PDA

View Full Version : Yams renewing Nade's contract

sydneyhibee
31-01-2010, 12:14 AM
Apologies if this has been posted already.

Absolutely hilarious, apparently he is getting a new 2 year deal.

for those that can see:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71195 (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71195)

seanraff07
31-01-2010, 12:16 AM

for those that can see:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71195 (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71195)

saw this on Kickback earlier, brilliant like hope this goes through.
Thought Jim Jefferies first aim as manager of them wouldve been to get rid of him though, obviously not :faf:

Saorsa
31-01-2010, 12:17 AM

for those that can see:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71195 (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=71195)What aboot those whae cannae see :wink: C&P :dunno:

Burger King outlets in Edinburgh will be pleased though :agree:

Hainan Hibs
31-01-2010, 12:23 AM
Agent Jefferies is doing a grand job.

Leads the Yams to a humping off the Saints and then gets Nade tied up on a new contract.

Continue the good work Agent Jefferies:thumbsup:

sydneyhibee
31-01-2010, 12:26 AM
some of the more humourous posts (yams with a sense of humour???) or more likely hibbies on the wind up

I really hope that this is just one giant misunderstanding. Along the lines he has agreed to an extension to his Orange contract and not gone to Vodafone. Like many I have been counting down the days until he leaves, we could do so much better with half his wages paying 2 decent SPL strikers wages. Has anyone worked out his costs per goal?

On less money means less food Equals slimmer/fitter player - maybe thats their thinking.

RickyS
31-01-2010, 01:13 AM

for those that can see:

god I hope its true, would surely be up there with the most baffling this Mad Vlad has done? mind if you were nade you would take a £100 a week contract cos he aint getting a new club.:faf:

RickyS
31-01-2010, 01:18 AM
heres a few copy and pastes. hilarious

Ive been waiting for his contract to run out for the past two years!

Don't tell me Vlad the idiot is going to re sign him!

Mutttttther Ffff.....er

my favourite

I like Nade, but he will serve a purpose between now and the end of the season, after that he can get away to buggery and we can get new blood in

Can't see JJ wanting him to stay and don't think Vlad will believe he will have any worthwhile sell on value so what would be the benefit

If the fat waster is given a new contract of any length those in charge of running the club really are completely clueless.

If JJ argues that he does not want the fat lazy imposter of a football player then he will no doubt suffer the same fate as Csaba.

Oh and one other interesting point I noticed today, despite Csaba saying at his press conference yesterday that Goncalves was fit and going to be playing I note he was not even on the bench today.

I wonder why?could it have something to do with not signing a new contract?

:jamboak:

O'Rourke3
31-01-2010, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feej
On less money means less food Equals slimmer/fitter player - maybe thats their thinking.

Maybe a wind up but I worked years ago with a Jambo by the nickname of Feej - Poruguese for f*nny hair apparently :agree:

VegasHibby
31-01-2010, 01:42 AM

for those that can see:

Brilliant stuff......

Barney McGrew
31-01-2010, 07:11 AM
Someone close to the Yams hierarchy was telling this story to people in confidence last week.

It's true.

ZippytheHibee
31-01-2010, 07:28 AM
As funny as it is I dont believe it tbh.

Noone - even the Herz - are to stupid to resign Nade surely?

Hibbyradge
31-01-2010, 08:01 AM
Sorry to be a dissenting voice in all the Nade hilarity, but Nade's a much better player than he's given credit for. Just cos someone made up a great song about him doesn't mean their view of the player is accurate. :wink:

He can't score, but his strength and hold up play is impressive. If he had proper forwards around him, his contribution would be a real asset.

I know he plays a different role with Hearts, but compare his usual contribution over 9-0 minutres to that of say, Colin Nish. Or Deek's yesterday.

There won't be many defenders who relish the prospect of playing against him either and he always gives our back 4 a hard time.

lapsedhibee
31-01-2010, 08:32 AM

for those that can see:

That's hardly a site for people who can see. :ostrich:

Sorry to be a dissenting voice in all the Nade hilarity, but Nade's a much better player than he's given credit for. Just cos someone made up a great song about him doesn't mean their view of the player is accurate. :wink:

He can't score, but his strength and hold up play is impressive. If he had proper forwards around him, his contribution would be a real asset.

I know he plays a different role with Hearts, but compare his usual contribution over 9-0 minutres to that of say, Colin Nish. Or Deek's yesterday.

There won't be many defenders who relish the prospect of playing against him either and he always gives our back 4 a hard time.

:agree:

sunshine1875
31-01-2010, 09:33 AM
:Ummm: that was a waste of 5 minutes, reading that rubbish :coffee:

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2010, 09:38 AM

Absolute tosh Dave, for the money they pay him, you could get 3 players who would make far more impact in your team than that huddy does. This decision if true, is imho up there with Mowbray giving Zibby a new 3 year contract.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Absolute tosh Dave, for the money they pay him, you could get 3 players who would make far more impact in your team than that huddy does. This decision if true, is imho up there with Mowbray giving Zibby a new 3 year contract.

Which part of what I said is tosh? Who mentioned money?

He is a far better player than folk on here think. That's true.

He can't score. Also true.

He is strong and he can hold the ball up. Yep.

His usual contribution is higher than Nish's. True.

Defenders don't like playing against him. Undoubtedly true.

I have no idea how much they pay him, but I was told recently that the max wage they now offer players at Tynecastle is £4k a week.

CallumLaidlaw
31-01-2010, 09:48 AM

I have no idea how much they pay him, but I was told recently that the max wage they now offer players at Tynecastle is £4k a week.

I agree with what you're saying. I also believe he is much better than he is given credit for. If he played alongside a goalscoring striker he would be a tremendous asset. BUT, he isn't. I would much rather have Nish and Stokes than Nade. I would take Nade and Stokes tho!

Hibbyradge
31-01-2010, 09:50 AM

I agree with what you're saying. I also believe he is much better than he is given credit for. If he played alongside a goalscoring striker he would be a tremendous asset. BUT, he isn't. I would much rather have Nish and Stokes than Nade. I would take Nade and Stokes tho!

That's exactly my point. :agree:

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Me i mentioned money, and what he's paid is a waste, when you see what you could get for what he's reported to be on.
Again i disagree, yes he holds the ball up reasonably well 30-40 yards from goal. Again on his wages, i want more from a player than that.
:agree:

Debatable
Again debatable, most defenders prefer playing against a big lump, to someone quick, who runs at them. And they also like it when their man does not have a goal scoring threat.
I have no idea on what they are paying now?

Hibbyradge
31-01-2010, 10:06 AM
How much is he reported to be on just now?

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2010, 10:10 AM
How much is he reported to be on just now?

The quotes at the time when he signed Dave, was anywhere between 10k to 15k a week. For that type of money, i'd certainly want goals from my player.

Hibbyradge
31-01-2010, 10:12 AM
The quotes at the time when he signed Dave, was anywhere between 10k to 15k a week. For that type of money, i'd certainly want goals from my player.

For sure.

He won't get anything like that if he signs a new deal.

But that still isn't my point. :wink:

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2010, 10:19 AM
For sure.

He won't get anything like that if he signs a new deal.

But that still isn't my point. :wink:

Oh i know what your point is, i just chose to ignore it. :wink: Although you did say you'd like Nade up front with Stokes, I'd like Torres up front with him, but because of what they pay the spaniard, its not really an option. :greengrin

Malthibby
31-01-2010, 10:30 AM
I just don't see the advantage in a striker who can't score. It's a contradiction in terms.
As a KB poster said, SPL defenders only fear of Nade is if they injure themselves running in to him.
Really hope this is true, as it cuts out their options for anyone who can actually put the ball in the net.
GG

maximushibee
31-01-2010, 12:57 PM

aggree with you never a goalscorer but does seem too cause defenders alot of problems :duck:tin hat on aswell