PDA

View Full Version : Why cant we play ***** and lose.

blackpoolhibs
30-01-2010, 10:49 PM
I'm getting sick of Hibs being lucky, and picking points up almost every week.
Unless you are a super dooper doom and gloomer, there's nothing to bloody moan about these day. :faf:

Expecting Rain
30-01-2010, 10:54 PM
Unless you are a super dooper doom and gloomer, there's nothing to bloody moan about these day. :faf:

If you can`t be good be lucky.:greengrin

iwasthere1972
30-01-2010, 10:55 PM

You been overdosing on your happy pills again. :greengrin

Saorsa
30-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Unless you are a super dooper doom and gloomer, there's nothing to bloody moan about these day. :faf:You've changed your tune over the last season or so eh! I dinnae ken how much you get tae see over the season and this is nae way dig at those whae stay further afield and cannae go all the time but we have been far from spectacular for the majority of this season and got the results we have through a combination of hard work and a fair bit of luck as well as some decent fitba. I am happy with todays result, I'm always happy tae win, but I hope tae **** I dinnae have tae watch that *****e we watched today every bloody week.

Franck is God
30-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Don't think you can say we were lucky today, the winning goal had an element of good fortune but so did theirs. We had more possession, 7 attempts on target compared to there 1 and plenty more free kicks and corners.

It wasn't the best game played on a crap pitch but we deserved our win.

blackpoolhibs
30-01-2010, 11:03 PM
Don't think you can say we were lucky today, the winning goal had an element of good fortune but so did theirs. We had more possession, 7 attempts on target compared to there 1 and plenty more free kicks and corners.

It wasn't the best game played on a crap pitch but we deserved our win.

I was being a little ironic. :wink: I agree, we had enough chances to win 2 games today, yes it was not pretty, but we have to give the players credit for grinding out a result on a terrible pitch. :thumbsup:

susieq
30-01-2010, 11:03 PM
why is the pitch crap??? it should'nt be!?

Judas Iscariot
30-01-2010, 11:06 PM
You've changed your tune over the last season or so eh! I dinnae ken how much you get tae see over the season and this is nae way dig at those whae stay further afield and cannae go all the time but we have been far from spectacular for the majority of this season and got the results we have through a combination of hard work and a fair bit of luck as well as some decent fitba. I am happy with todays result, I'm always happy tae win, but I hope tae **** I dinnae have tae watch that *****e we watched today every bloody week.

J, I thought we were 5hlte today but then I realised there was only one team trying to play football and win and the other team were trying to defend like fück, bore everyone to death, hoof the ball at every opportunity and waste time from the first minute onward !

Most teams we play against now will set their stall out like St Mirren did today, we're a MASSIVE scalp for clubs below us and a point to them is a great result so we will have to get used to grinding away and pummeling teams that just sit back and defend throughout the 90 mins..

A sign of a team that's the "Real deal" is a team that can win when they haven't played very well and had to dig out a proper dirty, sleeves rolled up performance!

We keep doing that when it's needed and we keep winnning!

Yes, it's not pretty at times but the times we do get to play our open expansive attacking game it's a joy to watch us in free flow and the gritty, battling games are worth it for this..

It's great to be a Hibee just now, long may it continue :notworthy:

Expecting Rain
30-01-2010, 11:08 PM
I was being a little ironic. :wink: I agree, we had enough chances to win 2 games today, yes it was not pretty, but we have to give the players credit for grinding out a result on a terrible pitch. :thumbsup:

Irony has no place on this forum.

sleeping giant
30-01-2010, 11:09 PM
"We will win more than we lose"

Who said that again ?:greengrin

Yogi is delivering !
Rack up the points and push for second:thumbsup: