PDA

View Full Version : **the official I hate Bobby Williamson thread

Hakim Sar
30-01-2010, 11:38 PM
There's not enough hate and vitriol on .net anymore - not like the good old days

So I intend to use this a platform for the spreading of anti williamson poison and then present it to the european court of arbitrage to get a:rolleyes:gagging order on this * talking ever again. Like a mute button
:hnet:

sleeping giant
30-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Whats wrong with Bobby :dunno:

Hakim Sar
30-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Best thread of 2010 IMHO

Honest
Reflective
And insightful

Big boaby williamson eh

iwasthere1972
30-01-2010, 11:52 PM
There's not enough hate and vitriol on .net anymore - not like the good old days

So I intend to use this a platform for the spreading of anti williamson poison and then present it to the european court of arbitrage to get a:rolleyes:gagging order on this cant talking ever again. Like a mute button

Gotta pen? Where do I :deal:

Never forgive him for sitting on his fat erse at Hampden in 2004 and doing the equivalent of zilch while we were on the receiving end of a pumping from that West Lothian bunch. :grr:

McHibby
31-01-2010, 12:07 AM
Gotta pen? Where do I :deal:

Never forgive him for sitting on his fat erse at Hampden in 2004 and doing the equivalent of zilch while we were on the receiving end of a pumping from that West Lothian bunch. :grr:

Well said, that man. I remember sitting in Hampden not knowing whether to laugh or greet. Although at least the silver lining was we finally got rid of him after that.

EasterRoad4Ever
31-01-2010, 08:06 AM
Well said, that man. I remember sitting in Hampden not knowing whether to laugh or greet. Although at least the silver lining was we finally got rid of him after that.

:agree: Dark days. I hate the way the media tried their best to keep him in a job at Hibs despite the turgid, losing football. Phases like "Hibs won't find anything better" were typical. I also hate the way the press have subsequently attribute a the development of Hibs youngsters to BW. Ad I recall it, he was forced to throw on a few players like Deeks and Gary O in the last few games of a season because we failed to get top 6 place.

ZippytheHibee
31-01-2010, 08:10 AM
I dont like him personally but at least he did get us to a cup final I suppose.

He also did the decent thing and buggered off to Africa out of harms way.

TheSouthMoroccan
31-01-2010, 08:21 AM
Hated him with a passion, was totally out of his depth at Hibs.

Met one of his two cone placers a couple of years ago who happily acknowledged that Bobby was a miserable barsteward on a good day.

Found his level in Uganda.:bye:

heidtheba
31-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Please let this be a nice warm-up for a future thread about Duff Jimmy...
Now there's a manager who seriously sucked...

lapsedhibee
31-01-2010, 09:36 AM
There's not enough hate and vitriol on .net anymore,

because we've won our last three games.

Shaggy
31-01-2010, 09:40 AM
Naw I dinny love Boabby...
but at Killie they were regularly up at the top end,
and when he came to Hibs he was the one told to clear out every wage earner and play the kids.
Yip ,some ***** results and performances, "the golden generation" didnt imediately ignite under his reign.... however I give him credit for giving it a go and playing the FALL GUY during the clubs transition.

(everybody remembers hero mowbrey producing a young exciting team from nowhere... naw... it was Bobby that blooded them first)

Mikey_1875
31-01-2010, 09:42 AM
Not our best manager by a long shot, but did give some of the "Golden Generation" there chances and left the makings of a decent team for Mogga.

bawheid
31-01-2010, 09:45 AM
(everybody remembers hero mowbrey producing a young exciting team from nowhere... naw... it was Bobby that blooded them first)

Only because he absolutely had to. Brown, Thomson etc were chucked in because there was no one else.

Blobby would have been quite happy filling the team with Bobby Mann types. The thought of swapping Riordan and Whittaker for Mann still sends a shiver down my spine.

Hibby D
31-01-2010, 09:47 AM

So I intend to use this a platform for the spreading of anti williamson poison and then present it to the european court of arbitrage to get a:rolleyes:gagging order on this cant talking ever again. Like a mute button

Maybe I'm just grumpy cos murray's getting thrashed but what a bizarre and pointless thread!!!

CropleyWasGod
31-01-2010, 09:49 AM
Maybe I'm just grumpy cos murray's getting thrashed but what a bizarre and pointless thread!!!

Don't flatter yourself. It's Sunday, you were probably on the lash last night 'cos of yesterday, and yer a wummin.

Is that enough to start a fight?

xx

marinello59
31-01-2010, 09:55 AM

Nothing to do with you being grumpy D, it is bizarre, pointless and rather less than topical.

machibby
31-01-2010, 09:59 AM

So I intend to use this a platform for the spreading of anti williamson poison and then present it to the european court of arbitrage to get a:rolleyes:gagging order on this * talking ever again. Like a mute button
to paraphrase - if you want hate go to keekback

Hibby D
31-01-2010, 11:48 AM
Don't flatter yourself. It's Sunday, you were probably on the lash last night 'cos of yesterday, and yer a wummin.

Is that enough to start a fight?

xx

You want a fight you'll need to do better than that :devil:

blackpoolhibs
31-01-2010, 11:51 AM

What happened to you yesterday? I have been stood up by better woman than you.:devil:

Hakim Sar
31-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Guys - fantastic response and a massive thank you to all who have shared their anger at the blobby one! I was reeking drunk when I posted this!!!!

nothing like a bit of mindless hate for no real reason

I just hate his baldy wee fat Hun face

givescotlandfreedom
31-01-2010, 12:58 PM
I just hate his baldy wee fat Hun face

:agree::agree::agree:

--------
31-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Naw I dinny love Boabby...
but at Killie they were regularly up at the top end,
and when he came to Hibs he was the one told to clear out every wage earner and play the kids.
Yip ,some ***** results and performances, "the golden generation" didnt imediately ignite under his reign.... however I give him credit for giving it a go and playing the FALL GUY during the clubs transition.

I have a degree of sympathy for BW - he came after McLeish had bailed and Sauzee had sunk without trace. In effect he managed us through as period of self-enforced administration - strictly controlled budget and a lot of seriously peeved players around the place.

Hard to forget the CIS Final, though for me 2007's more than wiped that slate clean.

Totally pointless, D. So depressing that following Hibs should be a matter of hating people, holding grudges and despising other teams. So easy to get drawn in, so pointless when we do.

And I know and testify that your default disposition is that of a wee ray of sunshine in a dark and naughty world. :devil:

CropleyWasGod
31-01-2010, 02:29 PM

Wouldn't even dare lol