PDA

View Full Version : Graham Stack & Maka

greglauder
30-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Where does the signing of Brown leave Stack and Maka?
Either stack's injury is worse than we know or maybe he has to retire like i heard today

Cannot see Maka getting a game anytime this season unless our goalies have a major injury crisis imo
maybe he will leave

TornadoHibby
30-01-2010, 08:17 PM
Either stack's injury is worse than we know or maybe he has to retire like i heard today

Cannot see Maka getting a game anytime this season unless our goalies have a major injury crisis imo
maybe he will leave

But maybe he'll be the "young keeper" that Yogi speaks about who will be nurtured alongside a couple of "experienced" journeymen keepers? :dunno: :cool2:

NORTHERNHIBBY
30-01-2010, 08:20 PM

maybe he will leave

I think that it is looking more likely that Stack may have to hang up his gloves. I just can't see why Mark Brown would swap being third or fourth choice with no chance of a game at Parkhead, to be second or third choice at Hibs on less money. He has sacrificed the last three or four years of his career to fill his pockets. Can't bame him for that. However, if money is not the issue it makes no sense to sign for a team unless first team action is very much a possibility.

Andy74
30-01-2010, 08:25 PM
Maka will be away. For the hundredth time though hughes has said he wants three first team keepers!

TornadoHibby
30-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Maka will be away. For the hundredth time though hughes has said he wants three first team keepers!

That you telling us because you know first hand from Yogi that this is the case or is that you just giving us the benefit of your not inconsiderable punditry experience and predicting what you think will happen then? :cool2: :hmmm: :dunno: