PDA

View Full Version : how to start very poorly,and still win.

monktonharp
30-01-2010, 07:48 PM
That's the new Hibs way:thumbsup: we got off to a really bad start on Wednesday,but ground out a fantastic result ,winning in injury time. today I thought we started even worse,against a much poorer team,yet managed to pull it off in injury time again. not for the feint hearted,but that stuff will do for me,not every time though:wink:

hibeesliam94
30-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Completely agree:agree:

It will be games like today and Wednesday that determine where we finish this season- not games like Hamilton last week.

Storar
30-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Was told that we've come from behind to draw or win on 8 times this season! Good effort if true, especially with 2 of them being away to Celtic and Rangers! Not many teams come from a goal behind to pick up points there

monktonharp
30-01-2010, 08:05 PM
Was told that we've come from behind to draw or win on 8 times this season! Good effort if true, especially with 2 of them being away to Celtic and Rangers! Not many teams come from a goal behind to pick up points there:agree:fair point,re- OF. I think Celtic were hanging on at the end when we lost to the at ER,not exactly the Celtic way,allowing the likes of us to press them to the limit

iwasthere1972
30-01-2010, 08:41 PM
That's the new Hibs way:thumbsup: we got off to a really bad start on Wednesday,but ground out a fantastic result ,winning in injury time. today I thought we started even worse,against a much poorer team,yet managed to pull it off in injury time again. not for the feint hearted,but that stuff will do for me,not every time though:wink:

:agree:

Celtic and Rangers have been doing that for years. Grinding out results and walking away with all points. We can't expect the team to turn it on every week and should thank our lucky stars that the 3 points are ours when we don't do well.

Christ we deserve any luck that comes our way.

Think about the poor Jambos. They're ****** every week. :agree:

:notworthy: :notworthy: