PDA

View Full Version : Stack

jws1875
30-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Heard we have signed mark brown because stack will be out rest of the season. Apparntly he will be getting a operation. Just to let folks no :wink::wink:

Can't Say source also all il say is its a reliable source

Billychaotic182
30-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Heard we have signed mark brown because stack will be out rest of the season. Apparntly he will be getting a operation. Just to let folks no :wink::wink:

Thats bad news

Pretty Boy
30-01-2010, 04:35 PM

I thought this might be the case. The injury Stack has is a pretty serious and painful one. Most of the treatment thus far has been about treating the symptoms and pain control as opposed to the underlying cause.

Any back surgery is a major operation and good luck to the big guy, he seems a real chatacter and is a decent keeper to boot.

Billychaotic182
30-01-2010, 04:46 PM
I thought this might be the case. The injury Stack has is a pretty serious and painful one. Most of the treatment thus far has been about treating the symptoms and pain control as opposed to the underlying cause.

Any back surgery is a major operation and good luck to the big guy, he seems a real chatacter and is a decent keeper to boot.

I would like to think that hibs would keep him on and give him a coach role if that is his carrer over!

I just hope its not!