PDA

View Full Version : Ian Murray

Toaods
30-01-2010, 07:38 PM
great run at the end ......can't genuinely recall him having a worse 92 mins in the shirt.

seemed intent on going backwards all day, crazy return ball to Smith in the 2nd half and a suicidal back pass just before the end that could easily have cost us.

The amount of times he seemed to have not made a run yet was given the ball only to head infield or end up passing it back was really weird.

Just not the way he plays his game, I was at a total loss with him today, perhaps a bit of contract negociations affecting him.

ps, Great finish for the winner by Ross.:greengrin

EasterRoad4Ever
30-01-2010, 08:17 PM
great run at the end ......can't genuinely recall him having a worse 92 mins in the shirt.

seemed intent on going backwards all day, crazy return ball to Smith in the 2nd half and a suicidal back pass just before the end that could easily have cost us.

The amount of times he seemed to have not made a run yet was given the ball only to head infield or end up passing it back was really weird.

Just not the way he plays his game, I was at a total loss with him today, perhaps a bit of contract negociations affecting him.

ps, Great finish for the winner by Ross.:greengrin

Poor game, but he looked knackered throughout, and more so towards the end. Murray is a star, so happy to allow him the odd bad game. His lung busting run in 92 min to make the goal was fantastic. In that one incident you can see why Yogi thinks so highly of him. Top man.

Liam89
30-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Maybe i was watching a different game but, i thought he actually played decently. :confused:

Edit: One of the few that played decently. Unlike sidepass Rankin

Toaods
30-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Poor game, but he looked knackered throughout, and more so towards the end. Murray is a star, so happy to allow him the odd bad game. His lung busting run in 92 min to make the goal was fantastic. In that one incident you can see why Yogi thinks so highly of him. Top man.

perhaps my point was lost...I'm not really slating him for a poor showing, I was more bewildered as to where his usual drive was.

Considering we won at Parkhead, he seemed to be very subdued today although I was not sure what happened when he was hurt as I couldn't see for the opponent.

ZippytheHibee
30-01-2010, 08:54 PM
He certainly played within himself today, but didnt play bad though. If one of our key players has an off day when we pick up 3 points then it is only a good thing.

erin go bragh
30-01-2010, 10:02 PM
i think the game at celtic took a lot out of the players[heard a stat that whenever we win in glasgow we fail to win a game in the next 3 ]
but ill take a 2 1 win every time . even if were not playing great .
ps 14 points[and a game in hand ] above the pink lot.
but more inportantly 3 points wi a game in hand over utd:wink:

marinello59
30-01-2010, 10:45 PM
perhaps my point was lost...I'm not really slating him for a poor showing, I was more bewildered as to where his usual drive was.
Considering we won at Parkhead, he seemed to be very subdued today although I was not sure what happened when he was hurt as I couldn't see for the opponent.

Get what you are saying. I thought he looked really tired from early on, perhaps carrying an injury or cold/flu? He was certainly willing to get involved, just looked like his legs wouldn't carry him.