Hermit Crab
28-04-2015, 04:45 PM

Blackburn, Blackpool x2 and Berlin for me. Über über stuff.

kaimendhibs
28-04-2015, 04:47 PM
I got asked for a pie and bovril at the wall behind the goals at the old Douglas park by George mccluskey after he couldn't catch a thru ball. We won 4 0. I reckon I qualify

Lucius Apuleius
28-04-2015, 05:37 PM

Me too, and another called Sparky. 😋

bigwheel
28-04-2015, 05:39 PM
Me too, and another called Sparky. 

My kids Dirk and Paco are well angry these days..... :wink:

Lucius Apuleius
28-04-2015, 05:40 PM
My kids Dirk and Paco are well angry these days..... :wink:

You'be got a porn star kid? Impressive. 😊

bigwheel
28-04-2015, 05:41 PM
You'be got a porn star kid? Impressive. 

You've taken that too far...:greengrin

weecounty hibby
29-04-2015, 07:42 AM
How many points for naming your son after a Hibs player?

How many for naming your daughter after a Hibs player. She really doesn't like being called Derek**!! And I also stayed overnight in Banff for a pre season festival including us, St Mirren and Deveronvale.

**not really Derek, her names Laurie😊

Keith_M
29-04-2015, 08:05 AM
How many for naming your daughter after a Hibs player. She really doesn't like being called Derek**!! And I also stayed overnight in Banff for a pre season festival including us, St Mirren and Deveronvale.

**not really Derek, her names Laurie

You think that's bad? Try being the only girl in the school called Yogi!

You never know, my daughter might start speaking to me again one day :wink:

Bad Martini
29-04-2015, 11:47 AM
*** Amended criteria for uberfanness, as per 2015 ***

1) Must never criticise the board (if enough people do it and its the done thing at the time)
2) Must always criticise the board (if enough people do it and its the done thing at the time)
3) Must never miss ANY match under any circumstances and if you do, you are automatically disqualified from every cup final for the next 62 years, as punishment and for not being a "real" fan and in fact, being a "****ing glory hunter"
4) Must look for ways to post threads about former players as they were "good at Hibs"...special uberfanness points awarded if you can find a way of doing this when Hibs are up against the afforementioned former players
5) Similarly, must find ways to rip genuine Hibs legends/top goalscorers/clear Hibs fans citing issues with their personal lives, even when they pose no threat to Hibs and served us well
6) Must never agree with the minority view, even when it is clearly correct
7) Must always agree with the majority view, even when it is clearly incorrect
8) Must always remember more fondly than is true, certain past players input and contribution to our club
9) There is always a hidden agenda. If you fail to find it and then agree with it, you are not a Hibs fan.
10) Polarisation is good. Everything is black and white (or rather, green and white) and there are never two sides to most things. Failure to accept this, also leads straight to hell after death...

There's a few more...actually, there's lots more. :greengrin:na na:

Sorted :na na:

givescotlandfreedom
29-04-2015, 12:11 PM
I got asked for a pie and bovril at the wall behind the goals at the old Douglas park by George mccluskey after he couldn't catch a thru ball. We won 4 0. I reckon I qualify

Don't forget, you get great points for writing off a car in the duty of returning from watching Hibs away in Inverness on boxing day. A lesser fan would have let it happen before the game.

NAE NOOKIE
29-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Don't forget, you get great points for writing off a car in the duty of returning from watching Hibs away in Inverness on boxing day. A lesser fan would have let it happen before the game.

You also get massive Uberfan points if your car breaks down in Newtongrange on the way to Easter Road and you abandon it, catch a bus to the game and worry about the car later :greengrin

MSK
29-04-2015, 12:59 PM
I think anyone who used to travel on Uncle Dougies barmy army Liberton travel bus should get a life time hibs fan ubership ..:agree:

Keith_M
29-04-2015, 01:21 PM
I think anyone who used to travel on Uncle Dougies barmy army Liberton travel bus should get a life time hibs fan ubership ..:agree:

More likely to get a Football Banning Order.

MSK
29-04-2015, 01:25 PM
More likely to get a Football Banning Order.

:wink:Even better ..adds more strength tae the ubership ...:greengrin

Leithenhibby
29-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Call yourself a hibby?

Come back and see me once you've produced your, silk scarf from the 1970's :cb

MSK
29-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Call yourself a hibby?

Come back and see me once you've produced your, silk scarf from the 1970's :cbI had a knitted one ...also had a wrangler jacket with a sewn on patch that said "Big Dode eats jam tarts" ...:scarf:

givescotlandfreedom
29-04-2015, 04:42 PM
You also get massive Uberfan points if your car breaks down in Newtongrange on the way to Easter Road and you abandon it, catch a bus to the game and worry about the car later :greengrin

Absolutely and bonus points for the bar being green and having personalised plates with a Hibs reference!

Bristolhibby
29-04-2015, 07:30 PM
You recognise the significance of the following:-

Frank Graham Group, Calor, MacBean Protective Clothing, P&D Windows and Bukta.

J

cabbageandribs1875
29-04-2015, 07:42 PM
certainly quite a few car registration plates with HFC or HI5S etc etc walking up st clair street on matchdays, saw a few HFC ones in the bathgate area alone, think i'l try and get me one of them :)

Bostonhibby
30-04-2015, 09:18 PM
certainly quite a few car registration plates with HFC or HI5S etc etc walking up st clair street on matchdays, saw a few HFC ones in the bathgate area alone, think i'l try and get me one of them :)
At the quality end of the uberfan scale my missus has 0-7 and her name as a number plate. At the crap end 5 of us stayed in a nasty caravan at newbiggin by the sea for two nights so we could go to a Hibs Berwick friendly.

Ronster117
01-05-2015, 11:19 PM
I've looked through all the posts on this thread.... no doubt i'm the winner... I have Craig and Charlie's autograph on my Hibs shirt after a Proclaimers concert.:na na::flag:

Bostonhibby
02-05-2015, 08:39 AM
I've looked through all the posts on this thread.... no doubt i'm the winner... I have Craig and Charlie's autograph on my Hibs shirt after a Proclaimers concert.:na na::flag:

I got it on my ticket and a CD cover - signed it glory glory to the Hibees -and got a good wee chat with them about Hibs after they were in Peterborough - got the photos as well :na na:. The boys are serious Hibbies.

H18S NX
02-05-2015, 10:40 AM
If the meaningless friendly was outside the UK you get extra uberfan points.....Does Trinidad and Tobago count?

snooky
02-05-2015, 02:50 PM
Popeye is the most famous Hearts Uberfan ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VXU6a9PcNI

fatbloke
02-05-2015, 04:30 PM
Must vote for the Green Party candidate in the General Election or get arrested for over aggressive complaining that your constituency does not have one standing.:greengrin