PDA

View Full Version : Better and better.

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2010, 10:04 AM
What is becoming apparent with every signing Yogi makes, is its another proven quality player, who is better than the man he's coming in to replace. The standard of player at the club is getting higher and higher, we dont sign dross anymore.:thumbsup:

Mikey_1875
31-01-2010, 10:06 AM
:agree: Would appear the days of scraping the French 3rd division for 'gems' like Gatheussi are behind us.

Loving the signings so far.

ZippytheHibee
31-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Yogi has also got us playing much better Mixu did.

Signing Stokes, Miller and Galbraith (one for the future) are excellent and he has brought out the best form in Bamba Ive seen.

CallumLaidlaw
31-01-2010, 10:08 AM
Yogi has also got us playing much better Mixu did.

Signing Stokes, Miller and Galbraith (one for the future) are excellent and he has brought out the best form in Bamba Ive seen.

To be fair, Galbraith was a Mixu signing

EDIT - Just had a look, and it seems that I am wrong. Signed on July 1st. I thought it had been done beforehand

2nd EDIT ;) - http://www.hibernian-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/hibs_weighup_move_for_man_utd_winger_danny_galbrai th_444975/index.shtml - so I was kinda right!

Speedy
31-01-2010, 10:34 AM
To be fair, Galbraith was a Mixu signing

EDIT - Just had a look, and it seems that I am wrong. Signed on July 1st. I thought it had been done beforehand

2nd EDIT ;) - http://www.hibernian-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/hibs_weighup_move_for_man_utd_winger_danny_galbrai th_444975/index.shtml - so I was kinda right!

:agree: I think Galbraith was already being looked at by the club before Yogi came here but he didn't sign until after.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2010, 10:55 AM
I'm loving this new positive you, Gary!

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2010, 11:01 AM
I'm loving this new positive you, Gary!

Do you see what a little progress can do?:thumbsup: My heart is no longer beating at twice the rate it was, i might even live longer, even long enough to see us win the :lips seal

Toaods
31-01-2010, 11:18 AM
next step is to get the subs sorted out...:devil:

CallumLaidlaw
31-01-2010, 11:20 AM
My heart is no longer beating at twice the rate it was

Especially now that Dropsy isn't 1st choice :wink: